Skystealer crystal chest drop 60 daily

chilegamerz

Please increase the drop of this much needed item to increase the jewelry in the game I don't want to wait 5 years to have all my jewelry at +20

Daily Skystealer drop 60 from each skystealer
Weekly skystealer drop 420 each
Weekly drop skystealer 1680

Skystealer crystal for 1 jewel = 17,395.-
Skystealer crystal for 6 jewels = 104,370.-

In short, to upload each jewel it would take 289.9 days for 1 jewel
total on all jewels 1739.5 days 4.7 years to raise all jewels to +20

thank you for your attention and understanding

previus meta dungeons:

- Sandstorm Temple: Lightning Crystals
- Cathedra Cliffs: Wind Crystals
- Stonescale Passage: Earth Crystals
- House of Idols: Ocean Crystals
- Brood Chamber: Nature Crystals
- Thornwind Cavern: Flame Crystals

the crystals tell you which dungeon they drop from, if you do them on Hard Mode you get more Crystals not sure the amount tho.

Seriously, those are his recommendations, some dungeons that can only be done 3 times a day out of 6 and SP cannot be done alone and the f10 hahahaha this is a typical comment from whale and they have plenty of time.

psd: I await the opinion of someone who is not whale, please, to see if you understand me.

1 hour ago, chilegamerz said:

Seriously, those are his recommendations, some dungeons that can only be done 3 times a day out of 6 and SP cannot be done alone and the f10 hahahaha this is a typical comment from whale and they have plenty of time.

psd: I await the opinion of someone who is not whale, please, to see if you understand me.

Calling someone a whale because they suggest what the game itself suggest as an option to obtain Crystals is not a good move on your side my dude, but here is my opinion as a non-whale as you may call it, I feel like it would be amazing if NCSoft offer us an option either get a few more crystals throught Dragon Express but I think that is something is being talked in another thread

Obviously ncsoft (west) dont care, as soon the upgrade table changed, the crystal up on f10, (or were they there long before the change?) they want to limit your progres, then force you to go f10...

For them money comes 1st.

Take for example scales/oils and mats.

Just like moonstones/soulstones from way back, you get limited, now you get stacks of them, nowhere to stash) 

They all up on f10 for crazy amount of $$ in the beginning, and until they are worthless, will they then offer it to you for free via events, such as soulboost/mastepass battlepass. For most people who rush progressing, those events, it's useless. We all tried suggesting the forums to increase the drops via events/dailies but they wont care, as it will impact they $$. they will keep it on f10, untill it's no longer relevant, rince and repeat.

Cm here have no power.

Edited by Ishtar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ishtar said:

Obviously ncsoft (west) dont care, as soon the upgrade table changed, the crystal up on f10, (or were they there long before the change?) they want to limit your progres, then force you to go f10...

For them money comes 1st.

Take for example scales/oils and mats.

Just like moonstones/soulstones from way back, you get limited, now you get stacks of them, nowhere to stash) 

They all up on f10 for crazy amount of $$ in the beginning, and until they are worthless, will they then offer it to you for free via events, such as soulboost/mastepass battlepass. For most people who rush progressing, those events, it's useless. We all tried suggesting the forums to increase the drops via events/dailies but they wont care, as it will impact they $$. they will keep it on f10, untill it's no longer relevant, rince and repeat.

Cm here have no power.

that's my complaint they always limit everything and end up boring people there are many ways to make money with that game and many systems can be created to improve income, but they only focus on materials and in the end it ends up boring, it's one of the Main reasons why people get bored as they feel that they don't progress and that they only have to pay to be able to advance in the game.

1. Lemme fix my previous comment

- current event (time limited)

- current demonsbane dungeons, excluding CSC (RNG at stage 1 and 2)

- current meta dungeons (daily quests)

- previous meta dungeons (limited to 3x dynamic per day / the higher difficulty the more crystals)

2. The game is boring in general... remember old times? They have removed almost all of the content from the game, and only kept dungeons... people keep doing exact same things for hundreds of times, THIS is what made this game boring... and their decisions are "the cherry on the top".

• Like 1

I dont think trading the Crystals should be a thing, that will remove entirely the concept of the Sealed Crystal Pouches, maybe a way to craft crystals throught Crafting Guilds or Transmutation can be a good idea, or put them to be acquire with Chaos Emblems from CSC

I am completely stuck on all my alts due to no crystals. I have 6 pieces of skystealer on most of my alts, but only have enough crystals to get them to +3 each. This event just helps a tiny bit, but would like to see a 10x higher droprate on them.

2 hours ago, Gman said:

I am completely stuck on all my alts due to no crystals.

I personally.. just don't play alts.

It is too depressing to go from 150M dps down to like 20-40M

I also don't want to repeat all the grinds like the 1500 PoH for Perfect "True" SS or the 100 Runs for each starcross or the gold i spent for every upgrade.

Honestly, the best solution would be to slightly increase sources. Old dungeons should have the Dynamic Quest rewards capped to 6 instead of 3, and their base rewards increased by about 50% based on difficulty. This alone would probably average out to about 20-25 more crystals per day, more so if someone did all NM or even HM runs.

Keep in mind most players are not bothering to +20 all of their Skystealer gear and some of it is not worth it like Belt. Many like myself +20'd a single one, and working on getting the rest to +15 instead.

In addition, bringing back tradable pouches would help tremendously, giving players either something to use, or something to sell or trade with other players for gold.

Nobody is running old dungeons tho (or people do in closed groups). I've tried to recruit several times for all EM NM and HM. Only one person applied to all of them. Also didn't see anyone recruit. I did see two people entering HoI tho.

BUT I do agree that we need more. 60 per day + a few from this event is a joke.

Yeah as much as this would be great and I was a huge advocate of hoping they'd increase the skystealer crystals once again but face it this is our new reality for now. It's unlikely at this point and it'd make them look like even huger *insert whatever negative term here* etc if they actually did this at this point in time.....

They took rng, made a new system, took rng away, people upgraded prior, some waited, some farmed, then to backpedal and suddenly put a ton of resources back after they severely reduced the old resource flow? This is just the new way of things korea got starcross succession already and it also went 100% (same system) so that's what we'll be looking forward to, no ones gonna be hitting 20 anytime soon without buying up F5 and F10 or trovin hard. Be a few months topps and we'll have the starcross successors out.

So pick your poison spend time on skystealer, spend time on starcross, etc it's just the future for now. Rushed dungeons and content, not far behind korea now we're in the same year in terms of content not too many months behind them at this point. If anything ask for more starcross materials now rather than ask or bother with skystealer and save em all the starcross mats don't play with rng wait for the 100% change lol than trying to spend so much time on old stuff to just end up at the same point when the change comes in a few months to starcross..... Maybe if they won't buff the old supply they'll buff the new supply. Least no one will be blindsided as this is the future way of succession for now.