Treasure keys and 108 boxes

nerosuiyue

please, next time just adding the exchange outfit tab with coin or tokens for this kind gambling simulator at least you can get the outfit you want. no offence but this bingo game sucks too much. overall I brought around 250 keys and 0 luck with the outfit I desire. plus even if you go for full set collection you would need 3 or 2 for both sets. this is a big scam I had so far. now let me go find mushin in f8 and end myself there.

Edited by nerosuiyue

A guildmate wrote a ticket complaining about how bad his RNG is guess what ? They gave him 42K HM coins.

I wrote a ticket complaining about this with a screenshot my guildmate did and they say they will investigate this. Sure they will.

I dont mind them giving out free HM coins if you got bad RNG but i mind it if they dont do it for everyone ! Either give it to everyone or no one.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Arohk:

I opened one box, got a blue one with garbage like Emperor Cores and Hong Tokens in it, and said, ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it.

Yeah it was pretty much the same for me xD Then a clan member opened like 20 boxes and got 2 purple (1 costume) and the legy with the unity stone chest and I thought maybe I should open some more. So I spend my hm coins for some keys and actually got one time the 1rst place price (200 coins). Then I made the boxes and got only thrash xD So I've learned my lesson and this scam is even worse than trove. I would like to have the costumes, but this won't happen, so now I just instant sell the coins from the 2 free keys. It's better to get some extra gold instead of the blue box with 1ss crystal and to regret that you didn't sold the coins :D 

But tbh I don't get why there are blue boxes or bad 1 star crits (at trove) at all. I think nc would make more money if there are no super bad drops at all and it should always be worth to spend money. I mean it's not like this would cost them anything, it's just pixels. So the players would be happier and less disappointed and would write less support refund tickets and eventually spend more money, if they know, they won't get 1 ss crystal. But to not scam the players and just give them something good would be to easy I guess :D

Edited by RyVerseLy

2 hours ago, RyVerseLy said:

Yeah it was pretty much the same for me xD Then a clan member opened like 20 boxes and got 2 purple (1 costume) and the legy with the unity stone chest and I thought maybe I should open some more. So I spend my hm coins for some keys and actually got one time the 1rst place price (200 coins). Then I made the boxes and got only thrash xD So I've learned my lesson and this scam is even worse than trove. I would like to have the costumes, but this won't happen, so now I just instant sell the coins from the 2 free keys. It's better to get some extra gold instead of the blue box with 1ss crystal and to regret that you didn't sold the coins :D 

But tbh I don't get why there are blue boxes or bad 1 star crits (at trove) at all. I think nc would make more money if there are no super bad drops at all and it should always be worth to spend money. I mean it's not like this would cost them anything, it's just pixels. So the players would be happier and less disappointed and would write less support refund tickets and eventually spend more money, if they know, they won't get 1 ss crystal. But to not scam the players and just give them something good would be to easy I guess :D

If the blue boxes were at least worth the 60 Gold you waste for not selling them, like getting 10 moonstones or 10 Sacred Orbs. for example.

Dont forget that you also have to spend additional gold to open the trash boxes.

Edited by Arohk

On 11/22/2019 at 6:56 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

A guildmate wrote a ticket complaining about how bad his RNG is guess what ? They gave him 42K HM coins.

I wrote a ticket complaining about this with a screenshot my guildmate did and they say they will investigate this. Sure they will.

I dont mind them giving out free HM coins if you got bad RNG but i mind it if they dont do it for everyone ! Either give it to everyone or no one.

It's always the case.

In the past, I complained why they cannot grant my weapon/acc revert more than 1x, they said that's the rule.

But my other friends had theirs reverted 3, 4, 5 times.

It is so unfair.