pistols issues

newbiez

It is not something news. This game has/had alot of bugs that can be exploited. I can just name a few things on top of my head. Quit the match in 6v6 BG to prevent elo rank drop, spam item restoration to get infinite amount of mats using online tickets, etc.

Imo all box weapons should be either tradable or at least account tradable. I was suprised that the guns are tradable out of the box but then again I dont know why they arent tradable to begin with. The gold keys are really expensive at 130g but I always hated that random weapons from the box were useless unless theyre your class and u cant send em to an alt for their upgrades.

Maybe NC can fix the boxes so all weapons are tradable from them?

I wish that they would change the system so that only classes that can use certain items can bid on them if they are in the party. So far I have seen the pistols drop while I have been on my gunner 10 times + and at least 4 of those times some retard that could not even use the pistol outbid just to sell them on the server not 10 minutes later. If it was set so that ONLY classes that can use the weapons can bid that would save players a lot of grief in upgrading.

• NCSOFT

Greetings!
Please remember that the Blade and Soul community represents an incredibly diverse population, with members coming from a wide range of backgrounds and our
Code of Conduct helps ensure these forums are a safe place for all of them. If you feel another member of the Community is violating our Code of Conduct, instead of replying in-kind, we ask that you report the post in question; a member of the moderation team will give it prompt review and take all appropriate action.
This thread is now closed.

• Ooneka locked this topic

Archived