Thought about next change on Oblivion Fragments.

BrianB

So NcS decided to reduce the cost to get Unrefined bracelet from 24 fragments to 8. Before that they put that 24 in to force people to buy reset and pay their money into the game. Are they really this poor to do that ?? I know a lot of players that paid won't mind the change at all, they just want to make it fast by paying to get the resets . But i know alot of people are mad about this changed cause even though they will get back 16 fragments, all their efforts to get the bracelet fast are gone. 

Not to mention some people actually had to buy ncoin and did TOB on alts to get fast pet gems. And NcS will do nothing about this and pretend nothing happened. I  think what they did is not right and damm this company is getting worst and worst. They are too poor now that they have to force players to purchase stuffs.

When i read this , i really dont see any problems with them changing this, and if you have played since launch of this game nothing will stay the same with the fragments.. they didnt FORCE anyone to buy the resets. people did it because they wanted to speed up their own progress with the bracelet.

they are going for an approach with giving back 16 fragments to people who already bought it / used resets for it. i mean they could also take away the fragments that people are getting or even the bracelet for those people who have it already and do a big rollback with this changes when the server comes up, how does that sound? Then people will complain about that too..

so you see you cant everything back because it clearly sound like it if you read thru ur text.. people are getting mad that they are making it easier to grab the bracelet in the cost of others who have speed up their progress. Im kinda happy about getting the fragments back , but it could have been more communication from their end about how they wanna do this. But then again i should have known by now that it will be changed since alot people have been complain about how many weeks it takes to get the bracelet without making resets every week..

Okay this thread made my day. Usually I like to critizise the publisher and developers with the hope something is done/gets better, but not like this!

1. NC didn't force the people to buy resets, if people would have been forced then where is my bracelet?

2. The same people who finally bought the resets are the ones that complained about "having to buy" resets when the patch was applied.

"Hey NC, too much fragments are needed for the bracelet, you force us to buy resets"

*bought resets and got bracelet*

*NC is adjusting the price*

"Hey NC I paid for it, why do you change it?"

Finally the developers decide to listen to the feedback of the community (at least I hope it is a reaction and not a simple action) and now players are mad? Feels like they just want to be mad, no matter what the developers decide to do.

5 hours ago, BrianB said:

all their efforts to get the bracelet fast are gone.

Their efforts aren't gone, they got the bracelet fast. They lost some of the time advantage over the people who do it without resets. But during the refunding of the 16 fragments they still have a time advantage when it comes to pet gems. Even if they have max pet gems now, there will be higher stages coming for sure.

6 hours ago, BrianB said:

Not to mention some people actually had to buy ncoin and did TOB on alts to get fast pet gems.

And again, nobody was forcing them. They chose to throw money in the game to speed up their progress. To be honest I don't know why you even mention this, as I don't see any changes for pet gems with the upcoming patch?! So what is exactly the point of complaining about this?

They are too poor now that they have to force players to purchase stuffs.

Do you even realize what they do with this patch? Actually people who want to speed things up need less resets = less money for NC.

So NcS decided to reduce the cost to get Unrefined bracelet from 24 fragments to 8. Before that they put that 24 in to force people to buy reset and pay their money into the game. Are they really this poor to do that ?? I know a lot of players that paid won't mind the change at all, they just want to make it fast by paying to get the resets . But i know alot of people are mad about this changed cause even though they will get back 16 fragments, all their efforts to get the bracelet fast are gone. 

Not to mention some people actually had to buy ncoin and did TOB on alts to get fast pet gems. And NcS will do nothing about this and pretend nothing happened. I  think what they did is not right and damm this company is getting worst and worst. They are too poor now that they have to force players to purchase stuffs.

Everyone bought resets on their own, in no way, shape or form were they forced to do it. I also got HM coins to get resets, and the thing is, i dont really care about the resets itself, i care about the fact that if they would not refund the fragments, those resets would have been completely wasted for nothing.

When they return the 16 fragments, just means that the value of the resets gets returned to you and you can spend it on other things like pet gems.

They did a very good thing about returning the 16 fragments, because now it is actually fair to those who chose to buy them,

12 minutes ago, Nemises said:

Do you even realize what they do with this patch? Actually people who want to speed things up need less resets = less money for NC.

From what was said on stream with the patch on wednesday, we will be able to craft sealed Reset Tablets for throne of oblivion.

43 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

From what was said on stream with the patch on wednesday, we will be able to craft sealed Reset Tablets for throne of oblivion.

Which however is a pretty nice idea, but let's wait to see the craft costs until opening a discussion about this.

This guy just represents a big chunk of players that make posts and complains without any logic or thinking, creating a negative vibe around the game and community. Using 

thoughts as "they are forcing you", when you are not forced to do anything. Last time hmcoin F10 special tab went down and "Oh they are forcing you to buy Ncoin", what is wrong seriously, there is no error in this game that people wont call a cospiracy to get more money.

I sold gold on F9 to buy resets, not even real money, but for some reason they think that Ncoin is the only way to get things from F10.

Everyone who plays the game for a bit knew 100% that NCsoft is gonna change that soon (my prediction was 1-2 months). They always do it that way, like most companies do, to get some money fast. If people cannot wait a few weeks to get it cheaper, its their own fault. It was always like this and it will always be like this

On 13/10/2019 at 11:49 AM, Edensia said:

Everyone who plays the game for a bit knew 100% that NCsoft is gonna change that soon (my prediction was 1-2 months). They always do it that way, like most companies do, to get some money fast. If people cannot wait a few weeks to get it cheaper, its their own fault. It was always like this and it will always be like this

Agreed, the only response they can ever give at the time to complaints is "we will pass it onto the developers" and that's why the changes are always late. The only people who should be surprised by this is players who are new to the game / who don't really play the game.