Simple question for all those blaming NCWEST for the patches we get...

Bobthemonk

As far as I was aware we get the same patches as KR only later, so simple question to all those blaming NCWEST for things like upcoming pet gems, ancient wep, bundles in F10. Do you really think NCWEST decided those and are implementing them by themselfs and they just never existed on KR, or are you saying NCWEST should just never patch again?

They get some say on things like what outfits we re-offered as rewards, but as far as events, limited time bundles ect. come out in F10, they just copy KR as far as im aware. Never know mabye the "p2w" region never got sparkling chests / unity xp charm bundles in F10. Should be easy to check since pretty sure there would be alot of complaints in the forum but got better things to do than scroll back KR patch notes to find it.

Still doesn't explain the people complaining about pet stones / ancient weapons coming to EU bc "oh player base is dying so they need more cash-grab here" as if those items were never added to KR, or mabye they just never want EU to get updates again idk.

every region is different ...at the end of day the same thing but different way to go ABOUT it  ...if you think everything korea cooks up we get , then  think again.

if na /eu rage out on something it can be change , you seen that and we all seen that. look at hae mujin event it changed . shackled isle was dead with 30 people so they changed it .... don't think within the box and see the bigger picture in all of this . korea does the patches and they send the feedback so if we have a complaint we tell the forums and they send the feedback so lets wait. they are humans they make mistake. its our duty to give feedback some may be harsh yes but we know where we coming from ... even korea issue out patch and people there give their feedback ..so alot of what we get is after fixes from korea people ...... example skill and class balancing and test server etc but i dont know much but thats a brush on everything 

Edited by Miggy Miggs

You could argue everything down to buying consumables is p2w then since you don't have to farm them you just buy them... All that means is there will be no items gear-related items or materials that are locked behind a pay wall with no way to farm them. Personally between 4 chars i'm up to I think 6 legendary left side gems with no purchased boxes... why? Because I do the daily challenge and the weekly challenge... I also get 5k+ gold / week easily so I could always pay someone to gift me the boxes like everybody does with NCoin bundles, but I would rather focus on prepping one of my alts for ET raids.

------------------------------

First we will get ancient stages on the raid wep, then later we will get them on the pvp wep. Just now on KR it goes up to 15 or 20 (can't remember) and it's rng upgrade that can fail and when it fails you drop multiple stages. You also lose more stages the higher it is.

----------------------

What changed on the hae mujin event? I saw alot of people crying about it being "p2w" and as far as I was aware it had the same dps check at KR.

Dude... you can literally buy the ET weapon materials to get stage 6 weapon. are you joking? This is pure pay2win :v. You can literally buy the items from the highest endgame content and just max your weapon with out touching the raid more than once, how's that supposed to be intended? How is being high fame level intended with out playing the game?

• Like 1

trying to debate if this game is not or not  pay 2 win is pointless since this patch shows us clearly what this game heading to .... selling stats that was ment to achieve through playing and doing daily quest etc .  to make the boxes bound to account no but to sell em lol.

i remember when people could get from hm 10 -23 in 1 day when gunner came out .but that changed so they might change this after they reap.

Edited by Miggy Miggs

If they made them account bound the forums would be full of people crying that they can't do dc 5/5 each day on full char slots + wc on full char slots to send them all to there main char so it's unfair... They can't do anything without the forums being flooded with complaints.

If it was p2w that would mean there is a pay wall locking you out of content... so tell me what content is impossable to do as a f2p player?

Dude, you have the IQ of a cockroach, not gonna bother arguing with you. Congratz on your characters, when you see that others can do in 1 day what you need 4 months to do just because they pay up, am sure you'll understand the meaning of what's being said here. Till then, reduce yourself to your insignificance please.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobthemonk said:

If they made them account bound the forums would be full of people crying that they can't do dc 5/5 each day on full char slots + wc on full char slots to send them all to there main char so it's unfair... They can't do anything without the forums being flooded with complaints.

If it was p2w that would mean there is a pay wall locking you out of content... so tell me what content is impossable to do as a f2p player?

tbh the only person that would defend those boxes are the persons abusing it or benefiting from it .obviosuly you are ,  so all i can say to you is 

"i hope you got what you wanted"

rest my case.

I can show you screenshot of my purchase history, grand total of 0.

I see yours till avoiding the question, if it's really p2w then what are you losing by not buying it? What content / paywall is blocking you out and stopping you from playing the game?

Unless your max gear it really doesn't matter since there is better things to spend your gold on... at the end of the day you could argue cosmetics in F10 is p2w since you can sell them (people gifting them for gold) so technically you can get max gear without having to do anything if you find enough customers...

The stats they give compared to real gear, and more important having a clue what your doing in the game, is small... and the lower your gear and knowledge is the smaller the boost is...

Am not maxed but am trying to be... really ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing hard, and it kinda annoyed me that an item that's limited to 1 time per week (the blood roses) necessary to upgrade weapon, were just put on f10 like that for people to be able to buy them :D I dont care about cosmetics or how people obtain gold, am making easy 10k gold a week from sell raids + BGs. I raided ET since release and some1 who just bought weapon, can max his weapon before me. How's that even minimally fair?

Personally i'm not even aiming to max my aim, it has enough to do all content for now and prob the next wave as well so for now i'm focusing on alts since my current static raid-set is roll / priority and I want sell-raids to increase my gold each week. I don't care about this update simply because it doesn't wall me out of any content and the people with no idea what they are doing will continue having no idea what they are doing, buying everything from raids (funding me when I do sell raids) and not being able to get static raids because oh shocker, buying max gear doesn't make them good at mechanics... End of the day anything in F10 can be aquired with gold, just need to find a seller.

The only reason to max a char is for the sense of accomplishment, and imo simply buying the stuff removes that...

The thing is quite alot of the competitive end game players are also p2w, making ladder rather one sided? lets say for those who do not have the chances to p2w that hard. And ladder is quite a good source of income also, which cucks you up, since you have to compete with such p2w players.