Awakened Ascending Soul can't sealing again ?

kelnozzlol

Good evening, I come to warn you of a (bug?) I sealed my soul once I wanted the re sealed for the sent to another character or even resell it except that it is impossible to resell it mark me

( Select an item that can be resealed and Left click on it to reseal the item. A resealed item can be traded again.)

So i buy 3 Brillant Soul Sealing Charm and i get surprised because i can't resealed my soul.

I create a ticket support for that and i post on the forum for the info on dev, and for the players don't waste your money you can't actually reseal your Ascending soul.

Hope they fixed this, keep it work.

Its not a bug. To prevent players from trying to reap rewards by using this event to obtain and seal awakened souls, the new minimum is True ascending/cosmic
Dont know if its long lasting or for the duration of the event, but this is what i believe at least.

We'll just have to see what's stated in upcoming maintenance.
There's a lot they have to fix with this update, so much it's not even moderately funny.
Hopefully the soul will be addressed, if even to tell people why you can't seal it

• NCSOFT

Hi all, it is intended that the Awakened Ascending Soul is no longer able to be sealed. Along with the Awakened Ascending, the following Souls are also not able to be sealed: 

• Awakened Hongmoon Soul
  • Awakened Cosmic Soul - Stage 5
  • Awakened Transcendent Soul - Stage 5

Any of these souls that were sealed before the patch are still able to be traded normally. 

Thank you.

5 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi all, it is intended that the Awakened Ascending Soul is no longer able to be sealed. Along with the Awakened Ascending, the following Souls are also not able to be sealed: 

• Awakened Hongmoon Soul

Any of these souls that were sealed before the patch are still able to be traded normally. 

Thank you.

Thanks for the info. However, you should consider stop doing "ninja nerfs" and let us know about these changes in the patch notes.

25 minutes ago, csisy said:

Thanks for the info. However, you should consider stop doing "ninja nerfs" and let us know about these changes in the patch notes.

The amount of ninja nerfs are insane in this patch/update - I do think that the community out-cry would be worse if they announced every ninja nerf this time 'round.

However, I am also with you on this one, I do wish they'd tell us about it.

But..we shouldn't really expect anything more from them. Communication has always been poor between the devs/staff team and the passionate community.

14 hours ago, Cyan said:

• Awakened Hongmoon Soul

Thank you.

Any particular reason this was not communicated to players before the patch?  This is the first I've heard NCWest say anything about this.

10 minutes ago, cibacrome said:

Any particular reason this was not communicated to players before the patch?  This is the first I've heard NCWest say anything about this.

Most likely they didnt say it because then everyone would rush and seal their souls  / upgrade further ruining the market.

On 15/5/2018 at 9:35 AM, HateMe said:

Most likely they didnt say it because then everyone would rush and seal their souls  / upgrade further ruining the market.

but that would have meant crazy sales for them...as you need real cash to buy sealing charms

i think they are just ignorant

3 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

but that would have meant crazy sales for them...as you need real cash to buy sealing charms

i think they are just ignorant

Nope, you can purchase them from F5 too. But no, I do believe that they didn't want players to capitalize on sealing all their souls.

8 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

ah yea, but prices in f5 are like triple

I can still imagine the players being able to make a profit if they brought the all the charms they need from F5 and sold their soul tbh.

6 minutes ago, Ludicium said:

I can still imagine the players being able to make a profit if they brought the all the charms they need from F5 and sold their soul tbh.

yea, that's right. specially that they were giving out free souls with this event. imagine everyone sealing and selling their free souls after the event.

first time ncsoft actually thinks about game economy beforehand :D

10 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

yea, that's right. specially that they were giving out free souls with this event. imagine everyone sealing and selling their free souls after the event.

first time ncsoft actually thinks about game economy beforehand :D

Exactly. Tho...Remeber this moment as it wont ever happen again xD

Archived