IDEAS/NERFS FOR UPCOMING PATCH(must see)

qqqq1

just gonna list them out:

-Hollow heart last boss , the so call nerf they did to that dungeon doesn't make any sense, i still see people taking 2 flower - what they need to do is nerf the amount of aoe flower thing that spawns all over the place , the amount of aoe this boss does is cancer flower... some aoe he throws to melee, the 2 half screen aoe attack and most time i see him cast it on the same side , this dungeon has a lot going on my  fps is worst in this dungeon compared to raids to be honest, and worst it needs a far mark and near mark to do it without people wiping -__-..am a gunner but i will never do that mech, too risky. drowning deeps is a far better dungeon yet its difficulty is higher , and people cheese it all the time .

awaken pet aura-loyal, furious , gusty - needs a choice to pick which one you want and whos to ever sitting there already needs a choice to switch, considering people won't move unless they whale or have alts to get pet pack alot. the event gave people choices to pick, i leveled mine the regular way cause i was close already i want loyal got gusty-___-.

ssp bosses needs more hp - i cant tell when last i been here , but the last time i tired killing a boss it died in milliseconds lol so obviously i wont bother doing it.

arena 1v1 loading screen- they should let the count down start when your on the field and then release your char skills, most of the time people get gold in arena is because they have  fat budget pc and they a gunner hit v dash  and stun before u load in, half of you health gone ..oh am gonna roll tech chase and gg from there...people in tournament cannot do that , so why not apply it to arena -__-.

blow some life into tag match - this game tag system has dropped so hard , for a game having a pvp tournament at the moment , the excitement is minimal ...cause they dont make pvp rewarding throwing some dried up outfits won't attract people after i got my 2 piece of clothes rip tag match  ..do some more brainstorming please 2 year qs in tag match now days .

increase the drop rate of legendary accs in ec ,dt , nf by 10 percent or something just increase it .... they also now have a chance to drop 2 heroic elemental accessories  (i sound like patch notes now lol)

reduce  the cost of rift walk dawn weapons , i don't see why these weapons are so trap to level through rn . remove some stages from bale and seraph ... takes too many mats man and now a days mats are really expensive  gotta spend them wisely.

naryu sanctum, nerf the boss rotation ..... i know if you study him .hes doing 2 times leg swipe ,vertical horizontal aoe ..3 times air attack  i think daze then knock back .... but any how this boss is cancer for melee players i legit change from melee to range because of him couple months back ..he half my dps ... its too much dodging you barely have time to hit , while on my range stay 16 m gg..lets say 2 times air attack the melee have it rough already remove that behind forward knock back and leave it there.also the titans ... just let us kill them to remove or break the shield ..i been in too many trap runs with new players killing the adds ..i don't mind carrying new players but every time  you queue ns on daily day its new players  in trap parties, i feel bad for them.

starstone mines - when someone gets ice, fire  or frozen can you let there be a ice or fire icon over there heads , when chars are disable  or not disable ..i find it so annoying turning char on and off and searching for them in heavy battles, and to do certain mechs where you have to keep chars on .also can you cut off some of starstone mines map lol i legit lazy to do all that walking or make a dragon pulse available at certain points .

crafting system is a mess all am gonna say.

bound hive queen wings, hive queen heart and sealed ones now available ..its about time, whales have 5 set night fall already not to mention that fat celestial weapon.

put back the sparkling box in to the 3 wins quest in bg ...... so annoying 6 lose streak cant get 1 box .

i love the new charm they have out now for bg  but its too op on whales , make it so anyone over hm 12 get 2500 def and 1k crit def ..they already packed with def already you now making them gods.

the know thine enemy quest remove the boss kill for ec dt nf and fl 16 ...just give people for completing yellow quest .. help out the new players alot some don't have a clue how to kill 16 floor some don;t know how to reach there lol or just remove 16 fl from it . i just open with ulti and gg but people dont kno this .

shorten the yellow quest ....when you get to around level 49-50 there's a part where you wind stride like 10 times just to talk to one  person remove those so new comers can catch up and not quit cause of the wind strides.

remake the bonus attributes section.... please phase out those old dungeons ach for piercing , def accuracy etc , we have need dungeons now please make use of them if and el. not gonna even say hollow heart lol when i got my 10 kiills i just never went back there for love nor money .

all i got for now ..when yor read this consider new players  and not be selfish ..am way at vt gear rn but its time we get people to do If .... and not quit on ns lol

battleground match making bale vs dragon forg in the 1300 - 1400  ( you all know what am gonna say , that bns not gonna fix so leave it there )

Ok...ugh lets see....

1. Hollows Heart is already as brainded as it is. No need to change anything else there, people simply need to start using their brains. Plain, simple and saves dev resources to focus on other things.

2. The pet type itself doesnt really matter. Why? because in 6v6 it wont save oyu, in PVE it wont save you. Plus you get the ultimate one down the line when you upghrade further  and get to Unleashed Ultimate. People really overthink these pet buffs, they arent significant and the only one that actually matters is the guardian shield.

3. SSP ius a joke and i agree they need to buff them up and make them actually hit a lot harder, just like it was when SSP first came out.

4. Well i do agree to this. Happens to some friends and other people i know can be really annoying.

5. Tag match is dead cause no one really cares about it anyway. I doubt that anything they try will make people go in and do it tbh.

6. No point increasing teh drop rate since you can get those accessories for free in celestial basin, just farm some peaches and there you go.

7. Dawnforged / Riftwalk were alternative weapon paths added to get you to the Raid Path - Raven back when the costs were high. Since the Raid path is now much cheaper the other path will be removed in the near future once Raven becomes actual standard for quest completion.

8. Naruy Sanctum is easy and brainded, if you really cant forsee his moves and dodgr them properly then its on you.

9. Starstone Mines-  I actually agree to this. Would be nice to see an indicator who is frozen with characters disabled.

10. Crafting is not a mess, it used to be a mess like it was way in the past. Now its good organized and you can craft all your upgrade mats with only 2 professions.

12. Hive queen materials will become account bound once we are that far and the patch hits. It should come with the next or the one after but they will be account bound. just a matter of time.

13.  Sounds reasonable.

14.  Actually no, the charms dont make them gods, people underestimatre the PVP accessories, they do a lot in terms of PVP and no charms will change that.

15.  Lets not make game changes to compensate peoples inability to think. That quest is already as easy as it gets plus they learn something in the process.

16.  Really? Out of all the things that are actually broken, wrong, needing improvement you complain about the most easiest quest line?

Bottom line:

Some points i agree with the rest seem more like a subjective view on your part.  Half of them are just "change this because people cant think on their own and actually do something".

6 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

Let's see:

- Hollow heart last boss: he is fine as is. Please don't encourage braindead people and make it trap even more.

- Awaken pet aura-loyal, furious , gusty: it doesn't matter which one you choose, the next level up is ultimate. So my advice is save up enough to go from these awaeken straight to unleash ultimate. Most people really overestimate pet stats. To be honest, ignore the Alpha stages for now, the only one worth getting up to, if you want to have a decent pet, is unleashed ultimate. Back when pet was just introduced, we were already happy enough to get a pet that give defense and HP. You guys new players are spoiled sometimes. (Don't start with me on the cost because the cost has already been cut down + they have taken away pet nip which the old players had to have to extend pet life. Yes, there was pet duration)

- SSP bosses needs more hp : No comment since I stopped participate in SSP after the 1st server merge.

- Arena 1v1 loading screen: Agree. They should make it fair and only start the count down when both players are loaded on the screen.

- Tag Match: I only did this one a couple time to get my 5k beans for training certificate (that was like 2 years ago). Since then, I never go back. It's a salt mine so I have no comment here.

- Legendary accessories: Celestial Basin.

- Like @HateMe said, these 2 paths were there when Raven path was super expensive and hard to get; however, now that you can get Raven run pretty easy + the cost reduction, I see more people going through Raven route.

- Naryu sanctum, nerf the boss rotation: this must be a joke right? NS boss isn't that hard to tank. I have tanked it myself on my FM in melee range so I do not understand why it's hard especially when melee class have many dodge moves. You can literally side step his 2 linear hits, block or q/e his frontal swipe, eat the first small ring, ss on 2nd ring, q/e on 3rd ring. Actually, you don't even have to do that, the 1st ring is 8m so just get ready and move back to 9m then walk forward and backward as the ring expand/retreat. NS boss rotation is easy.

- Starstone mines: I agree they should make the fire and ice buff icon on player's head visible even under CTRL+F

- Crafting system: it's so much easier now. It's not a mess. Back then, you have another 6 to choose lol. Those were the "Gathering guilds". Be glad they already simplified it and remove your other daily tasks of running around maps to look for materials (wells for water, ore nodes for rocks, killing Grass Squash for meat, or the birds for feathers)

- Hive Queen account bound: it will just be like Raven king materials. They will eventually making it account bounds. In the meantime, learn and enjoy VT on your chars. I love running VT

- No comment on the battle ground boxes because I never do it

- No comment on the charm, again, I don't PvP

- Not agree with how you want the Known Thine Enemies Pt1. Let them at least fight the easy boss. No more braindead run through please. EC, DT, NF, and NS are already extremely easy to do. They already taken out the wiping mechanic. If you can't even do those, I don't think you should keep playing.

- Shorten the yellow quest : LOL. The quest line is already made easy. Quests were even pre open the next dragon pulse for you. Before these changes, we had to walk to the next area to open it before we even able to use it. So no, please don't promote laziness.

1. no leave it how it is.

2. loyal gusty or furious don't matter as you'll upgrade your pet to ultimate it will have all of those 3 in one, but loyal is mostly recommanded.

3. old content, why should it be? just make poharan with 700mill hp and nightshade bosses drop elysians with 10mill hp? but it's old content.

4. arena died

5. tags died too only wintraders there

6. I agree if it's only draken acessories, they are old and they should be more easy accessible/farmable for new players to give them some hope to stay in game?

7. why not remove the path and make dawnforge/riftwalk as weapon skins since raven is cheaper. and whoever have dawn/rift will auto go raven

8. Now here is what made me laugh this line here

12 hours ago, qqqq1 said:

but any how this boss is cancer for melee players

you obviously havent done ns for more than enough to memorise how EASY this boss attack pattern is for melees and range is even more brain dead.

9. +1 just for a mark above frozen head when in ctrl+f and I do agree that the dungeon map looks like some mario race track kart rip off.

10. it always was, but this one is simplier than older one

11. +1

12. +1

13. +1

14. if they do that, people would say that soloing yetti is impossible, because they would be too unexperienced for their gear.

15. +1 all story chapters needs a good nerf in general

16. I made a post about this

8 hours ago, YamiKokennin said:

Let's see:

- Hollow heart last boss: he is fine as is. Please don't encourage braindead people and make it trap even more.

- Awaken pet aura-loyal, furious , gusty: it doesn't matter which one you choose, the next level up is ultimate. So my advice is save up enough to go from these awaeken straight to unleash ultimate. Most people really overestimate pet stats. To be honest, ignore the Alpha stages for now, the only one worth getting up to, if you want to have a decent pet, is unleashed ultimate. Back when pet was just introduced, we were already happy enough to get a pet that give defense and HP. You guys new players are spoiled sometimes. (Don't start with me on the cost because the cost has already been cut down + they have taken away pet nip which the old players had to have to extend pet life. Yes, there was pet duration)

- SSP bosses needs more hp : No comment since I stopped participate in SSP after the 1st server merge.

- Arena 1v1 loading screen: Agree. They should make it fair and only start the count down when both players are loaded on the screen.

- Tag Match: I only did this one a couple time to get my 5k beans for training certificate (that was like 2 years ago). Since then, I never go back. It's a salt mine so I have no comment here.

- Legendary accessories: Celestial Basin.

- Like @HateMe said, these 2 paths were there when Raven path was super expensive and hard to get; however, now that you can get Raven run pretty easy + the cost reduction, I see more people going through Raven route.

- Naryu sanctum, nerf the boss rotation: this must be a joke right? NS boss isn't that hard to tank. I have tanked it myself on my FM in melee range so I do not understand why it's hard especially when melee class have many dodge moves. You can literally side step his 2 linear hits, block or q/e his frontal swipe, eat the first small ring, ss on 2nd ring, q/e on 3rd ring. Actually, you don't even have to do that, the 1st ring is 8m so just get ready and move back to 9m then walk forward and backward as the ring expand/retreat. NS boss rotation is easy.

- Starstone mines: I agree they should make the fire and ice buff icon on player's head visible even under CTRL+F

- Crafting system: it's so much easier now. It's not a mess. Back then, you have another 6 to choose lol. Those were the "Gathering guilds". Be glad they already simplified it and remove your other daily tasks of running around maps to look for materials (wells for water, ore nodes for rocks, killing Grass Squash for meat, or the birds for feathers)

- Hive Queen account bound: it will just be like Raven king materials. They will eventually making it account bounds. In the meantime, learn and enjoy VT on your chars. I love running VT

- No comment on the battle ground boxes because I never do it

- No comment on the charm, again, I don't PvP

- Not agree with how you want the Known Thine Enemies Pt1. Let them at least fight the easy boss. No more braindead run through please. EC, DT, NF, and NS are already extremely easy to do. They already taken out the wiping mechanic. If you can't even do those, I don't think you should keep playing.

- Shorten the yellow quest : LOL. The quest line is already made easy. Quests were even pre open the next dragon pulse for you. Before these changes, we had to walk to the next area to open it before we even able to use it. So no, please don't promote laziness.

you legit said 80 percent of the first reply lol...

pet aura thing i mentioned:

people say it doesn't matter blah blah this and that, i said and do read properly....people will be at that stage for a while, its not easy to scrape up 18 pet auras , unless you have alts....it will still take time for anyone who isnt throwing money ingame or even for them too,  upgrading pet isnt  dps boost or minimal .... i dont know effect of higher stages but  yea having awaken is more of a milestone to sit at for another fat event, if it wasn't for this event most people be at that satge where you get the bonus def and thats it. the difference in them is slim and makes lil difference but there is a difference thats why you have 3 awaken pet aura..people in fraction chat be asking and if you pay attention to fraction you might see a few ..where people art told to go loyal overall cause it more pve focus out of all the  3 and the bonus 500 def is good.people doing the event got a choice to pick between the 3, so should the people who already started , let them decide if its makes no difference , not hurting anyone to make it  that way , i don't understand why poepel in forums just love to make things harder for people and then turn around

tell them to get better gear -___-

also i said you can keep the 3 dungeons but take out floor 16 , i see ppl complaining in fraction how to kill floor 16 boss, not everyone in the game is fast fingered under 100 ms ...fat budget pc to doge everything ( not talking about me, throughout this post am aransu and living the dream but i do have alts )

those legendary accessories are old dried up and needs a better drop rate i still seem people doing dungeons without them....its like core gear now to have neck and belt and bracelet....the heroic elemental ons need to drop 2 now ..... people keep forgetting that these are old dungeons the point of this to help lowbies and new comr if you wanna make it hard for them thats on you, but remember this every year people leave this game , every year people join, lowbies will may be one day become whales but needs the motivation...

also the main story quest needs to be shorter yes they did  some nerfing but content as been release since then and its getting longer..the game doesn't revolve around moon water plains you know ..if you a new player the story will take forever..took me couple months well to hit lvl 50 like 2 years ago or 1 1/2 ..back then people where lvling ...nw comers now wont see anyone on the way so its rather boring and encourage people to quit before seeing what the game has to offer.

and you cant say that bns give them that method so they should do it , its like telling people to kd just to watch them not kd. these are new players bns isn't the easiest game to understand especially if you are returning, from a good year break, if it was that easy to get legendary accs (low tier ones) everyone would have, people are stubborn so you have to throw thing s at them , i see legendary drops from these dungeons and lucky folks got their accs, really happy for them increase the drop rate by a ten percent, drop 2 elemental ring and earring from these dungeons for 2 diff element .

whirlwind valley soul shield should be given out too alongside the msp ones in the story quest  lol people in battleground with pve gear, thats the evidence how people can be.

all i have to say is, if it doesnt hurt anyone ..any minor changes they do will benefit players, saying oh this and that then  they trash talk low gear is just sad .

yea we old players got it hard but we enjoyed the best part of the game when it was more f2p than ever...now everything is selling.

You know...i get helping new players to make it easier for them but...lets not make this game like tic tac toe.....just because new players do not read on their own, watch videos on their own, read dungeon guides on their own, cant ask for help on their own, doppesnt mean the game has to be scaled down to todler level

Just because you watch a video on brain surgery doesn't make you a brain surgeon.  But that's the attitude of many advanced players who are expert copiers.  They can watch a video once and copy the movements -- now they "know mechs"...

Huh?  When did copying someone else's moves become a glorified or positive trait? 

I read on my own -- I buy the book that goes with every game I've ever bought except for one:  This game!  So read what?  So why is Game's internal guide missing?  The game was meant to have a GAME GUIDE to help you.  Yet it's missing -- usually unmapped, but not there even if missing.   

Seems like the typical missing-product documentation.  No, release notes aren't the same, not to mention being unavailable in-game and not being indexed and updated as they things get removed or replaced.  But how about relevant, up-to-date help in the GAME-GUIDE that's already in the game?  

Despite those flaws, I still read external guides, but can't get the video to come up in game so I can follow while playing.  I watch the video, multiple times, but goto play?  Watching a video is not sufficient for MOST people to learn.  If it was, TV would have truly brought about the golden age of mankind -- just watch it, and become an expert on anything!  Ever notice how videos haven't replaced learning or course work?  For that matter, 15-25 hours/week of mindless grinding w/homework doesn't result in teaching or memorization for many -- just low grades.

Vs. how many of those who demand this rote memorization of copying others movements actually teach such movements and lead people though, teaching how to perform?  How many martial-arts schools accept you watching a video as training for any level of competency?   Yet that's exactly what's expected and praised by some -- I had to laugh about people in my ex clan telling me how they had "mastery" of copying movements (for the whole game), and how others, not having mastery, being locked out of progressive learning runs of vt/tt.  Or told that only those with max equipment would be considered for such raid groups (in a lvl-15 clan that only has room for 3 nights of vt/tt runs that share 8-10 of the same players), out of a 60+ person clan.  Anyone else was expected to go LFP outside the clan.  How many of those players were willing to include those who weren't mech-experts in any runs -- let alone training runs?  (Zero).

So somewhere between getting an idea of the concept from watching a video or reading overviews, has to come:

• Learning,
  • Practice, and
  • Doing. Again and Again until they get it.  

Yet how many people are willing to even acknowledge that 'know mechs' = nothing related to doing mechs?  Let alone stop repeating a mindless mantra?

No one has ever said watching and reading guides makes you instantly skilled in that dungeon, that is not the reason why people keep telling you to watch and read them. Reason they do it is simply this: If you are a completely new to the dungeon and it's not a newly released dungeon, going in blind means you have 0 idea what is going to happen. By watching a video will give you an idea as to what is about to happen in that dungeon which will make you more likely to learn the dungeon much faster with less failing. THAT is the point of watching and reading guides. You don't copy the player in that video, you study what the bosses can do and get the general idea of mechanics, nothing else. Watching a guide video gives you a general idea what you are getting yourself into and will make it slightly better first time run.

For example if a person goes first time to do Yeti and he has no clue about anything in the dungeon, he is 99% guaranteed to die to boss freeze effect and he would have no idea what killed him or at worst case cause a wipe by stunning the boss at wrong time or not transferring the warmth buff, However if he were to read a guide to the dungeon before going in first time he would have knowledge of these mechanics, he might still die to it but at least he has better chances of avoiding it and will learn to avoid it faster and would probably not cause a wipe.

Archived