Question about Next Event (Bad Rewards, Festive Bag)

prietess

Firstly, the next event is again giving bad rewards compared to those in the past.

Because assuming you can get rewards from Mushin's level 8 once per day (=3 tokens), you can only get 33 Event tokens per week (CMIIW) assuming you do all parts giving the tokens, while sacred vial costs 34 tokens to buy. So you still get less reward from those in the past (excl current event which is already like this)
Yes you have 1 free daily from daily login, but again that is usually not included in the events in the past.

In the past we could get 1 Vials per week of event not including daily login 1 token.

Guess this is their trend now and for the future, less rewards for you all who do events. That's it. Don't ask me why.

Regardless of that, I have a question to the people who can answer (their staff). If Festive Feast Bag is opened with a Harvest Key and we can get 2x of Harvest keys from one of the dungeons per day. Does it mean that we in theory don't need to do the dungeons every day, right? We can just do 4 out of 7 days in a week and we will have 8 keys to open 7 bags per week? @Cyan

Edited by prietess
  • Like 1

• NCSOFT
16 hours ago, prietess said:

Firstly, the next event is again giving bad rewards compared to those in the past.

Because assuming you can get rewards from Mushin's level 8 once per day (=3 tokens), you can only get 33 Event tokens per week (CMIIW) assuming you do all parts giving the tokens, while sacred vial costs 34 tokens to buy. So you still get less reward from those in the past (excl current event which is already like this)
Yes you have 1 free daily from daily login, but again that is usually not included in the events in the past.

In the past we could get 1 Vials per week of event not including daily login 1 token.

Guess this is their trend now and for the future, less rewards for you all who do events. That's it. Don't ask me why.

Regardless of that, I have a question to the people who can answer (their staff). If Festive Feast Bag is opened with a Harvest Key and we can get 2x of Harvest keys from one of the dungeons per day. Does it mean that we in theory don't need to do the dungeons every day, right? We can just do 4 out of 7 days in a week and we will have 8 keys to open 7 bags per week? @Cyan

If you're not Premium you're able to get 61 Harvest Dinners per week, and 75 if you are Premium (counting the Daily Login). The Harvest Keys are only obtained from the quest for that day, so if you're trying to do The Shadowmoor on Wednesday you won't get the Harvest Key.

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

If you're not Premium you're able to get 61 Harvest Dinners per week, and 75 if you are Premium (counting the Daily Login). The Harvest Keys are only obtained from the quest for that day, so if you're trying to do The Shadowmoor on Wednesday you won't get the Harvest Key.

Thanks for your answer.

Excluding the daily login (99% of us have more than 1 character, so need to exclude that to count how many per character, to be fair), we can get 54 tokens then in a week?

In that case, we are able to get 2 festive bags from Mushin level 8 then per day.

Hopefully it won't be like Turtle / Mu Jin highest stage whereby it is so difficult to complete.

19 hours ago, Xzard said:

If I'm reading right, you get 2 keys per day, and you get 1 bag per Mushin kill.

You kill Mushin 2 times = 2 bags = 6 tokens per day.

You can farm as many bags you want, but the keys are limietd to 2 per day.

It seems like it. Can kill Mushin 2x per day to get 2 bags.

But we don't know yet how strong is the Mushin.................maybe most people can't kill it like the past solo events (Mu Jin/Sacred Longui highest stage)

hopefully i am wrong

vor 3 Stunden schrieb prietess:

Hopefully it won't be like Turtle / Mu Jin highest stage whereby it is so difficult to complete.

I had the same idea, but:

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Cyan:

The gear required to complete floor 8 is pretty low. A boosted level 60 character could likely finish it, so anyone higher should not have any issues!

Edited by Belido
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 7:39 PM, Cyan said:

So when we complain about events being unrewarding, the reason nothing changes is cause your math is wrong? :HajoonLaugh:

You get 40x Harvest Dinners every week without any Premium Membership, 54x with. Good effort though!

Patch notes unclear, I can't math. Sorry my love.

Edited by Viblo

• NCSOFT
6 hours ago, Viblo said:

So when we complain about events being unrewarding, the reason nothing changes is cause your math is wrong? :HajoonLaugh:

You get 40x Harvest Dinners every week without any Premium Membership, 54x with. Good effort though!

Patch notes unclear, I can't math. Sorry my love.

:HajoonLaugh: Glad we're all on the same page. Let me know if you have any other questions. Math can be confusing though, just ask Hime!

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Cyan:

:HajoonLaugh: Glad we're all on the same page. Let me know if you have any other questions. Math can be confusing though, just ask Hime!

I have a question aswell. My guild mate said he got 2 casher keys in login rewards but no one else i asked got it but we all remember somehow that we should get 2 keys. Is he lying and we are not supposed to get 2 keys but he somehow got 2 keys ? 

• NCSOFT
1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I have a question aswell. My guild mate said he got 2 casher keys in login rewards but no one else i asked got it but we all remember somehow that we should get 2 keys. Is he lying and we are not supposed to get 2 keys but he somehow got 2 keys ? 

If you're premium you get 2 keys (they're in the pouch for the 2 hour login reward). Non premium is just 1 key.