2018 Cosmetic Design Contest

porinn

In the second stage, the Finalists will be posted on the Contest Website and eligible for voting by the public during the Voting Period, which will occur from 10:00 AM PDT on August 6, 2018 and 10:00 AM PDT on August 13, 2018.

and

The Blade & Soul team will select 11 finalists for each category—costume and weapon illusion—with the players voting for the Grand Prize Winners on August 6 through August 13 via the forums.

I wanted to ask if anyone know on which site can I find voting? :HongWhat:

@Elano Thank you for supporting our entry for the costume contest.

I was hoping I'd make it to the finalist also, but at least the top 11 were really good designs as well.

Though I found it weird that they made it top 11 instead of a well rounded number like 10 or 12 lol

Anyway thank you for considering my whale costume :D

I'm kind of annoyed with the contest this year. They gave a template of Jin male and female for people to use as models, but not one of the finalists selected used it. It's kind of like

"Oh, you used our model? You lose by default."

Guess I know what NOT to do next time :HajoonConfused:

2 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

I'm kind of annoyed with the contest this year. They gave a template of Jin male and female for people to use as models, but not one of the finalists selected used it. It's kind of like

"Oh, you used our model? You lose by default."

Guess I know what NOT to do next time :HajoonConfused:

It is really weird. I ended up using it to make my entry and I thought it was pretty good but it's almost like they didn't even consider any on it. 

This was mine btw: idea_2_by_public_indecency-dcjfekw.png

2 hours ago, Grumpytanner said:

It is really weird. I ended up using it to make my entry and I thought it was pretty good but it's almost like they didn't even consider any on it. 

This was mine btw: idea_2_by_public_indecency-dcjfekw.png

I really like this. I would've vote for it XD. Costume in this contest are meh...weapon skin I want..no NEED blood thorn or moonlight OMG THERE SO PRETTY.

I also used it for my entry... again, seems like, if you used their base, you lost by default, since only people who drew their own bases got accepted.

Seems kind of like a rip-off. Still, with so many entries, it's probably going to be difficult choosing.

Archived