2020/02/08 Today's Specials, a solid "Don't Buy"

ElectricPotato

Starting off, most of the time I base these decisions off a f9/gold/hmcoin ratio, nudging prices up if things are only available via ncoin.  For today's "Don't Buy" Verdict, I don't have to, since we're comparing an f10 hmc/ncoin special to a f10 hmc/ncoin bundle directly.

1-- 5/5 HM gempowder(x10), for 160 fixed. or a one time purchase of 50 gempowder for 800 ncoin/hmcoin

vs

2-- unlimited purchase of 60 HM gempowder for 799, with average yields above 60, and % chance of significantly higher yields.

Honorable mention to the liberty tokens the other day, 350 nc/hmc for 10, while the f5 listings NA were around 4g each.

I think people should be able to do s these elementary school math.

The shop does not always offer good items, only buy them when it is a good offer or don't.

I mean who bought 5 blood roses for 2k ?

You can not sell Liberty tokens, they are from the current season.

9 hours ago, Arohk said:

You can not sell Liberty tokens, they are from the current season.

Current season is Resurgence, you can sell Liberty. But in the shop are Resurgence tokens, not Liberty.

Edited by KzE

18 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

Honorable mention to the liberty tokens THE OTHER DAY, 350 nc/hmc for 10, while the f5 listings NA were around 4g each.

Thats last seasons pink tokens, up earlier this week.  With the Resurgeance(new blue) being bound as Arohk mentioned, can't judge the value.

Edited by ElectricPotato

On 2/9/2020 at 9:46 AM, Arohk said:

I mean who bought 5 blood roses for 2k ?

Some whales who don't do raid bought it.

Like my friend.

Do you know that people sell blood roses from raids for 3k Gold?

So from raid is 5pcs + dynamic quest = lets say it is 10pcs average for 3k Gold.

You bought 5 pcs for 2k NCoin ( = 2k Gold if you buy gold, which these whales do ) -> 50% higher but still worth for some people as don't need to match raid timings, no need to wait for the slot (believe it or not there is a long list of waitlist, and not many raids are selling blood roses)

Edited by prietess

On 2/9/2020 at 7:20 PM, prietess said:

Some whales who don't do raid bought it.

Like my friend.

Do you know that people sell blood roses from raids for 3k Gold?

So from raid is 5pcs + dynamic quest = lets say it is 10pcs average for 3k Gold.

You bought 5 pcs for 2k NCoin ( = 2k Gold if you buy gold, which these whales do ) -> 50% higher but still worth for some people as don't need to match raid timings, no need to wait for the slot (believe it or not there is a long list of waitlist, and not many raids are selling blood roses)

who the hell buy those ** for 2k, 3k gold, people whale its getting crazy for having an end gear, nobody cares if people its end gear or not, only the same whales care, its like when people whale spending that gold before like idiots on VT and now its a what ever, its the same, when ncsoft nerf the raids you just lose your real money and gold time playing,  you just guys are throwing gold like ***.. 

21 hours ago, Trust Gaming said:

who the hell buy those ** for 2k, 3k gold, people whale its getting crazy for having an end gear, nobody cares if people its end gear or not, only the same whales care, its like when people whale spending that gold before like idiots on VT and now its a what ever, its the same, when ncsoft nerf the raids you just lose your real money and gold time playing,  you just guys are throwing gold like ***.. 

I understand your thinking.

But some of my friends do that. Cannot blame them.

their money, their call.............

I tell you, there are a lot of people buying those roses from raids for 2-3k gold... it's easy sell.... I was trying to help my friend to find seller and hence I asked many raids and I cannot even get slot for 1 month... some raids told me the roses already booked for the next 1 - 3 months........

Believe me or not, many people don't bother doing raids and spent the time and find the people (not easy if you dont have strong clan).

21 hours ago, Trust Gaming said:

Gold is not as valuable as you think nowdays. It very easy to earn 1K per day or even more. For example i just needed 10K Gold so i can get a lvl 60 Ticket from someone so i farmed a bit and got it in 3 Days.

Using the HMcoins you get with the lvl 60 ticket i even got 6.5K Gold worth of Gem Powders back. Gold is really not a big deal for people who have ETish Gear.

Badge is like 800G, Neck is like 300G or even less and Weapon Mat is around 3K Gold. This is just poket money for Endgame Players.

9 hours ago, prietess said:

I tell you, there are a lot of people buying those roses from raids for 2-3k gold... it's easy sell.... I was trying to help my friend to find seller and hence I asked many raids and I cannot even get slot for 1 month... some raids told me the roses already booked for the next 1 - 3 months........

How about finding a clan or make a raid by yourself and kill the bosses the legit way instead of buying in for gear you don't need anyway, if you don't raid and only do your dailies you don't need endgame raid gear.

I would never sink so deep and buy myself in somewhere.

Edited by Arohk

17 hours ago, Arohk said:

How about finding a clan or make a raid by yourself and kill the bosses the legit way instead of buying in for gear you don't need anyway, if you don't raid and only do your dailies you don't need endgame raid gear.

I would never sink so deep and buy myself in somewhere.

Well, you can ask those whales why they dont do that :)

For one person that I know, that person just doesn't like game mechanics and willing to pay  $$$, so... I don't have the rights to say anything bad about them... their choice....

I am obviously not as rich as them.