Potential solution for actual problem

Shironeko

When NCSOFT announced that there will be more difficulty options for dungeons I was happy, because I thought this is good idea. But something went wrong.

I also hate what happened to DC and dungeons and I have some suggestions not only how to fix this problem and help new players to progress, but also how revitalize old dungeons and quests.
I made a spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9uA1y5repP6-FgCmPoc9SVtt5kfaodWIFezc2FGrpk/edit?usp=sharing

I know it's not perfect, but this solution can make DC more interesting and more fun at least for me.

And sorry for my bad English.

I do believe that adjusting old content is a great way to revive this game, I don't know why developers just throw away all the previous effort and let old content die, why not adjust HP and other stats, adjust the drop table to something good and revive old content, similar to Poharan event. I think this is minimun effort compared to create more and more dungeons.

Edited by Xzard
  • Like 2

yeah it looks nice i like it u did good job

i  like idea u made

it could be really fun, like timewalking dungeons in wow

they revork ol content, i think its not much hard.....
those dungeons alredy have mech and mobs and all, now they only need to increase hp and change loot....
or make all players that enter lower its stats like old poh event....

imagine doing blackram narrows again *_______*
it was first purple dungeon that u entered as old player :)
u farmed it before for accs and weapon to get your gear better :)

also mech there was fun :)
boss had 2 stages :)

i can imagine myself doing it reworked :)
insted of just ignoring all dungeons that are old content better rework it and add ppl chance to play more dungeons.....

• Like 1

I think it would be a great idea to revive dead content to the current average player gear level. I love blackram supply chain and bloodshade and nightshade harbours and i love silverfrost daillies. For some players that didnt play since that long ago it could count as a new experience since they never did those dungeons before from the previous patches.

its a shame to let such fun dungeons and daillies go to waste

With Blade Dancer, there's a hugely annoying mechanic that people also seem to have. I usually spam F for my Lightning Flash, so sometimes stunning it makes it really annoying. Either give the Heavenly Dance/Crash a huge damage boost, like a million dmg, or make the option to disable airing completely.

15 hours ago, Shironeko said:

When NCSOFT announced that there will be more difficulty options for dungeons I was happy, because I thought this is good idea. But something went wrong.

I also hate what happened to DC and dungeons and I have some suggestions not only how to fix this problem and help new players to progress, but also how revitalize old dungeons and quests.
I made a spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9uA1y5repP6-FgCmPoc9SVtt5kfaodWIFezc2FGrpk/edit?usp=sharing

I know it's not perfect, but this solution can make DC more interesting and more fun at least for me.

And sorry for my bad English.

This is a really good idea! There are some Achievements I'd like to get but no one runs old content and they trash talk you if you asking them to help with old content.