Another DISGUSTING issue

Walex

So the new weekly is out for 5th week. Guess what, NC? I've crashed 3 out of 5 runs there, everytime the boss 1 is down and the group moves to boss 2, there's a 50% that the game freezes then crashes (3 people crashed at the same time on week 1 and so on). But that's not the worst part of the issue... I could NOT log in for the next 20 minutes (servers not available) since crash, and the group beat boss 2. Guess what does it mean? Yep, I can't fight boss 2 anymore = I will not get boss 2 rewards AND won't complete 7 weekly challenges (I'm not touching "PvP").

Why are two weekly bosses in the same instance in the first place, and have the same ID? That's bs. Are you compensating victims with an instance reset or something?

13 minutes ago, Cor said:

You sure there isn't anything wrong on your end? I haven't seen a single person crash in there.

Same. None of my clan members not even the pug groups i run those with. So either he is using 32bit, or something else on his system is messing the game up, or his server connection.

I've been doing the weeklies on multiple chars every week and I have never crashed, not even once. I haven't even seen someone in my pug groups crash either except for one who got a black out which doesn't count. I feel like this might be more of an issue on your end than it is the game to be honest...

You guys have problems with reading or something? I literally wrote that THREE people

crashed at the same time during the very first week, what does it have to do with my end?

Also not to mention that I've bought my PC for 5K just to run this * (and another one) game better, didn't I?

And yes, I'm using 32 bit.

Whatever, I don't care if I crash, but today I couldn't log in back for 20 minutes, got an info that servers

weren't available while other games worked fine, and now I'm not able to fight boss 2 for this week.

Edited by Walex

45 minutes ago, Walex said:

And yes, I'm using 32 bit.

That's why, 32 bit crashes a lot due to memory leak. I tried 32 bit because it is known to have higher fps, but it causes you to crash once the memory of Client.exe exceeds 1.5gb I think, especially in 12man parties or crowded areas, you crash more often. Stick with 64bit, no crash at all.

I didn't crash on 32 until the update with the weekly thingy, and now I also crash in MSP.

I can't use 64 bit because it has a high chance of crash when I go back to the game's window after I make any action of going out of it (alt tab for example) - I've got this before hangar update, and afaik there were more people with this issue. Or... I can use 64 bit and be forever stuck in the game's window... and have much worse FPS etc.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Walex:

I didn't crash on 32 until the update with the weekly thingy, and now I also crash in MSP.

with my graphic settings I couldn't run more then a single circle in Mushin Towers main hall without having a 32Bit Client crash.

And well the new weekly area is quite huge....