launcher error

Mudzkiller

1 minute ago, Divinehero said:

same... come on NC 1st aion blue screens my pc and now this game does too? makes me want a refund for my revival package.. which sucks cuz i was looking forward to this

delete and re-install Launcher did the job for two others before.

I was having this issue too. I uninstalled NC Launcher 2 and downloaded a new one. Make sure you're opening it through the correct icon; mine is a Blue square with NC in it. Using the old red game shortcut continued to cause it to bug out. Mine seems to be downloading the game now, so we'll see if it works.

• NCSOFT
16 minutes ago, Slavemistress said:

I reinstalled Launcher ...but keeps saying the game is still in Maintenance...is that still going on?

14 minutes ago, Slavemistress said:

Also   is there a way to download UE4 while the Game Launcher is still down from Maintenance ?

Your NC Launcher isn't updating. Please Uninstall the NC Launcher and then reinstall it. Hopefully, it'll download the necessary NC Launcher updates and you can start/download the game.

• NCSOFT
9 minutes ago, Slavemistress said:

Ok this seems to be working now...UE4 Setup Prerequisites was successful  and the game is updating hopefully it finishes thank you for the help Hime

yAy! We'll see you in game soon then! 🤞

ok i'm legit furious right now.. now i'm back to unexpected  store exception and/or critical process died.. so reinstallin the launcher AND the game has done nothing... i was so looking forward to this update just for this to ruin it for me completely

Edited by Divinehero