How much AP do you REALLY need for Skybreak Spire?

Myboot

I got to thinking after I ran my first BT raid last week. Most of the raid was at 900 or so and had decent crit rate/dmg, but most people actually died during bosses and there were actually only around 4-6 people by the end of the first 2 bosses. Those 4-6 people already had raven weapons so I assume they were experienced with the raid. 

So yeah, if those 4-6 people could down the bosses when they're at 50% hp then is 950-1k ap or even 900 ap necessary? Because I'm starting to think even NS has a more strict dps requirement.

P.s. I just ran with another clan that just needed like 3 or 4 extra people so I joined them.

I will not examine the AP off players in BT.....all pt members with Bal.12 are ok , the problem is the gear you have ,you must have over 120k Hp to get the poison stacks and not die even if you use antidote and something go wrong with the buff carrier when the flowers spawn and all that  have red buff must go and change the color off the flowers, they get poison stacks and if they don't get buff they die, that critical time from change color and get buff after, you must have at least 20 points in defense and over 120k Hp ore you want survive. Its all about mechanics and th AP is critical in the last 20% off the first boss.. the higher the AP the quicker the boss dies. At the second boss the pt that goes in soul separation must have over 950Ap so that they kill boss as quick as possible  before all other members out of soul separation don't wipe from the stacks they get from the bosses. At the  third bosses its clearly mechanics end with a decent Ap you get it done. I hope it is helpful  :)

ps: Raven King never manage to kill it   :( and for NS people ask for high Ap so that its a quick run, I did it with clan mates end we average around 860-900 Ap it take us a bit more time bud with all mechs done correct its ok.

BT was released before the AP inflation. You only need like 20-30k dps for the final boss, with 40k being more than enough. Assuming you have decent crit/cdmg and a soul badge, know how to play your class and know how the fight works, you'd be totally fine with 700-800 AP per person. Less if you play really well and/or have other stats to compensate.

Realistically, though? Even though BT's been nerfed, you need that 900+ AP and BT gear to clear in pugs. Hell, you need that in "high-end" clan runs. People are so complacent and gear-carried that expecting everyone to carry their weight in a setting where you'd be cutting close to the enrage even when playing well is foolish. And the more people you have in your raid, the harder it gets.

Technically, you don't need super high-end gear, but having a high DPS party benefits people in many ways:

-Faster boss clears (obviously), but faster kills also mean less time for people to mess up at some point.

-Less stress about strictly following mechanics, leaving more room for errors.

-Well geared players are more likely to be more experienced (assuming people play their main), and are less likely to mess up.

If going in with low- to mid-geared players, you should expect the raid to take a long time (several hours) to clear. Especially if a number of them are inexperienced or just low skilled players.

On 11/22/2017 at 5:48 PM, valkyrieya said:

Getting call out to leave party from a leader so he can add a different member. Priceless

buy the bt raid service and u wont get called out and kicked out from party xD...some kind clan willing to carry you for 50g-100g for 1-4...and some clans willing to carry you for 200g-400g xD...depends on ur luck tho and beware not getting scammed

Archived