Koldrak bugged at 1% and can't be killed

Pulsing

11 hours ago, Pulsing said:

After UE4 patch, Koldrak sometimes bugged and can't be killed. Its health drop to 1% and all attacks on it aren't effective.

From my experience, there is 1 in 5 chance this happens.

Me 2 and I got kicked from the dungeon 2 times today... Im fighting them BAM I am not in the dungeon any longer.

• Like 1

Every time Koldrak bugged for me, it was after the 10-min window closed, and we were still in. Also, we didn't get kicked out, quite the opposite Koldrak died on its own, after a few minutes.

And it's not "unkillable" cause it's still losing HP, but instead of calculating proper damage from our attacks, it seems like it takes 1HP damage per hit dealt

Solution found in certain discord, copy pasting for all of you getting Koldrak bug :

https://bns.plaync.com/board/free/view?articleId=610fd3199fff740001ea5c71&query=화룡 버그&searchType=title,contents&page=1&categoryId=&viewMode=list&size=20

When Koldrak being immortal bug occurs follow this Go to the centre, jump over the magma, run up and climb to the koldrak's neck and hit it. This will kill Koldrak.

As you can see its already reported on korean forums, now its up to the devs to listen or not as usual.

• Like 1