Still no gold buff for daily quests ???

Valar Morghulis

Seriously you upscale lvl 50 bosses to 55 and reduce gold gain. I understand the logic in reducing gold gain for lvl 50 bosses, but lvl 55 bosses reduced gold gain, seriously ? 

Then again, it wouldn't hurt to revert the changes done overall and put the gold gain as it was pre-55 lvl patch for lower instances. You shy away many new players by basically telling them "NOPE no gold for you". Get 1100+ AP THEN you can farm gold. It makes no sense, and I'm impressed by your lack of understanding. KR quests give so much gold meanwhile we receive nothing. The only way to get gold is pretty much run a dungeon/raid with a whale and hope he bids 10K+ or buy gold from F9. I understand you want people to buy NCoins but you're crossing the line here. The gap between the rich and the poor is huge, which is understandable. But what is not acceptable is the fact that the poor can never become rich without using IRL currency(poor meaning new players). I don't know what your staff is doing, but you might listen to a sound advice or two. 

TLDR; revert gold gain from quests pre-55 so new players can catch up (which is their main source of income) or have them leave the game and never come back (which already happent, good job ncwest btw) but it's been 2 MONTHS and you've done NOTHING ! Stop shooting yourself in the foot kthxbai.

PS: I'm well-geared so don't whiteknight NC$oft saying I'm just crying and should git gud or something. You know new players just flee from this good but poorly managed game. NCW can easily fix that, but they're doing nothing because they don't have to, as nobody is "crying". (new players dont cry they just press "uninstall" btw).

5 hours ago, Valar Morghulis said:

Seriously you upscale lvl 50 bosses to 55 and reduce gold gain. I understand the logic in reducing gold gain for lvl 50 bosses, but lvl 55 bosses reduced gold gain, seriously ? 

Then again, it wouldn't hurt to revert the changes done overall and put the gold gain as it was pre-55 lvl patch for lower instances. You shy away many new players by basically telling them "NOPE no gold for you". Get 1100+ AP THEN you can farm gold. It makes no sense, and I'm impressed by your lack of understanding. KR quests give so much gold meanwhile we receive nothing. The only way to get gold is pretty much run a dungeon/raid with a whale and hope he bids 10K+ or buy gold from F9. I understand you want people to buy NCoins but you're crossing the line here. The gap between the rich and the poor is huge, which is understandable. But what is not acceptable is the fact that the poor can never become rich without using IRL currency(poor meaning new players). I don't know what your staff is doing, but you might listen to a sound advice or two. 

TLDR; revert gold gain from quests pre-55 so new players can catch up (which is their main source of income) or have them leave the game and never come back (which already happent, good job ncwest btw) but it's been 2 MONTHS and you've done NOTHING ! Stop shooting yourself in the foot kthxbai.

PS: I'm well-geared so don't whiteknight NC$oft saying I'm just crying and should git gud or something. You know new players just flee from this good but poorly managed game. NCW can easily fix that, but they're doing nothing because they don't have to, as nobody is "crying". (new players dont cry they just press "uninstall" btw).

I do fully agree with you about this.

On 1/13/2018 at 6:06 AM, Saksoy said:

Game population is going to dwindle down to people who pay up in boatloads or the players who farm like [removed] slaves. 

i guess im gonna be a slave on my alts to feed my main. I like this game to much to walk away. That being said I do agree with you and what the OP said. It is rather stupid that they are scaling down the gold they give and if memory serves me right this is the second time now in recent weeks maybe months they are reducing the amount of gold these dungeons give.

Idk but from what ive noticed.. in nexus daily it used to give you 7g? Now its like 1g.. and yeah i can understand that they nerfed it because the newer dungeons give even better rewards but i think this is making newer players slower to gear up.. im not sure how valid my point is though

Archived