Why????

sQniO

Why dev's do something like that?

i got almost 3k ATT and now i can't even do quest on EASY mode?:D i understand normal... hard... but easy? 

more like dev's do that for whale's to make game little harder for them so they will spend more money... but for new player's and player's who not so long ago solo easy dungeon's now its impossible:D and what with player's who start play or create new char?:D can even boost with event soul boost to get some decent gear for start.

it was not a better option to create higher mode that HARD like EPIC etc???? only for whale's??? and not crash entire game just for a few player's? just asking.

Edited by sQniO
  • Like 1

no no no... check other dungeon's as well... where bosses on easy was 2-25kkk hp now they got 5kkk 😄 and even time is cut in half.

i got no problem if they done that on normal on hard mode...but why on easy??? if that look easy so on hard bosses got what??? 50kkk hp?:D

39 minutes ago, sQniO said:

Why dev's do something like that?

i got almost 3k ATT and now i can't even do quest on EASY mode?https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v2/3/default/light/1.0 i understand normal... hard... but easy? 

more like dev's do that for whale's to make game little harder for them so they will spend more money... but for new player's and player's who not so long ago solo easy dungeon's now its impossible:D and what with player's who start play or create new char?https://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/emoticons/v2/3/default/light/1.0 can even boost with event soul boost to get some decent gear for start.

it was not a better option to create higher mode that HARD like EPIC etc???? only for whale's??? and not crash entire game just for a few player's? just asking.

5 billion hp on easy mode? I guess you are talking about Heavens Mandate, yes it was never meant to be a solo dungeon in the first place.

Only because you are not able to solo it, it doesnt mean that devs "only did it for the whales to make them spend more money".

If you are a little bit more geared than Soulboost, you will sneeze away those 5bil hp like butter even solo.

And if you are having issues to solo it, why dont you just use the LFP button and get other ppl, I dont really get your point.

Doing mechs on easy dungeons? Wow who would of thought.

back in the day (god I sound old) this is how it always was there was no such thing as a 2-3 min dungeon run. Everyone was expected to know mechs and play their part. We’ve been so spoiled the last year that everyone is used to doing the bare minimum. Now that their finally balancing things you can’t be upset, it was long past due.

1 hour ago, sQniO said:

no no no... check other dungeon's as well... where bosses on easy was 2-25kkk hp now they got 5kkk 😄 and even time is cut in half.

i got no problem if they done that on normal on hard mode...but why on easy??? if that look easy so on hard bosses got what??? 50kkk hp?:D

Give some names because I've been to Ebondrake Lair and it seemed no different on Easy. Complaining about things without specific examples of where these things are occurring honestly is useless.

I hope you guys remember that Cold storage is a 6 player content dungeon.

Here is a video of me doing it wayyy back in May 2016.

When they update the health of dungeons it is only to make them more relevant again.

Edited by Draknalor
  • Like 1

...I agree with you about these two dungeons, and posted about this as well.... I soloed them for years, since my atk was 700, now its well over 3,000, Boss Atk at 3700+ and suddenly I cannot. Cuts into my daily action...I don't have a lot of time to wait for a party and these were two that helped me get my limit...Used to take lower level  players through to help them along. They did the same to Sandstone Temple as well. All I ask is for some In Game justification for this change, as it takes me out of the game world I joined to play in the first place, and reminds me "Its just another game"...

...Devs should kindly be aware that, for many reasons, there are players who do solo, and they should have every fair chance to be "The Hongmoon Warrior"...

...If you have not yet gotten the recent Gifts from the update- See your "Supplies" section, - There is a complete set of Skystealer equipment and the ShadowFury weapon... The weapon will only have 3 gem slots, so hope you have lots of Legendary Hammers... But, these upgrades of equipment and weapon  are FREE... Not sure of its for Premium only, I had an account at the time, but check, before they are gone...Worth it in every way, even if you have to join for a month...Start advancing these and it should ease the pain a bit...

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Kittyaura said:

...I agree with you about these two dungeons, and posted about this as well.... I soloed them for years, since my atk was 700, now its well over 3,000, Boss Atk at 3700+ and suddenly I cannot. Cuts into my daily action...I don't have a lot of time to wait for a party and these were two that helped me get my limit...Used to take lower level  players through to help them along. They did the same to Sandstone Temple as well. All I ask is for some In Game justification for this change, as it takes me out of the game world I joined to play in the first place, and reminds me "Its just another game"...

...Devs should kindly be aware that, for many reasons, there are players who do solo, and they should have every fair chance to be "The Hongmoon Warrior"...

...If you have not yet gotten the recent Gifts from the update- See your "Supplies" section, - There is a complete set of Skystealer equipment and the ShadowFury weapon... The weapon will only have 3 gem slots, so hope you have lots of Legendary Hammers... But, these upgrades of equipment and weapon  are FREE... Not sure of its for Premium only, I had an account at the time, but check, before they are gone...Worth it in every way, even if you have to join for a month...Start advancing these and it should ease the pain a bit...

those items free in f10 are for all not just prem members. so anyone can access them.

I created a publication where the hp of the bosses in the dungeons was very high and that it was the same hp that the game has in Korea, I find it too exaggerated that it has the same hp as in Korea knowing that we are not even close to having the dps that they have, in Korea it is normal to do multi of the 12th floor and they can do the 20th floor of Demonsbane because their dps is not even comparable to ours.

In short, if they have to lower the hp of the bosses since our dps is very low.

• Like 1

We are closer to Korea as you think my dear ^_^ 

When you talk about we have not even the same DPS as Korea.. ehh? Wrong.. here we also Multi Stage 12 easily 😘

and back to topic CS + HM was never Solo Content.. Good Geared People can do it solo easily... people with Soul Boost Gear can go as 2/3 man.. and be Happy.. even that is to many ppl for Buffed CS+HM.. 

Regards 

Edited by Zalerius