Blade & Soul: Will of Iron Arrives December 11

Sunshine

4 hours ago, DaniMOV said:

Come on, in the producer's letter the SIN 3rd spec was also announced ... where is it?

Sin 3rd spoec is delayed because its beyond broken in KR test server. At first the class was underpowdered, so they did some tweaks now, the class basically sustains 30 million DPS alone which is far beyond broken. thats the reason its not released and is delayed until they properly balance it out.

Edited by Grimoir

13 hours ago, Rysa said:

inb4 Heart reduction is actually cost "rebalance" and end up being 2x more expensive.

That was sad news for me... I'm actually at Virtuous Heart Stage1 and was about to hold on upgrades and wait for that "cost reduction" but some friends already told me to do my upgrades and don't wait for that update cuz the cost will go higher than it's right now...

7 hours ago, EasleyRR said:

That was sad news for me... I'm actually at Virtuous Heart Stage1 and was about to hold on upgrades and wait for that "cost reduction" but some friends already told me to do my upgrades and don't wait for that update cuz the cost will go higher than it's right now...

Yes and no. What they are doing is for example:

If now your hear needs lets say 25 sacred oils to upgrade and materials they will reduce the oils to fdor example 10 but other materials will slightly increase.

It is still  a reduction as other materials are far easier farmable than evolved stones to make oils.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Grimoir:

If now your hear needs lets say 25 sacred oils to upgrade and materials they will reduce the oils to fdor example 10 but other materials will slightly increase.

It is still  a reduction as other materials are far easier farmable than evolved stones to make oils.

If you need more mats this means higher F5 price for mats cause people will buy them to upgrade faster not everyone waits till they have their elysians (which should be better farmable in my opinion). You may say "but oils get cheaper thats why this is ok" but the problem is low gear players need mats too they dont need oils yet this may increase the cost for a low gear player by alot if endgear players need more mats.

I said it for PVE and PVP already but we need different mats for different groups. Thoose mats could be stacked like stages for PVE: Stage 1: BT-VT Gear, Stage 2 TT-ET Gear. This would decrease the need for stuff new players have and decrease the prices so people can catch up faster and dont get to quit so fast since they cannot join most groups in F8. LFP may work but its a pain in the ass for newer dungeons like DST. 

9 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

If you need more mats this means higher F5 price for mats cause people will buy them to upgrade faster not everyone waits till they have their elysians (which should be better farmable in my opinion). You may say "but oils get cheaper thats why this is ok" but the problem is low gear players need mats too they dont need oils yet this may increase the cost for a low gear player by alot if endgear players need more mats.

I said it for PVE and PVP already but we need different mats for different groups. Thoose mats could be stacked like stages for PVE: Stage 1: BT-VT Gear, Stage 2 TT-ET Gear. This would decrease the need for stuff new players have and decrease the prices so people can catch up faster and dont get to quit so fast since they cannot join most groups in F8. LFP may work but its a pain in the ass for newer dungeons like DST. 

In all honesty i think the rate of elysian crystals and moonstone crystals is very good in the pouches you cna get in basin. Out of 100 pouches i always get at least 40. And the reason why its cheaper is cause you dont need to make oils in the first place, which is far more expensive than farming materials.

Edited by Grimoir

Gerade eben schrieb Grimoir:

In all honesty i think the rate of elysian crystals and moonstone crystals is very good in the pouches you cna get in basin. Out of 100 pouches i always get at least 40.

How long do you need to farm such outdated things to get 100 ? seriously i am curious i need elysians.

Just now, ImoutoMaster said:

How long do you need to farm such outdated things to get 100 ? seriously i am curious i need elysians.

Its pretty fast since you basically one-shot everything. I spend at least 1-2 hours daily just farming there and thats without a peach bonus even. Just make sure you always keep around 10k peaches leftover so you get the more valuable quests.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Its pretty fast since you basically one-shot everything. I spend at least 1-2 hours daily just farming there and thats without a peach bonus even. Just make sure you always keep around 10k peaches leftover so you get the more valuable quests.

Ah 2 hours for 40 Elysians i think i rather PVP in that time and buy it via F5 its faster and more enjoyable. But seem like an okish way.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Ah 2 hours for 40 Elysians i think i rather PVP in that time and buy it via F5 its faster and more enjoyable. But seem like an okish way.

To all its own, the more ppl decide to buy the higher the price will get, plus chance is you are buying a lot of mine :D so ty <3

Edited by Grimoir

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

To all its own, the more ppl decide to buy the higher the price will get, plus chance is you are buying a lot of mine :D so ty <3

Dont worry thx to the casher box with blue coins i still have enough mats (you could have bought 1000 Sacred orbs or 200 Elysians per day with hm coins only).

• Hime unpinned this topic