why is the good costume in the limited rng box while the costume that sucks is in the expensive ones

Rikari Kayo

Rhapsody is the first good costume since months and its locked behind rng bars, why? i literally charged up over 10k ncoins and now its not even in those expensive boxes where i could get it via coins but instead its literally locked behind rng, i literally havent gotten the costume from these boxes the previous 2 times. just why? its been literally the only reason why i wanted to spend money this update but instead i have spent the money for nothing realy because i cant actualy get what i wanted multiple times even

• Like 2

I'm in the same situation as OP. Rhapsody is the only costume in months that has gotten a very favorable reaction in the Western region, when it was showcased in other places prior to being added to the game. It's like you people don't want money and always make questionable decisions when it comes to cosmetics that are available in events or even in Trove. We keep getting many recycles of the same costumes or low quality ones from years ago. Like you guys literally added Crystal Mosaic into the Trove when we JUST had this costume in the previous event. Surely even Rhapsody could have taken its place since it's a brand new costume? Make it make sense.
I haven't gotten the costume in the last two once a day boxes either and I have purchased these every single day they were available. Why do you introduce such frustration to players? You never make these available ever again, either. At the very least make the costume available via tokens for the current RNG box? The way to obtain these costumes is actually the worst way possible. Like the OP, I'm pretty annoyed at this current system.

Tastes are different I say. For me Rhapsody looks okay but not great. The Dokkaebi costume from the cash boxes is finally a good looking costume for male chars. Though for females only the dress looks good. The accessoires and the hair is terrible.

But I won't get either as I don't spend money or hmcoins at all for this game anymore.

In generally I'd prefer it if costume would be available for direct purchase. And not behind some stupid rng paywall.

1 hour ago, Shekinah said:

Tastes are different I say. For me Rhapsody looks okay but not great. The Dokkaebi costume from the cash boxes is finally a good looking costume for male chars. Though for females only the dress looks good. The accessoires and the hair is terrible.

But I won't get either as I don't spend money or hmcoins at all for this game anymore.

In generally I'd prefer it if costume would be available for direct purchase. And not behind some stupid rng paywall.

I agree so much! And I also have no idea what my Yun is supposed to do with that big bottle? Share some drinks with Naksun? And well, guess I will gather up some HMcoin for this, probably. 

54 minutes ago, ProphetJones said:

What box is this costume in???

Rhapsody is from 1Ncoin/day  box, but it is RNG!

Dokkaebi you get from the currency of 12 Deluxe Boxes (139 N/HMcoin each) per trading in in dragon express

true true, in the past I also missed some of the outfits in those boxes, because I wasnt lucky to get it while others got it from their first box.

And me buying the box every day for the duration of the event and not getting it. Not a good system in my opinion, its just RNG - so you either get lucky or don't get it.

Solution ~ add another currency to the 1 ncoin box which you can exchange for the outfit in the box (+some other stuff for people that got lucky)

I have to agree with you. I have been waiting for the release of Rhapsody since I first saw it in korea.

And now we have to hope for good rng to get it. Before the last two ncoin boxes where released it was always possible to buy the costumes from the 1 ncoin box with tokens.

@Hime Why was the costume from the 1 ncoin box removed from the token exchange?

Please add Rhapsody to the token exchange or make it possible to get the costume again within the next few months.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same as many others, I also wanted to get Rhapsody since it was showcased in Korea. Now it is finally here, but I should be happy if I can get at least one copy of the outfit, even though I intended to buy multiple of it for my chars.

This is actually the first time when a brand-new outfit (that is not a recolor of a previous one or you cannot get it in an alternative way) is put into the 1 Ncoin chest. I could understand if the outfit would be a random drop from the Deluxe Nightfall chest (which you can buy infinitely if you want to), but it is from the 1 Ncoin chest that you can only get 1/day for 3 weeks, which is unacceptable.

@Hime

Seeing how many people expressed their discontent already, I hope there will be a change soon, like putting Rhapsody in Dragon Express to buy with Nightfall Coins, just like we could do in old times with new outfits.

• Like 2

To add insult to injury, the advertising for the more expensive box shows Rhapsody. Come on, guys...
@Hime This is just mean in all honesty. The outfit is not even in the expensive box! (Neither is the pet, may I add) Like the previous poster, I want this outfit on multiple characters and like noted by various posters now, the outfit available in the 1 NCoin box has always been able to be bought with currency during the RNG box period until this terrible change in the last boxes. Now we can't even swipe cosmetics anymore because it's gated by all or nothing RNG? 😔

XP53ofu.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gengar said:

To add insult to injury, the advertising for the more expensive box shows Rhapsody. Come on, guys...

On top of it, Murphy’s law had a full impact for me, I had that rng Rhapsody outfit today, while I was one of the few not exactly looking for it....