Old 16

16 4

Empyrean Spirit Stone

Soulstone Moonstone Sacred Orb Elysian Orb
New

20 100 20
Old 100

100 25

Im sorry but, thats the price of how many?
can we see the full table?
old sistem
you got like 35 transformation stone [old max]
for 14 moonstone 14 elysian orb [[i forgot the other two, sorry]

now
you got 24 [new max]
but you use
16 moonstone and 16 elysians [[again, i only paid attention in this two items sorry]]

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

So....you rather use pet packs / pet pods instead of TS? Cause thats what the TS replace.

Another proof you dont read. I was talking about a specific stage which didnt require Pet pouches at all, all you save is what i wrote but therefore you have to spend 10 TS so yeah this specific stage would be even more expensive then now.
Regarding the other stages well yeah you save pet pouches for sure BUT as i wrote, the demand for TS will increase a lot which will result in even higher prices. Ill guess 25-30 Gold for each TS might be realistic.
Overall every upgrade, especialy weaponupgrades which need redicolous amounts of TS will get even more expensive.

This is the biggest BS ever.
1. People who are not on GC jet will stuck on A9 cause you now need redicolous amounts of TS to upgrade GC Weapon. the alternativ path istn much better either.

2. Next raid is already rolled out in asia which will mean we will get it soon too

3. Most people are not even clearing TT and evhe if they do they will stuck on Arasu for quite some time because of the costs for upgrading GC weapon

So while most poeple dont even can afford TT gear, let alone ET gear we have another raid comming, we also get SS Psyches, Ancient weapon level will come too and People cant catch up. This causes problems even for high geared players cause its already hard to find a decent geared ET group. It will be even harder to find a group for the upcomming Raid.

So high geared players getting frustrated because they cant progress due to to less people with decent gear and low leve players getting frustrated while the cant catch up and in worst case even more players will quit. The difference between High and Medium / low geared players getting bigger and with every new content / item they introduce it will grow even more.

Sadly NC-soft didnt see nor realizse they are killing the game, all they see is $_$

Oh great, i wonder how much will i get back after i spent nearly 4k gold upgrading GC6 to GC9.

This will backfire.

Well, it is better than doing nothing about the overkill prices, but still. Got a bad feeling about this.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:14 AM, Cyan said:

Coming next week for with the Golden Harvest Festival update will be a few changes to both the Talisman cost and crafting cost changes for Transformation Stones and Empyrean Spirit Stones.

The overall cost to craft Transformation Stones and Empyrean Spirit Stones will be reduced. You can see the new costs below.

Transformation Stone

New

2 12 2
Old 16

16 4

Empyrean Spirit Stone

New

20 100 20
Old 100

100 25

We will also be retroactively providing the difference in materials for each Transformation Stone and Empyrean Spirit Stone crafted since October 16. This means you’ll receive a refund difference of materials for each Transformation Stone and Empyrean Spirit Stone you’ve crafted between October 16 to November 13. The materials refund will be delivered during the maintenance to your Received Mail.

Talisman Changes

The Talisman item will have upgrade cost adjustments for the existing tiers, and a new tier, Morning Star, will be added as well. The Golden Harvest Festival event item Golden Nebula Stone provides additional reductions but is not reflected in the details below. Please see this Google Sheet for the adjustments to Talisman costs.

This covers the major item changes you’ll see for the Golden Harvest Festival. Keep an eye out for the patch notes next week for full Golden Harvest Festival event update details!

This is not a misscomunication with NCdevs this iS done by ncwest staff just like in tera NA , NCwest can modify loot tables and items but not the core code of the game

all they have to do is make all this mats dropeable with no ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ % (maybe on the# of droped items) but all are guaranteed to drop, and make end game items use more of these mats and open the path for everyone to catch up instead of a friggin paywall like we already have yet still pll can drop some $$$ for a slighly fast route not a mountain imposible to climb for f2p players and new players.

LETS BE REAL

* NO ONE DOES PVP ANYMORE CAUSE ITS BROKEN

* NO ONE DOES OPENWORLD PVP CAUSE YOUR ENGINE CANT HANDLE IT

* JUST DROP EVERYTHING TO PVE AND DONT FORCE YOUR BULLSHIT INTO US PLAYERS OR YOU WILL END WITH A DEAD GAME

Edited by PRrexoe

vor 4 Stunden schrieb KlausFlouride:

So, how much of that google sheet is getting ninja edited after the update goes live?

Well ill guess next excuse will be something like" We are sorry to inform you that we had a typo in our table. Actually you need Premium Transformation Stones instead of Transformation Stones. Sorry for this typo and thanks for your understanding blablabla ... " LoL

Honestly even it this table is correct Upgrade from

Hongmoon Talisman Stage 5 up to True Hongmoon Talisman, wich are 6 upgrades will get more expensive. You save some moonstone-, elysiancrystals and blackstones but need 1 transformation stone even you dont need pet pouches by now.

Awakened Hongmoon Talisman Stage 5 to True Hongmoon Talisman will get much more expensive, you will save 50 moonstone- and elysian crystals and 8 blackstones but you will need 10 (in words TEN!) Transformation stones what are aprox. 200 Gold

True Hongmoon Talisman to Wyvern Talisman Stage 1 might be the same as now, you save 1 pet pouch but need 10 Transformation stones which are nearly the same price.

Upgrades will only get cheaper from Wyvern Talisman Stage 1 and higher. 

Anyway this upgrade is a bad desission. After the so called "We mess around with our playerbase and punch them straight in the face" cost-reduction of Weaponupgrades the demand for transformation stones raised extremly what you could see in the price explosion.
This update will increase the demand for transformation stones even further and the price for sure will also rise even further. The material reduction for crafting wont catch the much higher demand.

In the end weapon upgrades will gettinge even more expensive, people will stuggle even more to catch up and in the worst case we will loose even more of our already very low playerbase. 

Sometimes i ask myself who is working at NC-Soft. For sure no one who knows at least  a tiny bit of econemy and math. Seems like they just roll a dice and this dice just have 6 different choices on how to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ of the playerbase even more.

• Hime unpinned this topic