Hey, potentialy returning player here.

TrueMiracle

Completely free to play? You'll need to dedicate hours everyday for months I believe. Unless you have a nice clan to carry you through dungeons and BT, it'll be a rough grind when you hit max level/finish the story. You'll get the starting gear at the end to help you on your way but it's going to be rough. Some events can help you more than others though, just need to hope the next event is good. You planning on playing the Warden class? 

I recommend that you make friends and play with them.

If not, you're going to be struggling a lot. Get a clan, make a few friends and have them play with you because most people are jerks, even in your own Faction.

They can see you struggling and will not lend a hand. It's a dog eat dog world and with this community, money reigns a lot more then anything, like most NA games.

You can be free to play but if you don't have support, you're going to be putting in hours upon hours upon hours of time.

11 minutes ago, Dexyn said:

Completely free to play? You'll need to dedicate hours everyday for months I believe. Unless you have a nice clan to carry you through dungeons and BT, it'll be a rough grind when you hit max level/finish the story. You'll get the starting gear at the end to help you on your way but it's going to be rough. Some events can help you more than others though, just need to hope the next event is good. You planning on playing the Warden class? 

Well it doesn't have to be completely f2p. I can afford to throw some bucks around if the game grips me again.

I want to try my hand the gunner or warden, maybe soul fighter. still not sure on that one.

Well, if you're willing to spend some cash, first and foremost get 3 months of premium ($35) it's invaluable if you're going to play for a long time. The reduced fee on upgrading gear and extra gold/exp/rewards from daily challenge alone makes it worth it, everything else it gives is just to sweeten the deal even more.

3 minutes ago, Dexyn said:

Well, if you're willing to spend some cash, first and foremost get 3 months of premium ($35) it's invaluable if you're going to play for a long time. The reduced fee on upgrading gear and extra gold/exp/rewards from daily challenge alone makes it worth it, everything else it gives is just to sweeten the deal even more.

So the premium would be best value? Ill look it up then. Thanks.

Yes, premium is best value. Last year during my 3 month premium period I hit the premium bonus tiles on the daily dash a lot of times and 5 times it gave me 2 brilliant venture tokens which gives a whopping 740 HM Coins together (~$9) so in that 3 months just from that I already got my money back plus more and still had half a month of premium left. 

You will have a really bad time, u won't be able to do most of the good dungeons. You will have a very hard time with the old ones that have had their daily gold gain nerfed, and you're gonna get kicked alot if you try to do a harder dungeon when undergeared. Raids oh well... if you find some1 to carry you or pay for it sure otherwise just good luck mate.

The current gear system is not well designed it's using overall mats for the Soul upgrade which is one if your primary dps boosts, instead of segregating it per stages so lower lvl players can actually be able to catch up and play with other players. How will they sell rng boxes then ?!

My advice -  don't start again unless u were aransu+ when u left.

1 hour ago, DrindiX said:

You will have a really bad time, u won't be able to do most of the good dungeons. You will have a very hard time with the old ones that have had their daily gold gain nerfed, and you're gonna get kicked alot if you try to do a harder dungeon when undergeared. Raids oh well... if you find some1 to carry you or pay for it sure otherwise just good luck mate.

The current gear system is not well designed it's using overall mats for the Soul upgrade which is one if your primary dps boosts, instead of segregating it per stages so lower lvl players can actually be able to catch up and play with other players. How will they sell rng boxes then ?!

My advice -  don't start again unless u were aransu+ when u left.

Ye, i've read about that. I still want to try it out at least since this game's combat and dungeons were that good.

Well its not event for weapon time so, you probably need 2 months to get Aransu 6, i recommend go through raven/riftwalk. Go to pvp 6v6 as soon as you can to get moonstones for selling and evolving. Do daily 3 runs in 6v6, sometimes you get win anyway sometimes you don't, every 2 weeks or so you have 10k battle points buy with them silver grade box, keys for them now every week just as you completed the challenge, go kill peach land bosses every 43 mins to get key fragments, with them you can get 20 AP points stones... 1k 1-2 weeks, 1.1k 3-4. Roll your weapon to get 6 slots from start, last 2 you will get latter or make yourself. Good luck.

23 hours ago, TrueMiracle said:

Let's say that i would buy 70 of those boxes (im not saying i'll necessarily do it). what to spend the coins on and how far would that get me on a fresh character?

(+ i have 1k-ish gold)

You’d probably be much better off to just buy gold than buying the boxes. I haven’t logged in the game for a while so I don’t know what the ratio is.

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, TrueMiracle said:

Really wanted to play the game again with the new classes and all, but i heard that it's really hard to catch.

What do you think? How much of a grind is it to get to relevant levels. (ap?)

Yes, is really hard to catch. or it can be easy but expensive. The choice is yours

My recommendation. Try is F2P game you have nothing to lose. But dont put $$$ in the game play for 2/3 months to really understand what this game is asking you. Hit the Wall that the game will give you and tries to cross the wall without $$$. Then yes, if you want, you can put $$$ in the game. But remember that the next Wall will be bigger. Bigger grind Bigger the $$$ you need to spend.

On 1/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, TrueMiracle said:

Really wanted to play the game again with the new classes and all, but i heard that it's really hard to catch.

What do you think? How much of a grind is it to get to relevant levels. (ap?)

Hey, potentialy returning player................. LEAVE, if u dont have 3k dollars to invest better play offline games like witcher or smth else believe me

Archived