Bugs fixes when

Snatchyy

When are we getting bug fixes? Its been two weeks since UE4 and no fix ..

-Koldrak 1hp bug
-Koldrak fozen bug when DPS or next to koldrak and game freezes up like its a screenshot (character whisper-any msg sent from a friend seemed to un-freeze me when it happened)
-CTA pet gem oct diamond/garnet/obsidian no stats
-so many disconnects when changing character or returning to server etc.
-the marketplace (F5) outfits that are over ONE YEAR OLD is still bugged / shown but cannot be purchased. 
-framerate stutter possibly, i don't know but everytime i start up the game it will have some nasty stutter / lag. I fixed this problem by (1. start bns , then choose character. quit game and restart pc. After i launch bns a second time boom 50+ frames in Silversteel lab on my blade master 3rd spec.) Its really odd but it happens on both computers with 980ti and 2070super. +msi after burner is a must at this point for forced fan speed 
- not sure if intended but i had to re-dye my outfitters that were custom since a few got washed up with ue4 (whites/ purples)

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, sFMos said:

It's not about the launcher

Its very likely is. A lot of people have a disconnection error every X minutes / changing chars when using for example multitool, but have no issues with the nclauncher.

Edited by Grimoir

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its very likely is. A lot of people have a disconnection error every X minutes / changing chars when using for example multitool, but have no issues with the nclauncher.

Please don't spread such obvious false statements. I know quite a few people that get disconnected on character swap with a vanilla launcher including myself. The launcher only launches the game and does nothing after the fact.

6 minutes ago, LynMasterRace said:

Please don't spread such obvious false statements. I know quite a few people that get disconnected on character swap with a vanilla launcher including myself. The launcher only launches the game and does nothing after the fact.

I agree , i run vanilla launcher with no mods and sometimes i'm disconnected for no reason while changing character.

no mods and using nclauncher, disconnect almost all the time when changing characters. with UE3 64bit I could go with multiple character changes and running the game 24hrs or more without any disconnects. This is just getting ridiculous. 

Edited by Sn00zE

On 9/23/2021 at 4:52 AM, Merchant Ow O said:

-so many disconnects when changing character or returning to server etc.

This exists since 2016, with UE3. I doubt it will ever be fixed.

-the marketplace (F5) outfits that are over ONE YEAR OLD is still bugged / shown but cannot be purchased. 

These probably can't be safely removed from there. It's a guess...

- not sure if intended but i had to re-dye my outfitters that were custom since a few got washed up with ue4 (whites/ purples)

Sadly, this is (somewhat) intended, and the game lost it's soul with this change.

Plenty of places look dead or just depressing and washed out.

The vibe from almost everywhere is gone...

Disconnect when attempting to change characters definitely has nothing to do with the launcher, I get it almost every day when I try to quickly cycle through my characters to do all of their trove rolls; usually can only make it through 3 or 4 of them before getting a disconnect, and they're all in low-player areas so it's not like I'm quickly loading and unloading the Mushin's Tower crowd to trigger it or anything.  On UE3 I could do this without disconnects every time.