Quest removal: How do I farm certain 'daily quest' outfit now?

Ludicium

Hello,

As the header says, I was wondering if anyone knows of any way to certain set of outfit (specifically: Obsidian Serpent, Obsidian Headpiece and Black Veil) via a PvE method?

I know you can purchase it from a Zen Bean trader, however I do not PvP. I was in the midst of farming it for the past week or so, now that the quest is gone (due to this patch/update/them removing everything in the earlier zones), I'm looking for another PvE method to obtain this item.

I have yet to start farming the Secret Agent outfit, but I do plan it sometime in the near future, so if anyone knows a response to that as well, please do help.

Thank you.

The answer to this will be to always put PVE stuff behind a pvp wall.

This game will always do that, thinking everyone will be content because only a couple people will complain.

Or it will be completely ignored, it's obtainable in some way so it's no longer our problem.

I was also farming Obisidian Serpent, thou the quest got a bit annoying i kinda enjoyed the routine.

People say that content outside of dungeons and bgs is a "waste of time". Well guess what:

I am playing BnS to waste my time. Why am i forced to discard the beautiful world and earlier content of this game? I cricketing hate dungeons!!!

Just so you know you can't farm Secret Agent after this patch. You needed the quest to trigger the one automaton to fight it. I went in the dungeon area and checked and it doesn't change after killing everyone (only needed to almost kill the one guy to trigger the fight during the quest) to see if it would trigger it. Well it didn't. Luckily i got the outfit on 2 of my characters like 2 years ago. I checked the vendors in Zawei Market and Secret Agent isn't even there to buy in the pvp vendor.

Oh you know what they're going to do.

They're either going to stick both those costumes in the PvP vendor and avoid twitch chat when they say it, eyes darting everywhere else in the room, looking at each other faces turning red knowing full well they are once again disappointing their customers OR they'll put it in the Achievement vendor for either nothing or some crummy achievement 

The second solution sounds good rightWRONG

Put the hecking story back. There is no reason to gut your game of it's story. At this point I dont know if this is NC or EME. Seriously hitting Tera levels of bad and that's pretty insanely bad

10 hours ago, DigitalEyesore said:

Just so you know you can't farm Secret Agent after this patch. You needed the quest to trigger the one automaton to fight it. I went in the dungeon area and checked and it doesn't change after killing everyone (only needed to almost kill the one guy to trigger the fight during the quest) to see if it would trigger it. Well it didn't. Luckily i got the outfit on 2 of my characters like 2 years ago. I checked the vendors in Zawei Market and Secret Agent isn't even there to buy in the pvp vendor.

Yeah, that's what I heard as well, and was looking for a response/hoping that someone found a different way to farm these.. non-pvp obtainable outfits.

2 hours ago, RavTH said:

it only costs like 3k zen beans you can get that in few matches. It's faster to get it that way than doing that long dungeon.

Plus with the invitation to dragon scale quest its extra 400 beans just for doing matches.

38 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Plus with the invitation to dragon scale quest its extra 400 beans just for doing matches.

Some people don't pvp as already stated in the OP's first post.

18 hours ago, Ludicium said:

I know you can purchase it from a Zen Bean trader, however I do not PvP. I was in the midst of farming it for the past week or so, now that the quest is gone (due to this patch/update/them removing everything in the earlier zones), I'm looking for another PvE method to obtain this item.

Please don't argue/fight about PvE vs/and PvP content here :shy:

I know you're able to gain the outfits via the PvP method. I was just simply curious as it if there was a PvE way after this patch.

I choose to avoid the PvP content/path due to the fact that I do not find it enjoyable and well.. a game is meant to be enjoyed. So I was just simply curious, that's all. 

Archived