FEEDBACKS FOR DEC 6 UPDATE

qqqq1

whinners, "Hey hes dick is bigger than mine, they need nerf" is all see here.

isn't it benefical to have someone dealing 1kk burst damage in pve on your party? don't you want get content cleared faster so then you can run another dg faster thus saving time just by having  gunner on your party? or is that you are just salty because your dps is shity, like you and your gear then you want everybody to become shit so you can feel mighty?

1 hour ago, 897647_1452550632 said:

whinners, "Hey hes dick is bigger than mine, they need nerf" is all see here.

isn't it benefical to have someone dealing 1kk burst damage in pve on your party? don't you want get content cleared faster so then you can run another dg faster thus saving time just by having  gunner on your party? or is that you are just salty because your dps is shity, like you and your gear then you want everybody to become shit so you can feel mighty?

Obviously you are playing gunner. Having insane burst in PVE doesn't necessary mean that you can clear dungeon faster. Having insane burst = taking aggro away even from tanks. I have seen a lot of non-tanks classes with max gear don't want to tank bosses in dungeon. Thus, they purposely switch out their max gear like weapon or soul so that they don't have to tank certain bosses at all. 

When they can do 1kk burst damage, what will happen in battleground? 

first complaining about pvp stuff and now drag into pve stuff? someone already suggest this...i hope bns consider it and stop this buzzing stuff..

."nerfs need to be filtered so that they are only battleground and PVP related rather than screwing up PVE content, where more power is better."

10 hours ago, FloreSurana said:

Gunner is a pure DPS. It's logic its DPS it higher than heal or tank class... You can't be that stupid and cry because your summ does less dmg than gunner right ???

You miss the entire point. The dps can be higher that isnt the issue, the issue is that its way too high for what it should be.

13 hours ago, newbiez said:

what wait? pve doesnt matter all that much? its matter to all pve gunner duh...as for pvp players of course its doesnt matter for ya since all u care is about pvp...

I am not a pvp player but i do enjoy pvping in 6v6. The issue is gunner DPS in 6v6 is simply way over the top. in PVe it doesnt matter because in PVE its a team effort and not a single solo raid / dungeon, thats what i meant. you can hit as much as you want in PVE but in PVP the class needs a nerf.

16 hours ago, Beleth said:

What do you mean it doesn’t matter that much xD it matters to me lol. And I started my Gunner from the scratch because I didn’t have much on my main to begin with. After I heard they moved stuff for other players, all I asked was my Awakened pet and they told me they don’t do that. 

Anyway no matter how hard we protest against the nerf, it’s still coming. I just hate how everyone wants Gunner to be nerfed for their own selfish petty reasons such as “Omg Gunners DPS are higher than me, so unfair” totally ignoring the fact that they are not even DPS class. You can’t have heal and invisibility and also deal damage equal to DPS class. Or be a tank and have equal damage to DPS class. 

In pve it doesnt matter because if you do a dungeon or raid its a team effort, there u can hit as much as u want, we are talking bout 6v6 here.

and once again, i am not talking about oh other classes do less damage etc, gunners damage should be a bit higher, yes but atm this is insanely OP.

There is a reason why gunners werent allowed in the 2017 World tournament.

53 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

You miss the entire point. The dps can be higher that isnt the issue, the issue is that its way too high for what it should be.

I am not a pvp player but i do enjoy pvping in 6v6. The issue is gunner DPS in 6v6 is simply way over the top. in PVe it doesnt matter because in PVE its a team effort and not a single solo raid / dungeon, thats what i meant. you can hit as much as you want in PVE but in PVP the class needs a nerf.

In pve it doesnt matter because if you do a dungeon or raid its a team effort, there u can hit as much as u want, we are talking bout 6v6 here.

and once again, i am not talking about oh other classes do less damage etc, gunners damage should be a bit higher, yes but atm this is insanely OP.

There is a reason why gunners werent allowed in the 2017 World tournament.

Yes I understand that. In pvp it matters more and Bullet Storm that unleashes hell while ignoring defense is OP so they should leave it’s damage the same for PvE content and remove “penatrate defense” from it for PvP. 

12 hours ago, iokunn said:

Yes I'm agree with you 100% there was always a top DPS class BUT! There was never been like the joke that is happening right now LOL

Yunsang 20th floor, Top 100 of all classes= 90 of 100 are Fire Gunners.

ToI, Top 100 of all classes= 95 of 100 are Gunners Fire Gunners.

Don't you think is a bit ridiculous? Before it was mixed with all classes in the game but now is just one single class LOL We should be calling the game instead "Gunner and Soul" xD

2017-11-22_16_25_17-_Blade_Soul.jpg

2017-11-22_16_25_26-_Blade_Soul.jpg

Do you care that some class have the best burst?

1)BNS is gange class game, 80% AOE dont hit you and you can still DPS in air combo.

2)You have your class rating, do you care about other class ranks?

1. Yes 20g per each sucks, 5g each would be more reasonable!

2. why they f did they make draken accessories have extra stages?...
3. remove void fragments from it since they are mostly needed for weapon.
4. gunners ignore the laws of pvp. they dont need tech chase or ccs all they need to do is tab+f...
5. dl;dr but they have crazy dps that they should have...
6. +1 or make all draken accessories for the lunar flowers (just not the bracelet)
7. bg can't be balanced, if there is no balance there will be afk. it's said and done. they only way to balance bg is to make some custom stats in 6v6 so everyone have high stats but different skill effects?
8. +1 bad sins abuse that and they thing they are good but nope chuck testa.
9. +1
10. remove 1g and 0g chance into 10g 50g 100g 1000g even tho 1k g is a myth.

• 2 weeks later...

Its nice to see how ppl cry about gunners tab+f and forget other classes, I have been hit for 193k frost storm of a SF, 260k throw mine of sin, 160k searing scourge of BM, 120k snowball, 200k smash, all during BGs, not only gunners 1 Hit on these lands, OH and don't forget the op lightning flash and 1 air combo kill from warlocks, yet i have 2500crit def and 3.7k defense, legendary pet and stuff. al i see here is the good and old witch hunt called "Hey lets cry about new class because i sucks"

Archived