100 hours for WIngs

Arohk

Let this melt on your tongue,

farming 10.000 darkrites will take you ~100 hours, and it is a PvP zone so auto combat is pretty much useless.

i estimated it because i needed ~30 minutes to get 50 today, the drop rate is ery low (~20-25%) per mob. i had 45 pices after finishing the 200 kill quest (which surprisingly doesnt give any extra???)

Please dont waste your time in there farming anything beside the 5 orbs for the event box.

yea, im farming to get the box open and I was thinking about farming that place in my main, since I would enjoy a upgrade on garnet. But 8k and its not guarantee to drop, I think im better just doing MSP If I wanna upgrade that.

as a returning player with close to the basic storyline gear, this event is nothing but useless to me. idk when they gonna get it right, this is getting quite annoying. I'd keep trying if the ebonblooms dropped 1 per mob at least. By the time i have the gear to compete with everyone else in there, the event will be over lol. i know it's my fault for quitting with low gear, but if you gonna make an event like this then it would help to cater to those who would like to play the game again too..

bruh pk zone and low drop rate AND on top of that pricy stuff in the shop i mean sure if this event is perm that is doable but there is a time limit on it... i was afk for 20 mins and already some1 pk me not to mention the mobs are scattered around like everywhere, the spawning time is fine but meh another event to ignore even tho i really want the wings this is just 2 much and there are many other things to spend time on (like doing every single dailies, cuz that wasnt time consuming enough...)

10 hours ago, Arohk said:

Let this melt on your tongue,

farming 10.000 darkrites will take you ~100 hours, and it is a PvP zone so auto combat is pretty much useless.

i estimated it because i needed ~30 minutes to get 50 today, the drop rate is ery low (~20-25%) per mob. i had 45 pices after finishing the 200 kill quest (which surprisingly doesnt give any extra???)

Please dont waste your time in there farming anything beside the 5 orbs for the event box.

Material pouch is good too, but the prices for gems and wing is hilarious.

I farmed... sorry, I auto-hunted (tm) a little today for those 5 event orbs. It seems PK is not that much of a problem because even for those people killing afk players is boring as... auto-hunt. They do it occasionally to free spot but it seems each place can easily fit 2 players even when they oneshot mobs. Prices are sick though. At least there is rare element pouch for 50 buds (30 min of farming).

7 hours ago, Drealla1717 said:

as a returning player with close to the basic storyline gear, this event is nothing but useless to me.

I don't know what you mean, this event should be really good, for you especially, i use it to upgrade my alt characters. The event is good that regard. Saying you don't need anything and you have story line gear is just plain wrong, you get awakened raven accessory, Myorang Neck, grand celestial weapon etc. for basically doing daily challenge.

The only Thing bad is the PvP/Afk farm zone.

I wanted to give my thoughts about it, maybe i talk about it later.

I hate all the AFk content so much, fishing, and now auto combat. please stop...

On 3/26/2020 at 6:10 AM, Indifferent said:

Don't waste your time in blablabla bla in GAME.... whatever, its feels like u have problems, go pay 15 EU and sty in WOW then. You already hate this FREE product that much... i refusing comment more...

Dude just because this game is free doesn't mean we should all just blindy accept it when the devs are giving us cancerous grind events that no one enjoys. Also, hating an event doesn't mean he hates the entire game but obviously you wouldn't understand that logic because you don't appear to be very intelligent.

Also what's the deal with braindead narcissists telling people they have problems just because they have an opinion that doesn't match yours?

Could someone please share with me how I start the auto-hunt function?? Can't find that knowledge anywhere and ingame none will answer that question :(

edit: nevermind found it

Edited by Dayanae

7 hours ago, Dayanae said:

Could someone please share with me how I start the auto-hunt function?? Can't find that knowledge anywhere and ingame none will answer that question :(

edit: nevermind found it

For anyone else wondering the same, it's Shift+F4. The option appears on your skills bar in the entrance/non-pvp zone. Otherwise it can be found in the hotkeys section of the options menu.
The other confusing thing is the location of the entrance. It is not by the soulwardens guild area (In the market) as some might assume right away. It can be found East of the MSP portal.