Wishing Lamp shared Cooldown with rez charms

Vesra

I got one of those adventure pot 12m xp items from the event dungeon and noticed it had a 12m cooldown which was the exact same as my rez charm.  When I later opened that box I noticed that my rez charm all of a sudden had a 16-hr cooldown.  Does the adventure pot have a built in cooldown (I haven't gotten a 2nd one on this toon) and could it be accidentally shared with the rez charms?

7 hours ago, Raiya said:

Noticed the lamp has a long CD with my CTA box as well, dunno why the share timers like this. 

+ Adventure Pot stage X, also shares cd with ... with kinda every single event item that cand be opened

I guess I have to wait until I open all of my C2A (4 boxes) then do the lamps?

I hope the lamps will revert to their 5 hour timer so I can use them since it appears I have to wait 72 hours (18 hours for each C2A box with shared CD timers) before I can access the first lamp. To me C2A is more important but it would be cool to see what the lamps offer up.

I hope they fix this.

2 hours ago, zenbudai said:

I guess I have to wait until I open all of my C2A (4 boxes) then do the lamps?

I hope the lamps will revert to their 5 hour timer so I can use them since it appears I have to wait 72 hours (18 hours for each C2A box with shared CD timers) before I can access the first lamp. To me C2A is more important but it would be cool to see what the lamps offer up.

I hope they fix this.

If you open the lamps it is indeed a 5 hour timer, the others however are 17 hours. So it is still possible to complete all your lamps and C2A as long as you get 3 lamps a day for a few days.