Simple question for all those blaming NCWEST for the patches we get...

Bobthemonk

2.5 seconds, 2.7 seconds, 10.9 seconds... yup im sure that thornbreaker 4 > thornbreaker 3 is the 8 second difference by giveing them 500% more burst... Nothing to do with the way they burst the boss

#2 vs #3

#2 2058ap vs 2072 ap (so 14 lowers) has 16336 crit vs 16172 (so 164 more crit), 11346 crit dmg vs 11651 (so 315 less) 4246 mystic vs 4105 (so 141 more). Thronbreaker 4v3 has no change outside raw stats so that covered... so if it's 100% stat related why did 2 kill it 5x as fast as 3?

Edited by Bobthemonk

Cuz like i said, season just ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing reset and they do not care currently about ranking? Or are you that ignorant? Also those 2 seconds are probably because they did it on Ice spec rather than fire spec :D but am sure you wouldn't know that either. Those 2 second clears are ice spec, the 10 secs are fire spec, because they simply don't care yet. The other 2 were probably just testing ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Edited by Starthz

When you can burst something down in 3 seconds what do you think is going to effect your time more, a 1% dmg increase or an extra split second delay on each skill? There was also gc9 weps competeing and knocking down ET weps at the end of the season... but sure it's all raw stat related.

The et weapon effect is the exact same for stage 3, 4 and 5 meaning the only difference is raw stats at the top of the board just now.

Also pre-stacking weapon / acc and escaping makes your computer just as big a factor since if it takes to long on the escape and you lose any of your procs then your time goes down outside of rng again making you wait 10 more minutes to try again.

This is why i've never tried for a den time, I don't feel like spending 10 hours there. If it was a simple as that people would only need to do 1 clear at the end of the season and done, but I know alot of people who spend hours grinding for better times because suprise suprise, there clear time isn't the exact same every kill even with they stack the safe buffs and do the exact same rotation. That's why the ladder never ends in order of gear.

Did i forget to mention season just reset? Maybe I did forget to mention it. Making it very unlikely they try harded for those, but hey dude like I said, ain't gonna waste my time arguing with stupidity anymore. Enjoy your casuality.

I've saw one of the fm clears, it was full-buffed, that said if they got a slight ping spike it would cost them around 1 second. That means it would be 50% longer and effectively negating around 1/3 of there stats. But your right, ping means nothing at the top times it's 100% stat related. Why they went for it at the start of season I really don't know.

Dude... Bob, didn't I say they are highly competitive players? This is obviously assuming they have ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing good ping and performance, or are you that limited? People with high ping don't do ladders. Can you please use your brain? I beg you to use your brain.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Bobthemonk:

If it was p2w that would mean there is a pay wall locking you out of content... so tell me what content is impossable to do as a f2p player?

Well there is 6v6. I decided to stop farming for PVE stuff so i invested all my current gold and mats into PVP Gear. I wanted to upgrade 3 PVP Accesories with my stuff. 10K Gold and alot of mats what did i get ? 1 Accesorie stage 10 + Stage 6 + Stage 9. You need way to much gold to get decent PVP Gear and you need alot of Bloodstones etc. which you can simply buy in F10.

Thats the only part ingame i consider real pay to win but since PVP gear is not the only stuff which gives you more dmg and def in PVP since you wear a soul for example aswell you can litterly pay to win. Just buy all oils in F10 (you could with last casher box) and since there is no limit to pet pods being sold you can sell thoose and make alot of money which you can invest into Gear again.

P2W is an advantage over other players in a PVP releated way and this is 6v6. I wouldnt consider PVE to be Pay to win since you cannot play against each other there.

11 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

As far as I was aware we get the same patches as KR only later, so simple question to all those blaming NCWEST for things like upcoming pet gems, ancient wep, bundles in F10. Do you really think NCWEST decided those and are implementing them by themselfs and they just never existed on KR, or are you saying NCWEST should just never patch again?

actually..drop rates and stuff can be altered by NC west..also costs to upgrade. Hongmoon gem powder is good proof..other regions still have radiant stones...also Korea has option to salvage outfits (all of them), chance to fail when evolving weapon and stuff. We dont have those. We even have different underwear for female characters. NC west can alter game at some degree. Bundles are just bundles...you can easilly alter what's inside. NC west can change that.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Starthz:

PVE is also p2w as there is a ladder. Paying more gives you higher chances of getting a better rank in ladder. Just that

ah yeah you are right but i consider this to be a really small part of Blade and soul can understand if someone is upset about this thou. They get rewards like top 30 outfit and even brag about it. Wow he pays much more money than i do or he`s got no life wow he is so cool.