Event dungeon be like

RagingPhenix

"Hello dear players for our 2 year anniversary event we have decided to relive your favorite moment of 2017 with your all time favorite blackram, Poharan ! That's right Folks remeber when we accidentaly leveled all the mobs and bosses to LV55+, and all of you non whales out there had one hell of a time doing your dailys because of it ? Well since you all enjoyed the experience so much we decided to bring it back with not a 5 level diffrence but a full 10 ! That's right folcsks you heard me right a full 10 level diffrence and as to not keep our beloved whales out of the picture we are doing so by scaling everyone down to your adverage lv45 player, and items effects won't activate either. Now everyone can enjoy be butt raped by everything that moves in the event dungeon."

--To NCWest--

Seriously who the hell thought this was a good idea ? You guys have ruinned a well loved dungeon of your most loyal players; Now blackram supply chain is gonna be synonymous of proverbial sodomy. Honestly you should of just kept all the bosses as they were except for double the CC bars since double CC skills are much more common now. The mechanics would of  proven to be a sufficient challenge for most players.

--To the players--

Now for all of you feel free to make this post a meme and share as you wish, you are also free to give it your own personal touch I don't care. Feel free to spam Jonathan's and Bethany's Twitter with it, reddit, discord, etc what ever rocks your boat. Do what ever I don't care and i'm handing over what ever claim I might have to this post as the OP.

someone told me they spend an hour in that dungeon i already have limited time cause work/working too many hours 

i will just choose to play another game like tera or bdo instead of wasting 1 hour of doing nothing

*right now i have spend 10min waiting for a player that wont leave pt imidiattly after joining it .....

50 minutes ago, OoKenoO said:

This event dungeon is too hard to complete. I don't know what the developers think. But one thing I am very sure the HP of Poharan and the engraved time are ILLOGICAL. Did they test it? 

Yes on video footage, bethany tested it with god mode doing about 800k damage per hit

Archived