F9 Broken: remove floor or cut gold drop

pikapikapika

Yes yes yes. As it stands, apart from the incredibly rare Venture Token drop, the only way to acquire Hongmoon Store items are from the Ranking (F11) rewards. In other words, only those into the PvP scene or the whales with high gear for Den of the Ancients rankings can gain HMC consistently. It's very scummy.

sold my last 5 stacks of gold maybe a week ago, so with some work and a bit of luck you still get your gold sold on long run. Lowering gold drop will also impact the upgrade costs (the reason why I dont sell gold atm). And I am pretty sure, whatever new floor value they might add, it will be spoiled soon enoughh.

Edited by Belido

1 hour ago, Belido said:

sold my last 5 stacks of gold maybe a week ago, so with some work and a bit of luck you still get your gold sold on long run. Lowering gold drop will also impact the upgrade costs (the reason why I dont sell gold atm). And I am pretty sure, whatever new floor value they might add, it will be spoiled soon enoughh.

with a bit of luck? maybe on NA, Can't speak for NA,  EU on other hand you need omega luck, I've been putting 1000 950 900 850 800 750 700 etc in F9 and haven't sold a single one in over a week ^^

I login today and what I see? 
VU6rO9A.png

Same thing  i see every 48 hours. ^^

Edited by SayhaSeer

I'd say introduce actual gold sinks that make sense. Ones where you can dump gold and generate... well... enough stuff that's deemed valuable for the current average set of goals. Couple that with undoing all nerfs on all dungeons and raids, so old content can still be desirable and fun for lower gear levels instead of only the latest 1-2 raids being on the table of stuff that makes you feel like you're winning.

[edit] Also remove rng from crafting materials. For example we need a lot of PTS. When PTS is rng, we end up destroying a lot of tradable materials. This inflates the gold even further;

Edited by MassiveEgo

vor 41 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

with a bit of luck? maybe on NA, Can't speak for NA,  EU on other hand you need omega luck, I've been putting 1000 950 900 850 800 750 700 etc in F9 and haven't sold a single one in over a week ^^

OK 48h duration is a good choice already, imho 24 is just waste of time and I am on EU too.

1.Don't mess around with Gold amounts other then 1k! If you want to get your stuff sold, you need a big whale in F9. So taken you want to blow a load of cash in F9 for a pile of Gold, what you look for? Yes the big 1k Stacks! Ofc there also may be strangers  looking exactly for your 243g offers, but that would be really stupid amount of luck!

2. Try to predict wale times! From my last experiences, try to make your F9 offers end around Saturday daytime, from around noon to afternoon. If you can, spread a bit, maybe with 3 stack each, every 1-2h.

The only players who buy sets of 1k gold are new players with no idea what they are doing, otherwise they would spend 560 ncoins (almost half the amount) for a brilliant sealing charm and sell it for 1.4k gold... I wonder why players don't very often spend 1k ncoins on 1k gold instead of 560 ncoins on 1.4k gold, it's almost like they don't want to scam themselfs.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Bobthemonk:

The only players who buy sets of 1k gold are new players with no idea what they are doing, otherwise they would spend 560 ncoins (almost half the amount) for a brilliant sealing charm and sell it for 1.4k gold... I wonder why players don't very often spend 1k ncoins on 1k gold instead of 560 ncoins on 1.4k gold, it's almost like they don't want to scam themselfs.

Not sure, or do you know any of them? Only thing I know is some folks are blowing some k of RL cash into games, so it might be one of those too and not everyone wants to wait for Market sales, esp. if right the next player got the same idea and sells those charms for 1 silver less =)