The upcoming event is for whales only. My one easy solution to make this event appeal to all players!

Parzival1423

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

I just want to say regardless of how many replies a post has it's going to be read by us here on the forums regardless. That being said, we asked the development team to lower the amount of Pearls needed for the Dark Hearts but they felt no adjustments were needed. Please continue to share feedback and we'll make sure it's forwarded up. 

Thanks.

"They felt no adjustments were needed", do these people even play the game and know what its like to be in the shoes of the players. 1800 pearls for 1 measly event currency, not to forget you need a total of 7 event currency every day to make the most of this event, which will cost a grand total of 12600 pearls. I AFK fish for hours and don't even get that many pearls! The majority of the event currency would be coming from fishing, why make an event to encourage players to AFK fish for hours, players should be encouraged to actually play the game and enjoy the events it offers.  In my opinion the dev team should be the one that needs an adjustment... 

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Angelofglass:

And Can You Add at least 1 Free Key to Non pream Player not all of us live with paretns and work some of us are disabled and cant afford it

Its like 11€ a month or like 6K -7K Gold every 3 months it has nothing to do with having rich parents. If you live in NA or EU there are very very few places id say think this is expensive and cant be bought. You just dont want to pay for a service i believe. 6-7 K is earned in litterly like 4 days or 5.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:58 AM, KzE said:

Easy solution : put 5 Dark Hearts into F10 every day for free.

@Cyan what the person said above is the most viable solution for this issue. If it is true that your company actually really care about the community, with so much feedback, and with dev team unwilling to make the change, there is no reason for not giving free dark hearts daily for us.
Because we believe you can control F10 hongmoon store.

If even that is not done, then one can only conclude that the noise is probably not loud enough....

Edited by blooash23

18 minutes ago, blooash23 said:

@Cyan what the person said above is the most viable solution for this issue. If it is true that your company actually really care about the community, with so much feedback, and with dev team unwilling to make the change, there is no reason for not giving free dark hearts daily for us.
Because we believe you can control F10 hongmoon store.

If even that is not done, then one can only conclude that the noise is probably not loud enough....

In my opinion that still depends on weather the dev team approves it or not. I don't know what kind of contract ncwest has with the devs but giving something for free probably is very limited in the contract. That's just my guess though.