Remove Passive Battleground Damage Reduction Buff

skyy

Currently, there is a passive, global 25% damage reduction buff called Formidable in 6v6 battlegrounds. When Korea got these nerfs to PvP damage, there was no such buff available in battlegrounds. This buff was solely made for NA/EU region. The current state of 6v6 battlegrounds is horrendous in that this passive battleground buff is causing WAR, BM, DES to be nearly unkillable as it stacks with their skills/bracelet abilities causing damage reduction for nearly 75% up time.

Please remove this global damage reduction buff as it is causing certain classes to be almost invulnerable and unenjoyable to play against.

https://imgur.com/a/MEXYq4j

• 2 weeks later...

I am SF with all the current PVP Accesories expect for earring and bracelet (cause you play pve Bracelet as SF). I have current Soul shield 5 parts and 3 parts avenging and max pvp weapon at stage 6 and i have ~570k HP. I get one shot by archer with one single skill not even a combo but i cant kill some incenerator 3 warden with 370k hp in one full aerial double combo ? The only skill of SF which was actully usefull in 6v6 "glacial Blast" does 0.25 dmg now.

I just took my SF as example cause unlike Warden, BM etc. SF dosent have some godmode skill. SF does have his C shield but this shield is gone either in 5 seconds or after some hits. If you cant kill as sf you are useless same goes for Gunner, Summoner........

i kinda like the damage reduction they did   with the patch but they forgot to adjust defensive classes like kfm/warden/destroyer which became unkillable if maxed gear, i would  rather they keep the damage as is  and look at the 3 classes  defensive ability and adjust them accordingly 

Well you are not only one playing against whales ... You should stay ice, you can almost ice yourself every 10 sec sometimes ... 

As arena player you should know when to attack ... Des ice/iron form/fury can't be reset, you can easely break the shield before icing, just saying ...

With the passive, everyone can die from air combo against archer/whatever class who can do that ...

As lot of ppl said : the ratio nerf is applied without brain ...

On 7/9/2020 at 7:19 AM, Oupy said:

i kinda like the damage reduction they did   with the patch but they forgot to adjust defensive classes like kfm/warden/destroyer which became unkillable if maxed gear, i would  rather they keep the damage as is  and look at the 3 classes  defensive ability and adjust them accordingly 

It's like you didn't even read the original post. There's a 25% damage reduction debuff AS WELL as the PvP nerfs that came from the patch. We, as in NA/EU, got this debuff a while ago to try to help out 6v6 mode, now it's hurting a lot of classes because with the nerf and the damage reduction debuff, some classes are unkillable while others don't do any damage. Hope you actually understand it now.

the problem is not the 25%  damage reduction , they addressed the one shooting  but they didn't address how strong some classes defensive abilities are ,  if they nerf   warden/destroyer/kfm   the 6v6 will be in a much better stats , but of course that's not gonna happen ,so it is what it is stop asking for nerfs and buf and damage reduction removal ,  the damage reduction debuff is not the problem , warden/kfm/destroyers are the problems .

On 7/11/2020 at 7:49 AM, Oupy said:

the problem is not the 25%  damage reduction , they addressed the one shooting  but they didn't address how strong some classes defensive abilities are ,  if they nerf   warden/destroyer/kfm   the 6v6 will be in a much better stats , but of course that's not gonna happen ,so it is what it is stop asking for nerfs and buf and damage reduction removal ,  the damage reduction debuff is not the problem , warden/kfm/destroyers are the problems .

You have no idea on what you're talking about. BM/Warden/Destroyer have been buffed to an insane degree due to nerfs with the 25% damage reduction nerf. BMs have insane defensive capability as well as can still one shot, Warden being one of the best classes to stall with pre nerf can now stall even better due to damage nerfs and 25% damage reduction giving people little chance to attempt to kill them, and Destros are pre patch were great at stalling and holding their own to begin with, not as strong as Wardens, but definitely up there. Now they can do that to even a bigger degree especially because they can live through more PvE damage due to this 25% damage reduction. Yes they addressed the one shot meta, but with this debuff it has hurt more than it has done good. Especially when classes can still one shot compared to others, if you're going to try to destroy one shot meta, then some classes need to be nerfed even more.

On 11-7-2020 at 1:49 PM, Oupy said:

this is the right idea but those classes are fine maybe warden isn't but the problem is the classes that don't have the ability to play defensive cuz it's just not in the kit. If they are gonna put in a dmg reduction which is heavily in favor for melee classes. they need to adjust the classes that are not able to perform in this dmg reduction meta.

On 7/11/2020 at 7:49 AM, Oupy said:

when since kfm became a problem, out of all those classes u list kfm is the only one with the least damage reduction skill, fire spec is dragon flare which no one uses , wolf spec is literally the worst 3rd spec in game pve and pvp wise ....

kfm lost flurry reset with this patch which is cool i dont mind it at all but dont you say kfm is op or broken in battleground its a decent class...u try playing a kfm and think the class plays it self , you have to be good or know pvp...everytime you tremor a group of person you risk getting aired if your too slow to roll or tab.. sometime you fighting 2 - 5 person and keeping track and all 5 of them tab esc and stitching combos to take them down one by one, cause now your tremor and 4 doesnt do any damage now , you dont have a form u can go in to resist cc and have high damage at the same time ( dragon flare is useless in 6v6 unless u an alt) if your gonna hold rmb on a kfm then complain you cant kill the class then thats you ... i for one is a kfm and literally all classes killed me in bg before, ..its called getting outplayed....bm can instant launch u , gunner can air you , wind archer can air you, summoner can air you ,bd can air u , sf can air you ( our hardest match up) and a kfm can out play you.

destro and warden resist cc and air while having high damage reduction skill effects, bg passive and bracelet...not to mention warden has 2 hp bars ...while having high hitting damage skills.

Edited by Miggy Miggs