6vs6 equalized gear mode

AlisaShiroLover

I haven't done 6vs6 in a long time and probably never will based on my experience with this very toxic community (atleast in EU, not sure about NA). 

I would like to suggest an 6vs6 battleground with equalized gear and great pvp rewards. Players could jump right into it without having to worry about gear or hm lvl.

The whales can still kill low geared players effortlessly in the normal 6vs6 mode.

Maybe the devs could think about this for in the future? @Hime

• Like 1

You really think this hasn't been suggested before?

The whales can still kill low geared players effortlessly in the normal 6vs6 mode.

Who the heck would join normal mode to get wrecked by whales when there is equalized? The reason this isn't happening right there.

Whales need a game mode where they can wreck ungeared ppl. That's why they whale. BG and other leaderboards exist because of that. I think it's fine, the game is free to play anyway. I am gratful for equalised 1v1 and 3v3.
My honest oppinion is (after playing for 5 years): this game found the ballance of pleasing f2p and whale players at the same time.

Ps: also we had that fun battle royale mode with equal gear. I wish they'd bring that back as an event someday

22 minutes ago, Kicsiduda said:

Whales need a game mode where they can wreck ungeared ppl

Maby that's true for the PvP crowed.

But for me, I whale because i don't like when the dungeons take so long.

Most people do really low dps, so i just want to gear myself out so it's not slow

I just do not trust people to do "Proper" dps so i just do the dps myself

it's nice to be able to solo stuff if there are no groups around as well.

I don't really know how people in the below 5M dps crowed even enjoys the game.

Considering even "easy" mode has a lot of health for a group with that dps. .

Edited by Uldrum

@Corwhales would still go 6vs6 normal mode and fight other whales. The people that just like the idea of an 6vs6 equalized mode are the more casual players that would like to experience fun into 6v6 without getting one shotted by an overpowered pvp player. I understand that players want to kill "fresh meat" for their gear, but inviting more players into an equalized gear mode for 6vs6 would get us more variety of pvp players in battleground. 

@Kicsiduda The battle royal mode was something else than the normal 6vs6 battleground and played different as players needed to pick up items for buffs. I want to entice a mode where new players can join in and have fun without having to worry about gear. Additionally it would be nice to get pvp rewards so eventually if they feel comfortabel enough, join the 6vs6 normal mode. 

• Like 1

Honestly I'm of the opinion that there should be at least an equalised version of 6v6 OR a serious reevaluation as to how people are matched up in the battlegrounds. Your given quests/dailys/weeklys that push people towards this but lock them out by basically matching them up against DRASTICALLY more powerful opponents. 

There should be a capped tier of BG for undergeared/new players/alts and another uncapped tier with enhanced rewards for Whales and Leviathans. Otherwise it's a waste of time for many people. You can't even get on the ladder or play to gear up because of the absolutely insane stat difference between some players. 

As an added insult to all of this even if you DO try to play even if you cant win the system punishes you by denying you rewards and saying your not participating even when you've suffered serious amounts of pvp damage from overgeared players who are nigh untouchable. Your being insulted by the game being told your not participating yet here you have those your trying to fight insta-kill you while taking little to no damage in return. Why direct people into playing at all if your not even going to give them a fighting chance?

It's being going on for year's but it's a joke how stuff like this has never been dealt with or at least reorganised to make it that such power gaps were reduced or eliminated. Some might argue otherwise but stuff like this actually STIFLES the growth of the player base because it pushes people who might be interested away from it. 

Edited by Raiya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agree, joining that sort of pvp seems like a waste of time, and would only make you annoyed.

Who in there right mind enjoys being the play thing of some boring people with a god complex.

Arena is at least somewhat fun, but there also problems, even if equalized stats.

People find other ways to get an unfair advantage, they never want to play fair, it's not really pvp, its just who has more gear or more cheats.

And who plays fair with no cheats, is f2p and dies as a sacrifice and toy to those other people.

Players feel bored and wonder why the game is in this state? Well... go figure?

I always ignore the red quests, they useless to me...

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Yunilesca said:

I haven't done 6vs6 in a long time and probably never will based on my experience with this very toxic community (atleast in EU, not sure about NA). 

I would like to suggest an 6vs6 battleground with equalized gear and great pvp rewards. Players could jump right into it without having to worry about gear or hm lvl.

Maybe the devs could think about this for in the future? @Hime

I second this ! I would love to see this happen one day in Blade & Soul, together with a housing system. 😊

• Thanks 1