[REQUEST] Add region transfer from NA to EU and from EU to NA

avendurree23

I've been sending this request to support for years actually and right now, they suggested that I should post this on official forums, so I did

Long story how I started on NA ever since 2016 launch, but I regret that I didnt go start on EU. Back then I didnt understand ping and I didnt feel any lag or difference. I've invested too much time into this game and I want to transfer into EU server or at least have the option to do so with storage and all that, heck I could wait a damn month, if it would mean I could transfer my main character with all the progress and stuff.

I dont think I'm the only one who would transfer, if I could. They could either offer to transfer individual characters or everything, including outfits starages with items, tho I dont know how transfering Unity level would go, but all I care is about transfering my character with all progress, materials and outfits, tho if I could transfer everything to EU, I would. What do you guys think? Would you like to have an option to transfer between NA and EU?

You should read the first sentence.

I'm pretty sure, if enough people express their interest for it, we can get it. Nothing can be done, if people give up every time developers say "there are no plans now".

If you dont want region transfers, good for you, dont even comment, I'm asking thoughts of people who do thought about region transfers.

18 minutes ago, avendurree23 said:

I'm pretty sure, if enough people express their interest for it, we can get it. Nothing can be done, if people give up every time developers say "there are no plans now".

If you dont want region transfers, good for you, dont even comment, I'm asking thoughts of people who do thought about region transfers.

Does not matter how many people want it it's not going to happen and that they told you to post on forum doesn't mean anything. The only time we might get a region transfer is when the eu server shuts down and they shove everyone on the na server.

Edited by Cor

2 hours ago, avendurree23 said:

Asking you to post it on forums is one of the many standard answers support gives. And just like you many others did the same and each time it was replied with "there are no plans for region transfers"

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Asking you to post it on forums is one of the many standard answers support gives. And just like you many others did the same and each time it was replied with "there are no plans for region transfers"

Sooo that means he is not allowed to ask that question again ? .

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

It is always good to post your suggestions and wishes on the forums, as we collect that information and forward it to the appropriate team members. However, as pointed out, this specific topic has been discussed and replied to before. Nothing has changed since then, which means these transfers are not likely to be offered any time soon.

So feel free to continue a constructive exchange on the topic.

Thank you!

6 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

It is always good to post your suggestions and wishes on the forums, as we collect that information and forward it to the appropriate team members. However, as pointed out, this specific topic has been discussed and replied to before. Nothing has changed since then, which means these transfers are not likely to be offered any time soon.

So feel free to continue a constructive exchange on the topic.

Thank you!

By saying "any time soon" you not really  helping 

Regards

1 hour ago, Ikimino said:

Sooo that means he is not allowed to ask that question again ? .

it has nothing to do with being allowed or not, If you search for it, and you see 11 topics, about the same thing, and 11 answers from NC that are the exact same, and the topics are over a course of 3 years.... you get the drift?

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

it has nothing to do with being allowed or not, If you search for it, and you see 11 topics, about the same thing, and 11 answers from NC that are the exact same, and the topics are over a course of 3 years.... you get the drift?

Yeah I do get the drift bro. I would rather have a replay of something like( Hi, this issue was address by NCS some time ago, here is the link for the post you might find helpful) Instead of going straight to, you should do this or that.... you get the drift ?

33 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

Yeah I do get the drift bro. I would rather have a replay of something like( Hi, this issue was address by NCS some time ago, here is the link for the post you might find helpful) Instead of going straight to, you should do this or that.... you get the drift ?

someone else should not be resposnsible for ones own common sense. If one needs someone to hold his / her hand there are services that provide that.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

someone else should not be resposnsible for ones own common sense. If one needs someone to hold his / her hand there are services that provide that.

Being polite is a hard thing to do this days, I get it but keep it up you will get there one day.

Regards

On 8/3/2019 at 2:30 PM, avendurree23 said:

No we can't get it. It's not that simple. Not anymore. Now that we are down to one server in each region, this means we have just one market per region. Since f8 does impact the market indirectly, it does link the local servers. Now when we don't have this, there's no way to weasel around the obvious issue of importing different value goods from one region to another. Gold sellers will swim in easy gold and wreck the marketplace prices even more than they already do.

• Like 1