So more pve items crossing over in pvp...when will u guys actually do something about it? 1year

Miggy Miggs

Idk how this game expect to somewhat make battleground less a big mess.

Classes now are literally dropping nukes in bg that consume the whole field ..30 m snipe ..and all that..idk how alts or new player would enjoy that.

But my focus today is pve gear...

I see gunner with full pve ss,why is this allowed in bg ..yall did ss balance the other day and ppl out here using full 8 set in bg...ban 8 set soulsheild in bg.

Next 

Assasin 3rd spec.... Pve weapon and spam seriously..how is pve weapon better than pvp weapon in pvp content in 2020 ????how 

Sin activate full resist and spam op 3rd spec damage like it's a boss fight ...

Pvp weapon are super cheap now to get...its fully time yall ban pve weapon from bg content or reduce the damage off them .

Pve bracelet ...alot of classes using pve bracelet with all the bracelet critical stats and skill modifer yet ...... Nothing is done about this ...

Not gonna lie this game is very slack in terms of how yall go about things ...like yall throw things in game and turn a blind eye.

I really hope korea fix this brake less van rolling down the street .... Cause i can see how broke. This game gon a get when range class start getting 3rd spec using full pve ss and pve weapon like its aboss fight ..... 

Nothing is put in place .... People just do what they want in this game, cause nobody cares how it affect the players and how negative of an impression it leaves on new comers ... 

Cant expect clothes to dry if you leave it in rain everyday ..moral 

Cant expect to balance skill modifer if they just gonna use a pve item and put damage to were it was...or even more ...fix the problem from the source. Then u do skill modifer changes 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

vor einer Stunde schrieb Miggy Miggs:

I see gunner with full pve ss,why is this allowed in bg ..yall did ss balance the other day and ppl out here using full 8 set in bg...ban 8 set soulsheild in bg.

I dont think thats a problem cause PVE Soul shield also means less defence. So while he may do bigger dmg he will die must faster aswell. The only reason id agree to banning this are the lags and freezes you get in 6v6. If you have a player with huge dmg like one of theese gunners you need to be able to 24/7 evade but you cant if you get a randoom lag.

Any third spec is like this. BM got a godmode for several seconds, KFM wolf 8 seconds godmode, Assasin godmode (sf skill of C or atleast the debuff icon is the same), Destroyer lets not talk about this class. I am still waiting for them to ban third specs from PVP like it was supposed to be.

Pve bracelet ...alot of classes using pve bracelet with all the bracelet critical stats and skill modifer yet ...... Nothing is done about this ...

Well its cause for some classes the PVP Bracelet we have is trash. For example Soul fighter gets a bit more dmg on his F during aerial thats totally useless but PVE Bracelet gives extra dmg to SF main skill. KFM on the other hand gets a huge dmg increase from PVP Bracelet. So i think in the first place they need to change it up a bit so the PVP stuff is actully usefull.

I really hope korea fix this brake less van rolling down the street ....

hahahahhahahahahah

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Miggy Miggs:

how negative of an impression it leaves on new comers

It dosent matter what kind of gear is used in PVP. New Comers see they do litterly 20K dmg with a full rotation of their attacks while the enemy got 500K HP but get hit once and die.

Even tho PVP gear got much cheaper nowdays its still aditional cost and not like 3K or 5K to get full PVP Gear its still several 10 Thousand of gold to get decent gear plus alot of farming for Bloodstones. I already wrote it several times for newcomers a borrowing system is needed so you can pay like 100G to get full PVP Gear for x ammount of time.

• Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

I dont think thats a problem cause PVE Soul shield also means less defence.

i still agree with him it shouldn't be allowed in BG. Sure its lesser defense but.. whats the difference in dying from a 3.000.000 hit when you have PVP gear compared to a 4.500.000 hit when you have pve gear equipped? You die anyway.

Small example: 0FkoKJJ.jpg

And i had everyhing! new endgame pvp soulshield (nearly max) every new pvp item, ... stats like: 630k HP, 7k critdef and nearly 13,5k defense. And the guy had pvp soulshields...

3 MILLION with 1 skill with endgame gear AND 25% damage reduction buff !!!

vor 8 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Any third spec is like this. BM got a godmode for several seconds, KFM wolf 8 seconds godmode, Assasin godmode (sf skill of C or atleast the debuff icon is the same)

there is a difference that you dont mentoined: sin 3rd spec can RESET this GODMODE (where he cant die and stay on 1 HP) as often as he want and/or can. He just need to be in his "form" with a laughable cooldown of 1 minute which can get lowered by hitting others.^^ BM have a 3min cd (not resetable!), wolf godmode? what godemode?, and even the SF thing have 3 min cd and is not resetable.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Well its cause for some classes the PVP Bracelet we have is trash.

its made for pvp so it should be used in PVP. It could be also intended to prevent the class from being OP in PVP. 

but yeah... it doesn't matter as long as you don't force the players to put on the PVP equipment in the Battleground.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

So i think in the first place they need to change it up a bit so the PVP stuff is actully usefull.

Change? To make even MORE damage or the same like the pve ones? What would that change? People only change the accs when its better than the "old" one.

Thats why i agree with forcing people to use it in battlegrounds. The pvp ones.

Also a BIG issue is not only the soulshields.. every other stupid PVE accessory which is used in BG.

Best EXAMPLE the PVE (ET) earring combined with ice fm tornados:

9HIArE1.jpg

Thats a TOTAL DAMAGE of 325.807‬ in ONE SECOND !!! Thanks to the PVE earring buff the "normal" damage of 201.007 (just tornados + just one second!)

get an ADDITIONAL damage of 124.800 on top of it...

And that is only ONE SKILL in ONE SECOND and not all hits. 

Now add the damage of the blackwing buff (same or bit higher than the dmg of the earring) to every hit AND the majeystic HEART buff and you die in less than 1 sec through a skill that need only 1 button.

And thats just an example of ONE skill.^^ I could post A LOT more pictures to show how stupid BROKEN BG became.

Some other examples:

5xXkjgT.jpg  1.361.874 damage (one skill!)

wW8qj9V.jpg  1.137.505 damage (in 1,5sec 3 RMB's)

WjzaNkR.jpg  434.941 damage in 1 sec (Sin 3rd RMB hits!)

So... YES.. i would love to see PVE gear "banned" from BG and yeah i would love to see a class balance patch... and YES I KNOW WE WONT GET IT..... sadly. :/

Best solution in my opinion is to force pvp equip in battlegrounds and (to prevent people abusing this later!) locking the gear when you press "LFP" for the battleground.

When you have no gear you cant enter. And to prevent people from doing BG give the first pvp equip for free and everyone is happy.

battlegrounds would be still P2W and class carried but you would have more chances to survive and longer fights than seconds.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb CrazyDude90:

i still agree with him it shouldn't be allowed in BG. Sure its lesser defense but.. whats the difference in dying from a 3.000.000 hit when you have PVP gear compared to a 4.500.000 hit when you have pve gear equipped? You die anyway.

Small example: 0FkoKJJ.jpg

Dont get me wrong i totally agree to banning PVE Gear as a whole in BG but i dont mind Soul shields since the only difference it does is making it easier to kill people that wear it.

About the idea of making first gen PVP Stuff free and ban PVE Gear completly i can accept that and i would see this as a way into the right direction but.

Even with first gen PVP stuff you will be unable to do much in BG so i am for a cost reduction or cost change so you either need as much as you need for raven 3 to aransu 9 till you reach max weapon or you remove everything PVE related from Upgrade cost cause thats the biggest reason people dont care for their PVP Gear. PVP Gear eats up alot of mats you need for PVE and if the average player comes to a point where he needs to decide  "a bit more dmg in PVE" or "a bit more PVP Gear which will still result in getting one shot" they rather take the PVE stuff.

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I dont think thats a problem cause PVE Soul shield also means less defence. So while he may do bigger dmg he will die must faster aswell. The only reason id agree to banning this are the lags and freezes you get in 6v6. If you have a player with huge dmg like one of theese gunners you need to be able to 24/7 evade but you cant if you get a randoom lag.

Any third spec is like this. BM got a godmode for several seconds, KFM wolf 8 seconds godmode, Assasin godmode (sf skill of C or atleast the debuff icon is the same), Destroyer lets not talk about this class. I am still waiting for them to ban third specs from PVP like it was supposed to be.

Well its cause for some classes the PVP Bracelet we have is trash. For example Soul fighter gets a bit more dmg on his F during aerial thats totally useless but PVE Bracelet gives extra dmg to SF main skill. KFM on the other hand gets a huge dmg increase from PVP Bracelet. So i think in the first place they need to change it up a bit so the PVP stuff is actully usefull.

hahahahhahahahahah

It dosent matter what kind of gear is used in PVP. New Comers see they do litterly 20K dmg with a full rotation of their attacks while the enemy got 500K HP but get hit once and die.

Even tho PVP gear got much cheaper nowdays its still aditional cost and not like 3K or 5K to get full PVP Gear its still several 10 Thousand of gold to get decent gear plus alot of farming for Bloodstones. I already wrote it several times for newcomers a borrowing system is needed so you can pay like 100G to get full PVP Gear for x ammount of time.

Kfm e spec isnt god mode.....cause he can be cced ....and no  uses it .

Unless it one and 2 ppl .....

Less pvp ss means he dies faster...no not the case ..this is 2020 .so he still had decent amount of crit def and def.....

You know what he has a ton of critical .... Its breaking the game ... 9k critical plus boosted stats and 2 mil ultimate skill damage ....not busted at all.

4 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

This guy was posting this same stuff the other day, I can only assume he got banned the first time. You can run any SS set you want in BG, so get over it.

And thats the reason why balancing is forever gonna be more than a disaster than what it is ...

Lets say they reduce rmb damage of a certain class.... In bg equip bracelet full 3 set  soulsheild..and crazy modifers ...

No class should be using 8 set anything pve ss in bg ...ss change the other day was for pvp reason and u know what happen instead ...36 second bluebuff on kfm .....so now my blue buff ting is off and sb on warden, With certain mixes lower buff to almost a half

Edited by Miggy Miggs

If they continue like this thry only giving them self more work..making pvp bracelet that no one will use....at least remove the crit from pve bracelet in bg .

Remove 5 and 8 set effect of pve ss

I dont mind the earring. ..

Reduce the weapon buff from pve weapons by half .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

vor 52 Minuten schrieb Miggy Miggs:

I dont mind the earring. .

Like i already said i agree with banning all PVE stuff from BG, Soul shield aswell its just i think Soul shield is not a big problem compared to most other things since you still reduce your defence with it. Again i agree they should ban PVE SS and everything else but why do you not mind the earring ?

Cause it gives 30% to KFM best skill tremor ? So if your class gets an advantage from PVE stuff its ok ?

Edited by ImoutoMaster

49 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Like i already said i agree with banning all PVE stuff from BG, Soul shield aswell its just i think Soul shield is not a big problem compared to most other things since you still reduce your defence with it. Again i agree they should ban PVE SS and everything else but why do you not mind the earring ?

Cause it gives 30% to KFM best skill tremor ? So if your class gets an advantage from PVE stuff its ok ?

30 percent tremor isnt op ..... Unless u using scarlet ss.... And they nerf that..

But earring is a decent gear for some steady amount of mystic and a crit chance....

Earring isnt has op as you make it sound...may be it boost skills on some classes by alot... But the stats arent insane ..

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Miggy Miggs:

Earring isnt has op as you make it sound...may be it boost skills on some classes by alot... But the stats arent insane ..

Its not about it being op. In my personal oppinion KFM as a whole is not op its about PVE gear as a whole. I was just wondering why you want everything banned (which i aggree too) but when it comes to Earring which is one of the most important things for KFM in BG thats ok ?

6 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Its not about it being op. In my personal oppinion KFM as a whole is not op its about PVE gear as a whole. I was just wondering why you want everything banned (which i aggree too) but when it comes to Earring which is one of the most important things for KFM in BG thats ok ?

Kfm does great with pvp earring or pve earring ... I got one shot by pvp earring kfm cause at the end of the day ... Your ccing a target when your doing your high hit combo...

I think pve earring is more beneficial to classes that dont cc target and focus on raw damage spam...such as summoner ,fm ,wl etc..  

Out of all elemental accs ring neck ear .... Pve earring is the best pvp item of the bunch ...so banning it alot of ppl be using sky pearl ...which we all know is puke so thats why. So keep that...cause alot of ppl dont bother farm earring atm ....but lets watch and see 3rd spec fm full pve accs one shot 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

The developers just keep ignoring some simple unwritten pvp skill "rules", that many other games follow:

- A cc skill should never be a high(est) dmg skill

- an aoe skill should never be a high(est) dmg skill

- an aoe cc skill shouldn't deal a significant amount of dmg after all

- the more skill builds are possible the bigger becomes the balancing problem

Solutions for a better balancing (not the perfect one!) are to find since years in this forum, yet we are "just" the west.

So if I was the developer in the current situation I would

- give every class 1 battleground spec, pve specs can't be used in the area

- give the players the choice to choose between 3 types of one skill in their specs (what the developers try now, but failed in my opinion with the results): surviveability, cc and high dmg

- balance the choices: going full dmg or cc or surviveability will punish the players in the two other categories. Full dmg will result in a glass cannon that has less iframes and cc options etc. for not picking one of the other options for all the possible skills.

- through the choices the bg is much more depending on communication between party players to protect the own high dmg dealers and cc the opponents

- in random parties you still can choose to have a mixed build, if it suits the situation the most

- the pvp gear should have a greater impact on the way you choose to play (so maybe it is worth to have a second set of pvp soulshields etc.)

--> for example: pvp soulshields just provide hp as a basic stat and they can be infused with two other stats of the players choice

--> make defens stats more worth and accurracy more important to counter these (parry, dodge)

- fully differentiate between pvp and pve stats (att power, accurracy, crit chance, crit dmg, ....)

And for the open world faction areas: let the mobs count as "players" so players can only deal dmg with a pvp setup to a monster an open pvp zone.

Keep in mind those are just raw unpolished thoughts, which will never ever be tried out in this game.

On 13/3/2020 at 7:51 AM, Miggy Miggs said:

Idk how this game expect to somewhat make battleground less a big mess.

Classes now are literally dropping nukes in bg that consume the whole field ..30 m snipe ..and all that..idk how alts or new player would enjoy that.

But my focus today is pve gear...

Next 

Assasin 3rd spec.... Pve weapon and spam seriously..how is pve weapon better than pvp weapon in pvp content in 2020 ????how 

Pvp weapon are super cheap now to get...its fully time yall ban pve weapon from bg content or reduce the damage off them .

Not gonna lie this game is very slack in terms of how yall go about things ...like yall throw things in game and turn a blind eye.

I really hope korea fix this brake less van rolling down the street .... Cause i can see how broke. This game gon a get when range class start getting 3rd spec using full pve ss and pve weapon like its aboss fight ..... 

Nothing is put in place .... People just do what they want in this game, cause nobody cares how it affect the players and how negative of an impression it leaves on new comers ... 

Cant expect clothes to dry if you leave it in rain everyday ..moral 

Cant expect to balance skill modifer if they just gonna use a pve item and put damage to were it was...or even more ...fix the problem from the source. Then u do skill modifer changes 

All this is not an issue, cash shop is working as intended. Try opening a thread where you complain you can't pay with CC.