Elder scale become BoA this patch ?

On 5/23/2021 at 2:37 PM, lillvargen said:

elder scales are still relevent for most upgrades, as long as they are they will not get account bound

only for poor folks like us, everyone else is after Nocturnal or Shimmering Scales now. And this will not change if only useless stuff becomes account bound.

What about another option ? Making it account bound is to early in my oppinion most people i know still need tons of them and its needed till IA stage 9 which is max gear for most people since Blackmoon boss 2 is still very hard and only the top % can beat it.

I would like to see them drop more than 5 fragments per run just look at Dream song theater in normal mode you get up to 2 scales i think its time to increase the drops.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, Belido said:

well we could also have another option, just add some Elder Scales Specials for F10 😃 

You joke about this all the time but there are actully some people that prefer F10 cause you can farm HM coins in this game. Granted its a big pain in the ...... to farm them now since NCsoft abbadoned PVP in a whole thoose people still prefer F10 over running CC 300 times just to get elder scales.

@Hime i dont stop writing about it so again the question when do we get something for pvp players ?

3v3 not possible to get a match unless you talk to some friends and que at the same time against them. litterly same as sparring.

1v1 max 2 different people in que and thoose 2 are most of the time players on alts who easily managed platin rank in a legit way in earlier seasons. I consider myselfe to be one of the better players not as good as nagisa but i cant beat thoose on my alt chars i just want 1600.

6v6 not enjoable unless you have max pvp gear which is very very hard to get in this game.

Sorry to interupt this topic with another topic.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:
On 5/25/2021 at 2:27 PM, Belido said:

You joke about this all the time but there are actully some people that prefer F10 cause you can farm HM coins in this game. Granted its a big pain in the ...... to farm them now since NCsoft abbadoned PVP in a whole thoose people still prefer F10 over running CC 300 times just to get elder scales.

just because it is a bit of joking, it doesn't have to be far from reality. I even guess there are a  few player rather working extra hours within their job, to pay some Ncoin, instead of running CC hundreds of times. 

Or....how bout this:

They run another call 2 arms event, and like the time before they reduce the dungeon difficulty for all of them up to and including doll house.

That way people can just solo any of the dungeons for elder scales, and solo dollhouse for nocturnal scales.

They still put in the farming effort without the need to make em account bound.

Am 23.5.2021 um 14:37 schrieb lillvargen:

elder scales are still relevent for most upgrades, as long as they are they will not get account bound

relevant for alts yes. thats why I want to clear my mains of it.

relevant?

Am 25.5.2021 um 09:58 schrieb Belido:

everyone else is after Nocturnal or Shimmering Scales now. And this will not change if only useless stuff becomes account bound.

indeed. 2 full new tiers @Hime TWO NEWER SCALES. that is not planned we can see, now tell us why NC decided against it. Thank you 🙂