Sheath

Charas Blade

Not me man, I am happy to see sheath go.  Now I don't have to listen to idiots in 6s crying for sheath because they play stupid af.  What I do think is stupid, though, is requiring three orbs to be up before strobe can be used.

• Like 1

I am fine too, so my butt not going to be flamed by accidently hitting it or from those using their own iframe and also can't be flamed by those expecting to be pampered. A full win-win for me.

PS: it also suits my FM better now, I play this class because I love to burn things, not for freezing stuff.

Edited by Belido

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So...what I want to know is why they nerfed 3rd spec FM? Because now Fire FM is OP but I don't want to switch even though switching is easier now with the accessory drops in the dungeons, looks like when class change option becomes available I will be changing to something else 😑

And yes, I want sheath back to to protect party members 🙌

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 2:30 PM, Riziera said:

So...what I want to know is why they nerfed 3rd spec FM?

Are you sure?

Because the lightning FM's i've seen are doing about the same as fire and lightning have very nice Breaker amount.

Why would any one want to ignore such good breaker amount?

Breaker benefits every one.

and i have been in groups with both fire and lightning at the same time.

Both of them did around the same 60-70M dps.

Tho obviously i'm not the best geared so i'm not playing with the best of the best people.

For aerodrome i'd take a Lightning FM over a fire FM any day of the week tho

Edited by Uldrum

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2022 at 6:29 AM, Uldrum said:

Are you sure?

Because the lightning FM's i've seen are doing about the same as fire and lightning have very nice Breaker amount.

Why would any one want to ignore such good breaker amount?

Breaker benefits every one.

and i have been in groups with both fire and lightning at the same time.

Both of them did around the same 60-70M dps.

Tho obviously i'm not the best geared so i'm not playing with the best of the best people.

For aerodrome i'd take a Lightning FM over a fire FM any day of the week tho

Ok so I mained 3rd FM since it came out and didnt swap to fire until recently. I can tell you that fire fm even with the nerf still does over 10m more damage than 3rd spec FM. Also as far as breaker its actually the same. Short fuse fills the breaker bar half as much on cast, but it has half the cooldown of ultrashock. So in reality they are the same. If you are in groups with a Fire and a Light FM doing the same damage, then either their gear arent equal, or the Fire FM isnt playing the class to the potential its supposed to be, whether its because of MS or not doing the rotation right. It's pretty tragic what they did to 3rd spec FM. If you say youd take a 3rd FM over a Fire FM then yea you just either arent sure whats actually happening, or youve been playing with bad Fire FMs.

It's pretty tragic what they've done to FM in general, not just third spec.  I grind and grind to upgrade gear month after month, only to see no or negative dps increases due to constant nerfs.  I mean why is it so damn hard to balance this class properly?  I am told there are zero competitive FMs left in Korea.  People have always complained about FM being OP but if you look at the leader boards FM has always made a relatively poor showing overall.

And yes, fire still does more damage, but they still cant even get our badge right.  A dinosaur badge is still more effective than BM badge.   3rd spec was a fun spec to play, but the dps loss is just not worth it.

On 1/21/2022 at 6:12 AM, Iconic Stuff said:

Also as far as breaker its actually the same.

I doubt that,  i have personally never seen a fire FM do any breaker.

The Fire FM's i've asked say their breaker is grab.

If same gear, The Lightning FM will always be the better overall player

Edited by Uldrum

2 hours ago, Uldrum said:

I doubt that,  i have personally never seen a fire FM do any breaker.

The Fire FM's i've asked say their breaker is grab.

If same gear, The Lightning FM will always be the better overall player

? Who are you playing with? The breaker is not grab its short fuse to fill the bar. I main the class...how are you trying to explain to me how to play the class when I've been playing it for years and Im an end game player.

3 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

Probably very bad fire FM's it feels like.

But i will always assume a FM who is fire will not do any breaker amount, as they've never done so in the past.

Most likely they are just holding down simple mode and not using the skill. On 3rd spec the breaker skill feels like part of the rotation since we used to use it at the end of god mode. The Fire FM breaker skill was just a skill for deep wound before they added breaker so the ones you are playing with most likely just arent using the skill.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Iconic Stuff said:

Most likely they are just holding down simple mode and not using the skill. On 3rd spec the breaker skill feels like part of the rotation since we used to use it at the end of god mode. The Fire FM breaker skill was just a skill for deep wound before they added breaker so the ones you are playing with most likely just arent using the skill.

Just feels so odd that people with gear enough to do multi 41's and with so many runs now in both Aerodrome and factory, that they don't know what their skills are doing or even the breaker system at all.

7 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Just feels so odd that people with gear enough to do multi 41's and with so many runs now in both Aerodrome and factory, that they don't know what their skills are doing or even the breaker system at all.

Thats a majority of the game at this point sadly, people would rather use an xml that does EVERY thing for them on every class before fully understanding how the class works. Its like that for almost every class.