-Premium Transformation Stone

15Premium Transformation Stone

20Premium Transformation Stone

Its for Champion hearths or its supposed to be "transformation stones"?

That's the elysian crystal cost
PTS is :

I am really out of luck!

What have I been working these last few week? Farming over and over the same boring dungeon? Yes, that's correct, you've guessed it... Imperial Gloves then Skyreach Gloves. Spent 500 gold bidding for the Gloves in my 96th run (out of dispair). Plus 1400 gold in the upgrade and now the first stage is basically free, the evolution will be made with Enlightened Jewels while I've spent roughly a hundred Legendary Jewels. Not to mention the hours of boring farming.

Yeah. When I've finished the evolution of my Gloves to Awakened Stg. 3 I felt amazing for having done it. But now, reading this just a week after my upgrade make me feel just the oposite feeling.

I've always felt I'm always running too late, making my evolutions just before getting costs reductions, but this is just a week after which makes me... 

yeah... so... whatever!

sry for the rant

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Otaner:

I've always felt I'm always running too late, making my evolutions just before getting costs reductions, but this is just a week after which makes me...

yeah... so... whatever!

Are you in any guild ? there is always some no lifer who posts upcoming updates from RU etc. it was well known next thing we get will be glove. I just recommend you to have a guild if you dont.

If you have luck NC might reset your glove cause you just upgraded it. Its one of the very few things NC actully does for their community.

36 minutes ago, Otaner said:

I am really out of luck!

What have I been working these last few week? Farming over and over the same boring dungeon? Yes, that's correct, you've guessed it... Imperial Gloves then Skyreach Gloves. Spent 500 gold bidding for the Gloves in my 96th run (out of dispair). Plus 1400 gold in the upgrade and now the first stage is basically free, the evolution will be made with Enlightened Jewels while I've spent roughly a hundred Legendary Jewels. Not to mention the hours of boring farming.

Yeah. When I've finished the evolution of my Gloves to Awakened Stg. 3 I felt amazing for having done it. But now, reading this just a week after my upgrade make me feel just the oposite feeling.

eah... so... whatever!

sry for the rant

Well....if you didnt have the gloves, i doubt any party would even take you to the new dungeon xD Plus i would sense it will be quite a while before you get the new gloves to begin with.

i guess with this patch i will remain with heart at awake stage 1 forever cuz im not whaling to grind now for pts too...

all rebalancing or cost reduction finished in more expensive then before better let all equipment like they are and let us alone with this BS u bring every patch

Bye! 

vor 42 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Well....if you didnt have the gloves, i doubt any party would even take you to the new dungeon xD Plus i would sense it will be quite a while before you get the new gloves to begin with.

This wasn't even his point. His point is that he wasted a lot of gold and now the item is free. Also without the gloves no party would take him? Yeah sure because the gloves are such a dps increase :giggle:

vor einer Stunde schrieb Otaner:

I am really out of luck!

yeah... so... whatever!

sry for the rant

You have to get news about the game yourself, because nc always give us information way too late, like 1 week or even less than 24 hours before the patch. As already mentioned in this thread try to find a clan and you can read the bns reddit, because there are often important information from other servers. And contact the support and try to revert your gloves, maybe you are lucky:HajoonWow:

3 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

This wasn't even his point. His point is that he wasted a lot of gold and now the item is free. Also without the gloves no party would take him? Yeah sure because the gloves are such a dps increase 

What do you mean free? I must have missed something. No its not about dps increase or not...its more about how the community is xD You would be suprised what some people come up with when it comes to f8.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

What do you mean free? I must have missed something. No its not about dps increase or not...its more about how the community is xD You would be suprised what some people come up with when it comes to f8.

Ok not the whole item is free :D but to upgrade it on stage 1. And I don't know if it's worth to upgrade it even further, when we get the new glove now (from which we don't know the costs yet) and if it's still worth you can use enlighten jewels, so in the end it should be a lot cheaper.
And in f8 all is about ap xD saw the other day someone who kicked persons with et+tt gear and he was sitting on his 1,8k ap bt gear :'D I don't know if some persons think the glove is important xD

@Grimoir @RyVerseLy @ImoutoMaster 

Thank guys for your input. I do understand I should be more aware to new information and this is another wake up call. Maybe I'll stick more to redit that to official announcements from NCSoft.

Don't really consider my previous post as a complaint towards anyone, it's just against my lack of luck.

Sometimes I feel like I'm on a river rowing against the current, I'm rowing in the middle of the river, and I look forward and I can see a climb full of rapid waters, a challenge I think to myself. Like a salmon, I throw myself in, rowing, rowing, rowing, my muscles burns from constantly grinding those waters, I often question myself if there will be an end to the grinding, until, out of nowhere, I finally get to the top. The feeling of achievment is unbelievably good. I'm at the top now, screaming my lungs out in ecstasy. Then I want to look back to realize the dimension of my achievment. And it slaps me in the face... behind me there is nothing more than a small puddle of water and the immense and powerful rapid waters are again... just in front of me... like a salmon... here I go again!

Sorry for the lame story xD

Have fun

• Hime unpinned this topic