Halloween event?

Krucius

I hope we will not be locked by some rng boxes or merchants to get halloween related stuff like last time... also still looking forward for Monster Ball Illusion weapons that they cut off from last Halloween event...

6 hours ago, RavTH said:

I hope we will not be locked by some rng boxes or merchants to get halloween related stuff like last time... also still looking forward for Monster Ball Illusion weapons that they cut off from last Halloween event...

thats how it will be, they wont give you stuff for free you will have to complete quests, and get stuff for them.

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

thats how it will be, they wont give you stuff for free you will have to complete quests, and get stuff for them.

quests I don't mind, but p2w wall or rng box is a no no.

56 minutes ago, Stacey Banks said:

It will be Merchant of Wonders again for sure. Hope I can get the purple halloween costume this year :>

we already had merch of wonders tho, I am sure they will do not put again merch of wonders, cause that would make no sense

5 hours ago, RavTH said:

quests I don't mind, but p2w wall or rng box is a no no.

we already had merch of wonders tho, I am sure they will do not put again merch of wonders, cause that would make no sense

They used MOW a few times already for various things yes, so why not do it again? No extra work for lazy NC :>

Perhaps this year we will get town decorations again ^^

DWqLaA4.png

Still have the boxes from that first Halloween event lol

The Skull box I believe was from last Halloween which obviously was not as good cosmetics-wise

Would be lovely of them if they combined the boxes somehow to give potentially really rewarding materials (coughcoughMOONSTONES!!!!!cough) + cosmetics

Maybe have another Jackpot? JackOLantern's Jackpot? with more Halloween cosmetics and moonstonesPRIZES that would be fun I think!

Every Halloween they debut a new Halloween set, so that should make all the past Halloween sets fair game for a freebie event return

Like for example;

Spellcaster (of course)
Monster Ball + Hat
Bloodmoon Masquerade + Hat

Crimson Butterfly also fits although I think that just recently returned for the millionth time

Spirit Veil would also be a nice spooky prize
JEcoKBY.png
I know some will whine about how it should stay rare but you know what, we're going to put on our big kids underwear today and accept that sometimes in life people will have the same things we do and that if we arent weak-willed, it will not bother us. As a human society we will grow and advance into the future in new and exciting ways today-ok so here are my ideas for potential Halloween events

First things first, have us planted in one of the spooky looking towns like you did that first Halloween.

I believe it was Spirit's Rest? Put us there for some event

Maybe have some rare lucky mob spawns to kill for a chance at some stuff like that rare rat you find in Beastbog sometimes

Host a "Spooky screenshot with friends" contest to get people to come together for once! Too many solo events and contests in a massive multiplayer game!! Although solo entries would be ok too I suppose so long as the creativity's there

I'm sure you'll do your Pumpkin carving contest again, that's fine

Whatever you do, just don't have us do a train of boring dungeons. ESPECIALLY those long "protect the thing" ones. DO NOT. Do not do that please.

Ok thanks for reading

On 03/10/2018 at 2:35 AM, Showta said:

Spirit Veil would also be a nice spooky prize
JEcoKBY.png
I know some will whine about how it should stay rare but you know what, we're going to put on our big kids underwear today and accept that sometimes in life people will have the same things we do and that if we arent weak-willed, it will not bother us. As a human society we will grow and advance into the future in new and exciting ways today-ok so here are my ideas for potential Halloween events

at this point I don't mind, the most rarest item, they did same thing with Bully Hair style.

Archived