Scams in Daily Hongmoon Store

derppppp

So I didn't say anything the last time when you guys were putting gem powders and fragments in the market for prices that were higher than the overstuffed bag deals, but you guys are literally doing the same thing today with the pet gem boxes today :\  You are selling them in the daily deals for 1200 ncoins when you can get a bundle that has even more in it for 1199 ncoins in the featured items.  Why do this?  Is it just to rip off new players that don't know any better?  It's disgusting!!! You are ruining the game by being so blatantly deceitful! :\ It makes me not want to spend any money on the game at all :\  Don't be surprised if your greed creates the opposite effect.

I wouldnt necerssairly call ir a rip off, the bundles that have better items you can only purchase 2x per account. So if you already did that, then this is achance to get extras.

Personally i dont see much difference between the other bundle with unlimited purchase and the box itself since it doesnt give anything substantially better.

Personally dont really care bout the daily deals, but they could have just saved the pet pods and oils and gem boxes, and instead add 4 more costumes that would have been a better choice.

You people act like it's going to stop...ever, you may as well just join the rest of us that have quit, because it's NOT going to stop. 

Just logged in and noticed too that they raised the sacred oils to 500 coins, at a non fixed price, lul, too funny. 

Edited by Noface007

58 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Personally i dont see much difference between the other bundle with unlimited purchase and the box itself since it doesnt give anything substantially better.

Pet Gem Bundle

Available March 4 – March 18

Purchase Restrictions: None

Bundle Contents

Price (NCoin/Hongmoon Coin) 1199

Multi-Faceted Pet Gem Chest--1

Oblivion Fragment --1

Hongmoon Gem Powder Pouch--1  (3-7 gempowder)

Special Hongmoon XP Charm--1

Not a huge difference, but overall, definitely the petgem chest would have been been better(disregarding the gamble aspect) as an f10 offering WITHOUT the petgem specials going on.  You are getting slightly more value off the bundle, for 1ncoin less, without the 1day flashsaleness and limit of 2 purchases.  Hugely poorly timed, the f10 petgem slot is a waste of a space.

Selection chest technology exists, and we like those better than weird gamble chests.

Nice to see some costumes in the f10 specials.  Would like to see costumes, weapon skins  in there more regularly (maybe devote a slot for 1x of each/day?).

There was a ingame survey(system no longer in use  for the mostpart) one time for choosing costumes for a player choice sale in the first or second year.  That was neat, if it takes development time that will not be allocated to do the same thing again, maybe a web/forum based survey could be implemented in a similiar fashion.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

"I wouldnt necerssairly call ir a rip off, the bundles that have better items you can only purchase 2x per account. So if you already did that, then this is achance to get extras.

Personally i dont see much difference between the other bundle with unlimited purchase and the box itself since it doesnt give anything substantially better."

Why make the first statement about the bundle that is limited to 2 and then admit that there is an unlimited bundle that gives 3 extra items for 1 less ncoin ._.????? They are dirty and it's not the first time that they have done it. There is no logical justification for it. You act like they are paying you or something. just saying.

47 minutes ago, derppppp said:

Why make the first statement about the bundle that is limited to 2 and then admit that there is an unlimited bundle that gives 3 extra items for 1 less ncoin ._.????? They are dirty and it's not the first time that they have done it. There is no logical justification for it. You act like they are paying you or something. just saying.

She generally makes statements that align 100% with NCW. Just get used to it and ignore 90% of her comments.