Please rebalanc destro and KFM!

KFM is immortal, even though it has a weaker gear than you and only one has to do is press one key all over the place ... Then just stamp it, you run away from it, so stamps again and you have no way to run away and then give you IK ...
It's just enough to spin and the opponent is still in the stun.
Overall, 3v3 and 6v6 will be won by the one who has more than one KFM, DES, BM, etc., because the force master is the only one that can be used remotely. Other classes at a distance need to have a stronger gear to at least deal with them, patch 13/3 is downgraded to plain support, and when MM has one da team, 2x KFM, destro, sin, BM and FM and the other team is 4x gun and 2x cat?

• 5 weeks later...

Destro shield can be destroyed by fm, sum and wl. Even if we use the so call op badge to reset the shield it's pointless. I thought our shield ( branch 2 ) was the old hm version from the past ...

• Like 1

I don't think we have a say in the matter on NA/EU. It seems Korean server has the final say. Expect someone to say something dumb and the thread will get closed . I tried it before.  I totally agree with you though. Destro and kfm are strong pvp classes. They are the most effective in Battleground along with sin. Kill power is up there along with the ability to stall. Review there skills though and they can be killed.  Not fun but if you wanna play bns you'll just have to deal with the imbalance until korean server fixes it.

Remove the new stationary shield from Des. They literally heal fast when you get behind them and start doing damage to them, and they're immune to CCs throughout the whole duration of it. A des can literally sit in there and heal back to full, regardless of whether or not you're hitting them. It's stupid and completely unbalanced by all means.

That's what Blade and Soul considers balanced. All they need to do is watch their players matches in battlegrounds. But your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing right its a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ self heal cleric. Wonder what they were thinking????? 

Edited by sojaa

The whole Balance is broken since Awakening not just Des and KFM.

Blade Master: Untargatable + 2 Tabs while still having all the strong abilitys they had before awakening

Destroyer: A Shield which cant be broken while still having steath after it + Ember Stomb which can be countered by any other class than fm and bd.

Summoner: Still 100 to 0 aerial which is untabbable + Insta revive Cat + to low cd on petal storm (range protection)

Force Master: Freezes you dosent even have to attack you to do it + every Minute 30% heal + 2 Tabs + bugged grab + Wallbang

Kung Fu Master: Godmode while using Blue Buff + Godmode after using tremor

Assasin: Stealth and still having 2 tabs + his green block can be gone its effect still works

Blade dancer: 3 Shields which work for 5 Seconds + Spin in a game where KD are missing in most classes + a skill which cant be evaded due to aerial and does up to 50k per hit.

Warlock: Trash Class dosent even have PVP Skills anymore

Soul fighter: Can use Iframes up to 18 Times in a row + healing like a *cricket*

Gunner: Does way to much damage in one aerial 100 to 0 in one aerial is possible but not likely (overall trash class due to the lack of healing and kd.)

Warden: Unstunable even without Blade ward and there is not even some kind of animation he is just unstunable so you need to have luck to stun this class + to much damage/range

My Oppinion:

1v1 BD>BM>Force Master>KFM>Assasin>Destroyer>Soul fighter>Warden>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

3v3 FM>Des>Assasin>KFM>BD>Soul fighter>BM>Warden>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

6v6 FM>KFM>Warden>BM>BD>Assasin>Soul fighter>Summoner>Gunner>Warlock

Just get us the balance from before awakening atleast it was kinda balanced Warden was op but i couldnt complain much more after seeing awakening.

Idk what you all are crying about, this is the most balanced classes have been in awhile in 6v6

Why do you think a RANGED CLASS THAT DOESN'T NEED TO CC AN ENEMY TO DAMAGE THEM should be as tanky as a melee class that has less dps? Or a ranged class that can just aerial u to kill u while u have no choice but to watch

I agree kfm and warden are absurdly strong for a melee classes though they have 1 shot damage and the ability to stall

Dest deserved this badly though, sure dest has 1shots but it is much harder to pull off compared to kfm or warden

Edited by Phytolacca

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Phytolacca:

Idk what you all are crying about, this is the most balanced classes have been in awhile in 6v6

Why do you think a RANGED CLASS THAT DOESN'T NEED TO CC AN ENEMY TO DAMAGE THEM should be as tanky as a melee class that has less dps? Or a ranged class that can just aerial u to kill u while u have no choice but to watch

I agree kfm and warden are absurdly strong for a melee classes though they have 1 shot damage and the ability to stall

Dest deserved this badly though, sure dest has 1shots but it is much harder to pull off compared to kfm or warden

have you ever player higher than 1700 rating where people actully know what their class does ? There is a reason all good players left this game. Just say any class and i tell you what is wrong since awakening and can even nearly considered as Bug since it breaks the whole PVP.  Before awakening every class was somewhat balanced all they had to do was remove some iframe from warden and decrease summoner aerial damage. 

Destroyer can still be killed though very hard and definitely OP because he just has to spin and jump ...
But Kung Fu Master is brutally OP. It kills you forhot and you can have any gear, you can have a million crital defense and it is totally useless.
KFM stuns, pulls you in and kills when you jump off it does it again and again until you run out of escape skills and eventually kill you anyway.
When you try to kill him, he's immortal and no cc works on him. To hit a gap of 0.3 sec is ping 200+, which is almost impossible for BnS and it is enough to squeeze 1 and wait ... Then it will pull you and kill you.

They should nerf WARDENS without any gear doing insane dps.. same like spinning destro can't even hit him because every single time have deflect. Don't talk about KD first. You can wait for kd whole life than he use escape and spinning again. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2019 at 6:39 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

have you ever player higher than 1700 rating where people actully know what their class does ? There is a reason all good players left this game. Just say any class and i tell you what is wrong since awakening and can even nearly considered as Bug since it breaks the whole PVP.  Before awakening every class was somewhat balanced all they had to do was remove some iframe from warden and decrease summoner aerial damage. 

I've achieved top 30 in every single game mode since the release of the game, except toi so yes i play high rating and thats why i can say the classes werent anymore balanced, at least regarding 6v6 , my ms is 170+ so i cant fully say whats balanced 1v1 wise as the top 5 is crowded by people with 100 ms or less rather than actually skilled players

but yes in 6v6 ranged classes always had an unfair advantage since they were as tanky as melee and did much more damage with no risk compared to melee

Edited by Phytolacca

• 3 weeks later...
vor 14 Minuten schrieb sojaa:

Support when you going to forward this stuff to developers?  Its getting kinda dumb now. Or say something. Talk at least.

Since its PVP related they wont foward this to the devs and still KFM is definetly no problem just git gud. Stuff you can evade need skill to be able to evade of course and he is not untouchable aswell only if you and your party are pretty stupid or have no clue about PVP.

They dont care we knows.

7 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Since its PVP related they wont foward this to the devs and still KFM is definetly no problem just git gud. Stuff you can evade need skill to be able to evade of course and he is not untouchable aswell only if you and your party are pretty stupid or have no clue about PVP.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, sojaa said:

Fatal you need stacks for lol. so yeah not really a 1 shot. Now the other 2 are true 1 shots.

You just get 3 stacks with one hit of Flash Step, which does a good chunk of damage on it's own and goes through defenses.

BM-Flashstep only works, when you manage to get a stunlock on the enemy, which isn't all that easy in many cases, and even then there's a chance it might fail on 3rd spec BM's and Sum's.

And Divine Strike can actually be sidestepped when you got speed buffs on, unless you manage to blow all your escapes and get CC'ed another time while they got enough Sunsparks up.

BM 3rd spec is a real 100-0 aerial that's even easier to achieve than WL 100-0 air combo before awakening patch.

True, but a pretty damn necessary development, when you just don't have enough iframes/CC-resitance to support yourself. And don't get me started on the Block-spamming, that's pretty much useless against about half of the classes (mainly the upper half of the tier list).

Edited by Nivalias