Riftwalk 3 Gem Sockets - Pls fix it!

Nan Ken

Got 5 on my both alts, but 6th slot doesn't seem like it will ever be unlocked. Still haven't made a warden, but i will just start out with stage 1 seraph on that one. Most people are already going on that route.

Weapon is a waste with this non-sense rng gem slot thing. Why would anyone pay for those hammers when it's much more expensive than any stages of upgrade ... lol.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Alysha Hawkeye:

Even if you are unlucky, buying Gem Hammers are not that expensive.

indeed, the last slot alone (from 5 to 6) uses 22 gem hammers and those 22 are just costing about 1k gold atm, while the other slots are even cheaper. And hey, ncsoft needs to keep F10 busy, so even if you are unlucky and have no gold, there is still $$$ :smirk:

• 3 weeks later...

Got two event weapons. One for gunner and one for warden. The gunner one gave me all 6 slots. The warden one gave me 3, but when I switched it from dawnforged to riftwalk, I got a 4th slot. So try getting pristine oil and see if you have better luck.

you know you can unlock your slots when upgrading your riftwalk/dawnforge right?:tired:

not only the story gives you free emblems to get a 4x stronger weapon but also this event helps you save mats and get the weapon for almost free.

There is nothing to fix as its not broken. Rng gem slots are hear from release. Only thing is that now have a way to by pass it with bale/seraph weapons but its still there. You knew about rng and you choosen to go that path. Every upgrade have a chance of getting more slots at st 3 on my war i had 3 slots i opend 4th slot by myself with hammers i had and upgraded to st 7 i got all 6. You can either get more event weapons and try get more slots, or just upgrade from bale/seraph if you that afraid of rng. For swiching path with pristine oil in my opinion is a waist of oil for such thing.

7 hours ago, MantisxD said:

For swiching path with pristine oil in my opinion is a waist of oil for such thing.

At least for the record, or my record... I actually switched with oil not for the slot, but because I wanted the CD reduction on blade ward. The slot just popped on and I was happy for that. So yeah, maybe I can correct my statement and say to do the switch if you also want the buff from the other weapon.

12 hours ago, Hanuku said:

At least for the record, or my record... I actually switched with oil not for the slot, but because I wanted the CD reduction on blade ward. The slot just popped on and I was happy for that. So yeah, maybe I can correct my statement and say to do the switch if you also want the buff from the other weapon.

Y if ppl like made mistake choosing wrong weapon y i agree but how you stated before it looked like you just suggested switching weapons till you get more slots :D which is not worth the oils if they have right weapon :)

Archived