[B&S] Blade and Soul Performance Issues

CastielSeven

Alot of us have been having major problems since the last patch performance wise.  I get alot of screen tearing and micro freezes.  before the patch this wasnt a problem, but after they added BM and KFM third specs, the perfomance of the game dropped dramatically.  Is there any plans to fix performance issues?

Kerropi goes a bit deeper into this topic:

[B&S] Blade and Soul Performance Issues

You know, you could have waited a bit after the maintenance is done and check, because they stated in patch notes and on the stream that there are optimizations coming with todays patch o.o might be that most of your issues will be fixed o.o

18 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You know, you could have waited a bit after the maintenance is done and check, because they stated in patch notes and on the stream that there are optimizations coming with todays patch o.o might be that most of your issues will be fixed o.o

My bad, yea mushins tower is alot  better now.  BM feels better as well and less laggy.  Though it still has some fps problems but its more tolerable now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FinalLight said:

it's almost like you didn't notice it didn't do anything :)

As they said, it varies from pc to pc. Mushin's Tower is pretty smooth for me. Used to look like a slideshow, now no more frame dips. We'll have to see after each maint though since those usually make the game run worse over time.

3 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

My bad, yea mushins tower is alot  better now.  BM feels better as well and less laggy.  Though it still has some fps problems but its more tolerable now.

Yeah even tho i didnt notice any significat changes cause i dont have isues there it does seem better. i am just curious to see how the raids will be when we do them.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Yeah even tho i didnt notice any significat changes cause i dont have isues there it does seem better. i am just curious to see how the raids will be when we do them.

If it runs so great for you, would you be willing to share your spec with the game community then?

11 minutes ago, Ikimino said:

If it runs so great for you, would you be willing to share your spec with the game community then?

Sure:

Intel Core i7 8700K

32 GB G.Skill Ripjaw 3200

GeForce RTX 2080

Samsung 960 EVO M2

Even though the supposed fix attenuated to some degree 3rd spec bm-induced fps issues on most of my classes, it seems to do nothing for my warden which suffers from 4-6 fps in combat whenever a 3rd spec bm is in the same party.

Edited by ShadowLane

12 hours ago, ShadowLane said:

Even though the supposed fix attenuated to some degree 3rd spec bm-induced fps issues on most of my classes, it seems to do nothing for my warden which suffers from 4-6 fps in combat whenever a 3rd spec bm is in the same party.

Quality work from our developers, what can I say XD
We got used to it by now, this game is dying