Cannot get PVP accessories from Agitator Box

Iconic Stuff

OMG, so I allready spend a good bit of my evening farming for that box...(nothing dropped tho) And I realy want to update my pvp gears.

In the hope that with gameguard up I can do Battleground again (othewise too many speedhackers and other abusers around)

Fix this please

5 hours ago, lillvargen said:

well, gameguard doesn't do what its supposed to do, saw speedhacker in dungeon today

bg and arena will not be playable, yesterday I had a auto-combat player in arena

Sorry friend but this post isn’t about gameguard. There’s already 30 other posts about it. It’s about items essentially being unattainable because stages were removed in an update.

The top stage of PvP gear has suddenly become unobtainable by those that don't already have all the pieces.  This is a huge issue!  PvP accessories need to be added back to the agitator box ASAP before battlegrounds become even more empty than before.

A response is needed to confirm if this is being worked on. No one saw this coming since it was unannounced. While you can get some of the pieces though EXTENSIVE grinding (the belt and earring can be attained though Spectral Shrine, but it takes 900 of one of the currencies Eva drops for each and you can only get a drop three times a day) it is unacceptable to lock things off like this.

On 12/9/2021 at 10:30 AM, lillvargen said:

saw speedhacker in dungeon today

The hackers had bypassed it before the servers even went live on wednesday

On 12/8/2021 at 11:13 PM, ElectricPotato said:

timely resolution.

They rarely do that, in a few months maybe.

19 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

A response is needed to confirm

They ususally provide responses in the "Known issues" thread or in the maintenance notices every wednesday, I doubt they would come out to adress things beyond those 2 things.

19 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

it is unacceptable to lock things off like this.

As you.. yourself mentioned it's not "Locked" You can get them by just doing the daily dungeon for like 3 months.

The EVA neck was BiS for PvE for a very long time before aerodrome.. Noone complained about that several month long progression.

Edited by Uldrum

53 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

As you.. yourself mentioned it's not "Locked" You can get them by just doing the daily dungeon for like 3 months.

Two out of four PVP accessories are utterly impossible to attain unless you know of a alternate source for the ring and necklace. It's also still UNREASONABLE when the belt and earring were attainable with FAR LESS GRIND.

12 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

Two out of four PVP accessories are utterly impossible to attain unless you know of a alternate source for the ring and necklace. It's also still UNREASONABLE when the belt and earring were attainable with FAR LESS GRIND.

"You snooze, you lose"

Get stuff while it's available, You never know when NCsoft is going to pull out some dumb sheet.

22 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

Guess you're one of the whales that dominates 6v6 and lets no one else get rewards.

what?

Not done PvP for many years. I don't have enough mats to upgrade double the amount of equiptment, so stopped doing it when PvP gear became more relevant

Edited by Uldrum