Windwalk question

DyoxEvo

Hello!

I have seen a lot of conversation about the Great Windwalk Race regarding the times done by certain players, with claims such as that the record in the Korean server is of 1:48 minutes and there's a substantiable discrepancy between other servers and the Europe and North America servers, claims that some players are using "speedhack", claims some players have an "infinite stamina" cheat, claims that some players are using "flyhack" among other things.

So I would like to ask the NCSoft staff if the records of the top 50 (at the time that I took the screenshot) that I attached below for example can be done legitimately so that the playerbase can have a clear answer regarding this matter.

W8go2QM.jpeg

6O8KF3V.jpeg

wefOhQd.jpeg

ygS6GI3.jpeg

M1lKqOn.jpeg

GOAyeUl.jpeg

Much appreciated. //content.invisioncic.com/w306168/emoticons/5.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, Motorola Cruz said:

ya the fast time u can run this at is 1min 48 sec it is impossible to do this any faster without some kind of cheat as that is a perfect run getting every speed bost and not getting hit by anything 

I wouldnt instantly sign the 1:48 as absolute bottom line, but more likely take it as a guideline for further investigations.

9 hours ago, Green Storm said:

I'll point to these updates I shared right before you posted: 

@Green Storm Please dont Ban accounts for an Event.
WOuld be a massive political shift to start such a thing from an event of all things, clean house if you like but dont start in the event corner. doesn't feel right.
Reguards.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fiatsu said:

@Green Storm Please dont Ban accounts for an Event.
WOuld be a massive political shift to start such a thing from an event of all things, clean house if you like but dont start in the event corner. doesn't feel right.
Reguards.

They should start here. The fact that people are so obvious and essentially do it right in the face which the ranking proves is reason enough.

And they should issue more than a 7 days suspension so that they cannot benefit from the event on fullest as an additional punishment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yes there was cheating and hacking for a long time in this game. But it is still good that NC decides to do something. It will help them more in the long run then letting it go on. This is a needed "political shift". I have no idea what kind of actions NC will take but I expect an event ban and a few days suspension.

Even whales need to be punished or banned for bad behaviour.

Or are you guys fine with millionaires not abiding to the law, just because they are rich?

• Like 6