Forums

Will of Iron: Items and Systems Changes Preview

Sunshine

vor einer Stunde schrieb Sunshine:

Several changes are coming with the Blade & Soul: Will of Iron update.

Check out the article for a quick look at what’s in store before we release the full patch notes next week. https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/will-of-iron-announcement/

Wrong link btw.

This is the right one: https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/will-of-iron-items-and-systems-preview/

33 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Isn't that THE definition of P2W??? It is SHOP ONLY.... NCOIN ONLY... AND... INCREASES the chance to get BETTER items. -.-

Better fish =/= better items. If you look at the rewards.....i dont see anything p2w there its actually a complete waste to buy it for ncoin xD

I am suprised no one has complained about the heart needing premium transformation stones to upgrade o.o

Edited by Grimoir

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

i dont see anything p2w

I think i descripted it perfectly why this is P2W.

Better fishes = more pearls = higher/more rewards.

If you don't see that, you're blind or you don't want to see it. As so often.

If it wouldn't give you any advantage it wouldn't be in the shop.

SO: No need for me to discuss that further with you.^^

Edited by CrazyDude90

2 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

I think i descripted it perfectly why this is P2W.

Better fishes = more pearls = higher/more rewards.

If you don't see that, you're blind or you don't want to see it. As so often.

No need for me to discuss that further with you.^^

Its pure "bait". We had the same with the previous baits that were in trove and end result was, the "catch more rare fishes" was just text. People got more rare ones with regular baits.

You are complaining about something that basically has no standing or actual confirmation.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

I am suprised no one has complained about the heart needing premium transformation stones to upgrade o.o

It doesn't matter how much we complain, they will just continue with making this game worse with every patch xD The only thing we can do now is to laugh about this ridiculousness :'D It's just sad.
Take 10 vials away, but add 6 pts, which are basically rng oils xD pts are atm at 627g and this is pre patch :D I don't get why we can't have a cost reduction, which is an actual reduction xD Like last soul reduction, when they roughly halved the vials for true tiger and added some (accountbound) materials, which they also did now xD, but that's it. No ts ore pts or something else, but well that would be too good and smart I guess :D But it doesn't matter what anyone writes, they won't listen and just continue with this "great balance" patches and no offense, but I saw so many posts from you and I guess you will still defend them ;D

Edited by RyVerseLy
  • Like 3

Gerade eben schrieb Grimoir:

Its pure "bait". We had the same with the previous baits that were in trove and end result was, the "catch more rare fishes" was just text. People got more rare ones with regular baits.

The bait decide how high is the chance to get the said item.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Grimoir:

You are complaining about something that basically has no standing or actual confirmation.

how I said: "If it wouldn't give you any advantage it wouldn't be in the shop."

And sure... RNG is RNG and you can still be unlucky with that HIGHER & PAYED chances... BUT....you HAVE higher chances compared to people who dont pay which is an not denyable advantage. An advantage you get ONLY from NCOINS AND ONLY from F10!

BTW: What about not defending everything NC$oft do? In every complaining post i see in this forum you defend nearly everything what NC$oft/NCWe$t do.... 

This is the only game I have ever played where obsolete items become more expensive over time.

zebNcV3.jpg

Are you out of your goddam.n mind NCSoft? Remove those PTS from Awakened stages immediately. 4 PTS for True Virtuous, who the hell are you kidding? It's like 3 times more expensive than right now.

Edited by Rysa

10 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

It doesn't matter how much we complain, they will just continue with making this game worse with every patch xD The only thing we can do now is to laugh about this ridiculousness :'D It's just sad.
Take 10 vials away, but add 6 pts, which are basically rng oils xD pts are atm at 627g and this is pre patch :D I don't get why we can't have a cost reduction, which is an actual reduction xD Like last soul reduction, when they roughly halved the vials for true tiger and added some (accountbound) materials, which they also did now xD, but that's it. No ts ore pts or something else, but well that would be too good and smart I guess :D But it doesn't matter what anyone writes, they won't listen and just continue with this "great balance" patches and no offense, but I saw so many posts from you and I guess you will still defend them ;D

Well to be fair they never said reductions. they said "rebalancing the cost of Heart upgrades". I mean right now doesnt really matter since oils and pts cost nearly the same anyway... lol

9 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

how I said: "If it wouldn't give you any advantage it wouldn't be in the shop."

And sure... RNG is RNG and you can still be unlucky with that HIGHER & PAYED chances... BUT....you HAVE higher chances compared to people who dont pay which is an not denyable advantage. An advantage you get ONLY from NCOINS AND ONLY from F10!

If you do not remember when fishing was intriduced there was also a bait you could only get for money and many players simply proved it was the same as the normal bait you can buy from a vendor. Thats why i am saying, unless you buy it and stand next to som  eone with a merchant bait and then compare there isnt really anything to say here.

11 minutes ago, CrazyDude90 said:

BTW: What about not defending everything NC$oft do? In every complaining post i see in this forum you defend nearly everything what NC$oft/NCWe$t do.... 

So having an opinion that differs from yours = defending....ok noted.

Gerade eben schrieb Grimoir:

and many players simply proved it was the same as the normal bait you can buy from a vendor.

"proved" xDD... No one can really "prove" that because no one knows the exact % of the chances.

HOW I SAID: 

"RNG is RNG and you can still be unlucky with that HIGHER & PAYED chances... BUT....you HAVE higher chances compared to people who dont pay which is an not denyable advantage. An advantage you get ONLY from NCOINS AND ONLY from F10!"

"If it wouldn't give you any advantage it wouldn't be in the shop."

And just because this higher chances are "hidden" behind RNG mechanics this is still an advantage which is paid with money and shop only.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Grimoir:

Well to be fair they never said reductions. they said "rebalancing the cost of Heart upgrades". I mean right now doesnt really matter since oils and pts cost nearly the same anyway... lol

Oh yeah you are right, they never actually said "reductions" xD I guess this is their new sneaky tactic, because in the past there was ALWAYS a reduction, when a new item tier came out, but I guess this times are gone now. This is even funnier :D
And it matters a lot that they adding pts, because a few hours ago this items were like 100g cheaper (then the patch notes came out and boom xD), and who knows how much they will cost after the patch. Furthermore I almost crafted/farmed all my oils and didn't buy them, but when you have to craft this amount of pts you will lose a lot of gold and materials, so in the end you have to buy. They could atleast add only ts and not pts (or nothing :DD), but whatever :D

vor 3 Minuten schrieb TTTank:

and most important thing , did you guys notice how crazy of the material price ? evolved stone 25gold, transform stones 16gold, making oils to 500gold. you reduce few oils when upgrae but actually it ost more gold tan before.  XD???

7A12Bdu.jpg

2 days ago :)

And yes i think they know it. And i would go that far to say that the WHOLE ingame economy is that horrible bad to make more profit from treasure trove and rng $$$ events ... oh right.. i forgot... trove is coming with this patch... xDDD

5 minutes ago, RyVerseLy said:

Oh yeah you are right, they never actually said "reductions" xD I guess this is their new sneaky tactic, because in the past there was ALWAYS a reduction, when a new item tier came out, but I guess this times are gone now. This is even funnier :D
And it matters a lot that they adding pts, because a few hours ago this items were like 100g cheaper (then the patch notes came out and boom xD), and who knows how much they will cost after the patch. Furthermore I almost crafted/farmed all my oils and didn't buy them, but when you have to craft this amount of pts you will lose a lot of gold and materials, so in the end you have to buy. They could atleast add only ts and not pts (or nothing :DD), but whatever :D

It seems that players who upgrade through playing and do not wait for reductions each time get more rewarded with the recent rebalancings than  ones who just live from reduction to reduction to actually progress....it is a nice concept but i do not see it working out too well.

How much will the npc vendor autofishing baits cost?

If my math holds, 1500 baits to use 4.5k leisure points.  Speculating 10sp/bait, thats 150g/day autofishing.  I don't think my playstyle supports 150g of baits a day.

I was considering a heart revert, but with the rebalance looking to be specifically not an overall reduction, I probably won't try for a revert.  Not entirely thrilled about another item evolution shift to increased marketable materials.

9 hours ago, Sunshine said:

Several changes are coming with the Blade & Soul: Will of Iron update.

Check out the article for a quick look at what’s in store before we release the full patch notes next week. https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/will-of-iron-announcement/

Is there any chance the Imperial Gloves requisit to buy from NPC get reduced from 100 runs to 10 runs achievement?

6 hours ago, ElectricPotato said:

I was considering a heart revert, but with the rebalance looking to be specifically not an overall reduction, I probably won't try for a revert.  Not entirely thrilled about another item evolution shift to increased marketable materials.

Thats probably why were getting rtebalances instead of reductions, so people wont spam support for reverts and free upgrades xD

Can someone confirm is it right: 

Quantity

Material

-Premium Transformation Stone

10Premium Transformation Stone

15Premium Transformation Stone

20Premium Transformation Stone

Its for Champion hearths or its supposed to be "transformation stones"?

3 hours ago, Indifferent said:

Can someone confirm is it right: 

Quantity

Material

20Premium Transformation Stone

Its for Champion hearths or its supposed to be "transformation stones"?

You better take a look into this sheat

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10y2dLqWaM8hRs0xewbQXibtwoDf4l5n9m9hJCSZXxwQ/edit#gid=741865595