Is there any news regarding UE4?

Roi

34 minutes ago, Hime said:

The only news is that it's still in active development. Was hoping to have more technical details to share during the livestream but things are still tightly under wraps.

already guessed that you community folks are under some NDA like orders.

7 minutes ago, Rmccn08 said:

Maybe they aren't sharing any details because there ARE NO DETAILS! MAYBE they're just saying there working on UE4 so that people stick around as long as possible so they can continue to fund their NEW BNS2 MOBILE GAME?!!!!

as long there are no crystal balls sold in NCoin shop this will be hard to tell. But yes, they launch some mobile games now, they do have most of their income from mobile game atm, so if if you would have to do a business choice, what would you do? My guess for now there will be limited manpower on our BnS atm, but as said, I still wait for my crystal ball....

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

I dont think its so much NDA, as the Devs being stingy with the details. Its like a giant secret for some rason xD

I think they got a job, they got a boss and orders what to do. That's all, as for any other regular job. Maybe its good, may be it's bad for us... hell, do I really start to defend NCwest from you now???? 

3 hours ago, Hime said:

The only news is that it's still in active development. Was hoping to have more technical details to share during the livestream but things are still tightly under wraps.

Do you think its will lunch in 2021 or time is still unknown

• NCSOFT
3 hours ago, Belido said:

already guessed that you community folks are under some NDA like orders.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I dont think its so much NDA, as the Devs being stingy with the details. Its like a giant secret for some rason xD

1 hour ago, Belido said:

I think they got a job, they got a boss and orders what to do. That's all, as for any other regular job. Maybe its good, may be it's bad for us... hell, do I really start to defend NCwest from you now???? 

You are both correct in a sense, @Grimoir, @Belido. Cards are definitely held tightly despite polite and potential sweet talking. No details were given up. :SohaAngry:

I can say there are conversations happening around UE4 about its development and release. :YeharaBig:

12 minutes ago, Roi said:

Do you think its will lunch in 2021 or time is still unknown

That's the goal but we'll see!

12 hours ago, Hime said:

I can say there are conversations happening around UE4 about its development and release.

Honestly....they should put that 6 month roadmap on HOLD and use that time for the UE4 update. That would make everyone far more happier than new dungeons or third specs.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Honestly....they should put that 6 month roadmap on HOLD and use that time for the UE4 update. That would make everyone far more happier than new dungeons or third specs.

I am not sure if the content creators are the right guys to mess around with the game engine. 

But wait, maybe they already did before, this would answer some questions 😋