XML Edits

Grimzy

Hi,

@Hime

Can something be finally done about those players who use a Global Cooldown Edit to get their skills out faster or Edits that automatically use your TAB or F roll preventing you from being airborned for example?

There are many many more like this and this gives them a very unfair advantage in PVP.

5 hours ago, HateMe said:

Hi,

@Hime

Can something be finally done about those players who use a Global Cooldown Edit to get their skills out faster or Edits that automatically use your TAB or F roll preventing you from being airborned for example?

There are many many more like this and this gives them a very unfair advantage in PVP.

they just not gonna do anything since the company doesnt even give a crap what happen to the game. they put a "better" encryption to the client hoping that players will stop xml editing, but there are many smart people out there that can bypass this. i can also do this pretty easily.

hey is a old problem not only pvp and pve same watch Mao ranking etc

Video s etc all delete from G M or support , They do nothing about  ppl with XMl -hacks  ,Money is the best friend too feel free here !

thats reason if alot  ppl quit here , unfair gameplaying !

What is a global cool down?  Where is it documented?  As for the bit about not getting airborned as often, wasn't that part of the offensive damage nerf across the board, that prevented 1 person getting a first shot becoming the winner because other side never got a shot?  Those who used to be able to one-shot people because various classes had abilities that allowed them to exploit getting the first shot into a long sequence of continuous damage. 

Now everyone gets more of a chance of breaking out of that long period and at least getting a few shots in -- AFAIK, that's not an XML edit but part of a rebalance that has tried making battles into longer events, rather than 1st shooter wins.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

What is a global cool down?  Where is it documented?

There is global cooldown edits in this game and it dosent get punished this is not new but in my oppinion the impact is not as big as people let it sound cause thoose people still have a cd its just lower than it is supposed to be. Also the problem about the dmg nervs in 6v6 is not the nerve itselfe its the increased survivability of some classes and Assasin, Force master.

With similar gear a sin can do 300k per hit to me while i can only do 50K as a soul fighter or if i am lucky and crit + proc 150k and Force master is just a huge joke ive seen Incenarator 3 fms one shot me with their aerial and thoose had old pvp accesories too. I have 630k hp btw.

Put simply, the company doesnt loose money (aside thoose ppl are the same who abuse moontide for months). Does this mean they loose money the long term, no!

Since ppl who cant pvp for certain mats have to pay for them on F5. Even loosing appx 30% of their EU players for their incompetence speaks for itself. Ultimately this leads into 2 possible scenarios:

a all KR players use xml since its "normal" to them and we should adapt

b we agree to not use it any longer

Hoping NC does any is off the table, since they lack knowledge how to do this.

vor einer Stunde schrieb tracertong13:

It's clear that KR does not care for NA/EU playerbase

Nor understand NA/EU mindset. Player or marketwise.

On 8/27/2020 at 2:45 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Also the problem about the dmg nervs in 6v6 is not the nerve itselfe its the increased survivability of some classes and Assasin, Force master.

So the fact that some classes can survive a bit longer is what you are complaining about?  Uh, gee, forgive me if I'm not very sympathetic, but being killed instantly  has been a reason I hate pvp.  I'm a FM, BTW, I still die fairly quickly in any pvp situation.  But something increased my survivability?

On 8/27/2020 at 2:45 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Force master is just a huge joke ive seen Incenarator 3 fms one shot me with their aerial and thoose had old pvp accesories too. I have 630k hp btw.

FM's have been a joke for a long time -- not being good enough to burst, but only good in long battles -- which in pvp they never survived long enough for.  If their strength has gone up, maybe its just being equalized?  How many FM's are in the top 10 in the pvp competitions?   Virtually none is how it used to be -- though I admit to not checking lately.

The FM hate comes from melee classes that are now having issues making FMs in battelground easy targets.  The players who complain most have no skill and are just used to making easy FM kills in battelground.  Now that it's more difficult for them they can't stand to be confronted with their own failures and lack of skill. 

So the fact that some classes can survive a bit longer is what you are complaining about?  Uh, gee, forgive me if I'm not very sympathetic, but being killed instantly  has been a reason I hate pvp. 

I hate one shots too the problem for me is it was already hard enough to kill certain classes like Warden when you could one shot them with one aerial but now unless you attack with multiple people at the same time its impossible to kill a warden. Same for certain other classes. One shot ability where the only counter for tanky classes which is now gone. Id be happy if they patched some balance into it for example make Knockback work even through blade ward or increase cd of fm godmode running thingie. So they cant spam it without cd.

Ive tested it this skill dosent have a cd and gives you godmode against anything.

I'm a FM, BTW, I still die fairly quickly in any pvp situation.

Maybe you dont play third spec, maybe you dont have alot of gear or maybe you are simply bad with ur class ? It litterly impossible to kill FM now since its block and godmode abilitys have no cooldowns.

FM's have been a joke for a long time

We are talking about 6v6 here right ? FM was always top tier in 6v6 alreast since awakening. Ice cause of Frost tornado which goes through any kind of block expect for iframe and light cause its unkillable while probably doing the biggest dps a class can do in pvp.

not being good enough to burst, but only good in long battles -- which in pvp they never survived long enough for.

Ok you dont seem to have a lot of exp with ur class. Not good to burst ? incenerator 3 FM can one shot with aerial against me. Last pvp weapon stage 6, latest soul shield, 3x latest accesories, 2x last gen accesories (glove and earring). I am a sf with more than 600k hp.

If their strength has gone up, maybe its just being equalized? 

Nah in 1v1 its only cause people have no idea how to play against third spec fm. I have no problems against them in equalized pvp but in 6v6 their survivability is way to high for that kinda dmg they do.

How many FM's are in the top 10 in the pvp competitions?

How many FMs do exist in EU ? 1 or 2 legit players. How many BMs do exist in EU ? 10 or 20. I dont get why people compare the balance through rankings. If at all you can also only judge at the end of a season.

Virtually none is how it used to be -- though I admit to not checking lately.

Last season third spec came and together with Assasin, FM was top tier. I just looked it up only assasin managed to come close to the rating of Force masters in 6v6. So if you want to argue with the ladder FM is the strongest class in 6v6.

6 hours ago, Josalina said:

The FM hate comes from melee classes that are now having issues making FMs in battelground easy targets.  The players who complain most have no skill and are just used to making easy FM kills in battelground.  Now that it's more difficult for them they can't stand to be confronted with their own failures and lack of skill. 

I dunno how fm is nowadays since i don't pvp anymore but fm in the past has always been a pain in the ass for melee because of the passive freeze nonsense. It's just broken that they could freeze you nonstop with normal attacks with no cd or dimishing returns.

10 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I hate one shots too the problem for me is it was already hard enough to kill certain classes like Warden when you could one shot them with one aerial but now unless you attack with multiple people at the same time its impossible to kill a warden.

Sounds like an interesting strategy development.  If it was balanced by warden having low ability to chase someone down -- imagine if 6v6 had to be planned with the different members taking different roles, vs. current play with is mostly like 6-single people competing for the most kills.

Ive tested it this skill dosent have a cd and gives you godmode against anything.

Your testing was flawed.  You do have a 'cd' on progressing to 'stormborn'.  After stormborn exits, you can't create 5 orbs directly transition to stormborn.  Depending on how fast you create your orbs, you might have to wait up to 20-25 or more seconds for stormborn to be available (has a 30s cd & there is a 1-sec cd between orbs), but if you have 5 orbs up, those will time out in  5 seconds.  There is a significant 'cd' period between being able to go into successive stormborns.

Maybe you dont play third spec, maybe you dont have alot of gear or maybe you are simply bad with ur class ? It litterly impossible to kill FM now since its block and godmode abilitys have no cooldowns.

I think I mentioned, I don't do pvp.  I do play 3rd spec but have no pvp gear.  Bad is relative, *first*, to how much you've spent on pvp gear.  In that respect, I'd have pretty low skill,  Beyond that, my ping has gone up by about 80% to about a quarter of a second / key.  It's a bit hard to do much with only 4 keys/sec, but even before the server move to a smaller server, I'd be lucky to get 6-8 keys/sec.

We are talking about 6v6 here right ? FM was always top tier in 6v6 alreast since awakening. Ice cause of Frost tornado which goes through any kind of block expect for iframe and light cause its unkillable while probably doing the biggest dps a class can do in pvp.

Never played frost, so I'll take your word for it.  Am only going by what people say in pve battles against a boss.  I almost never start out on stop in a pve battle, but if the battle lasts more than a minute, I'll often see dps exceed most of those who were strong in the first 30+ seconds.

Ok you dont seem to have a lot of exp with ur class. Not good to burst ? incenerator 3 FM can one shot with aerial against me. Last pvp weapon stage 6, latest soul shield, 3x latest accesories, 2x last gen accesories (glove and earring). I am a sf with more than 600k hp.

I did mention I don't pvp.  What's an incinerator?  Isn't that what is used to burn trash?  More than 600k hp?  You should die -- extra fast just on principle! :giggle:.  I've seen some characters that contaminate SSP/faction play with  600KHP & 10-15K defense and nearly impossible for multiple players to kill.  Really imbalances SSP to have that type of gear on the field.

Last season third spec came and together with Assasin, FM was top tier. I just looked it up only assasin managed to come close to the rating of Force masters in 6v6. So if you want to argue with the ladder FM is the strongest class in 6v6.

Well, it comes down to whether or not they paid for the highest gear.  If they did, I won't disbelieve they are, but that's also been the way pvp has been for a while -- those who have the best equipment, usually exceed others, and WAY exceed those with pve gear.  Maybe if they had a 6v6-mode that only allowed pve weap+accessories (maybe just used standard AP+defense instead of pvp stats?), I'd agree, but it really might be they have better stats than you (with unity + new compounding, equipment  alone won't tell you their other stats).

Edited by Nicolee
added stormborn cd

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Nicolee:

Sounds like an interesting strategy development.  If it was balanced by warden having low ability to chase someone down -- imagine if 6v6 had to be planned with the different members taking different roles, vs. current play with is mostly like 6-single people competing for the most kills.

Its not about competing who gets the most kills its about having a chance to get the objective which is impossible to get if an enemy is protecting it so the only way to get the objective is to clear the surrounding. Sadly Warden, Assasin, Force master, KFM .... are very hard to kill like i just wrote so the nerves of dmg make it harder to play for objective if you are not one of the top classes. Also you cannot choose your team cause at max you can que with 2 people.

Your testing was flawed.  You do have a 'cd' on progressing to 'stormborn'.  After stormborn exits, you can't create 5 orbs directly transition to stormborn.  Depending on how fast you create your orbs, you might have to wait up to 20-25 or more seconds for stormborn to be available (has a 30s cd & there is a 1-sec cd between orbs), but if you have 5 orbs up, those will time out in  5 seconds.  There is a significant 'cd' period between being able to go into successive stormborns.

I am talking about the walk which is on ur tab not about the "godmode skill" itselfe. If it does have a cd its lower than 1 sec cause ive not seen a single good fm that could not keep this up 24/7. As SF i dont have problems against it thou cause 99% of third fms spam skills which i can simply block. To be honest about FM i only play this class in 1v1 and only fire + ice i didnt test much cause i dont like the third spec.

I think I mentioned, I don't do pvp.  I do play 3rd spec but have no pvp gear.  Bad is relative, *first*, to how much you've spent on pvp gear.  In that respect, I'd have pretty low skill,  Beyond that, my ping has gone up by about 80% to about a quarter of a second / key.  It's a bit hard to do much with only 4 keys/sec, but even before the server move to a smaller server, I'd be lucky to get 6-8 keys/sec.

So if you dont pvp you cannot talk about balance either "personall oppinion". In my oppinion if you play against the top players in your region on a regular basis and actully win sometime you can start talking about meta.

Never played frost, so I'll take your word for it.  Am only going by what people say in pve battles against a boss.  I almost never start out on stop in a pve battle, but if the battle lasts more than a minute, I'll often see dps exceed most of those who were strong in the first 30+ seconds.

Yeah FM is a burst class like most nowdays so a class like soul fighter will always have better DPS cause we have sustain DPS. My burst may be 9.5 million at best while my sustain is 8.3 then. FM would be 16 million burst and 7 Million sustain maybe.

I did mention I don't pvp.  What's an incinerator?  Isn't that what is used to burn trash?  More than 600k hp?  You should die -- extra fast just on principle! :giggle:.  I've seen

Incinerator is the PVP equivalent to TT Weapon. This is a pleb weapon for today standarts. 600K hp is endgame gear for 6v6.

some characters that contaminate SSP/faction play with  600KHP & 10-15K defense and nearly impossible for multiple players to kill.

Cause theese people dont have debuff dmg also ssp stats are different from 6v6 stats.

Well, it comes down to whether or not they paid for the highest gear.

Gear is actully not that expensive just get a 2nd one of the current accesories and make them stage 3 then you get avengin soul shield from the current 10G box just like psyches and Blood stones.

those who have the best equipment, usually exceed others, and WAY exceed those with pve gear.

You dont need max gear to beat max gear people. Just be good in pvp and have decent gear.

Maybe if they had a 6v6-mode that only allowed pve weap+accessories (maybe just used standard AP+defense instead of pvp stats?),

We had this back in the day when PVP stuff was not released yet. People came in with raven weapon (max weapon back then) and could one shot everyone cause mystic (elemental dmg back then) went through defence stats. It wasnt really fun but atleast you didnt have to farm pvp stuff for it.