350-400 MS/Ping Need helps bns plz

Zeii

I am asking for a solution. cause we were playing on diffirent region. Im SEA and i know alot of SEA gamers playing BNS-NA servers. But we do have 350-400ms  everytime. 
And we did use Pingbooster/Pingzapper/Wtfast(Notuseablefornow)/Battleping. And the amount of ms was been reduce as before 350-400 to 290-320ms, Yah we know we playing for far apart to your servers. but we do not complaint about it. it just please.. let people like us dps like a normal player, i just want to have a good move normal move. My main character was BM, I can only do 11 Dragontongue on (anklebitter) . its not just me. and my friends too. we did not ask for a better MS, just.. let us fight and pve/pvp as NA Player.. it gives so much pain everytime to be seen the same class do the better move than you. Feel tired, its been 6 month i've been playing this game. i've spend 13hours a day cause i love this game and the way they is. Im crying everyday. grind the solution change my vpn and do everything and i still can't find a way.. please help im begging you

3 hours ago, Zeii said:

I am asking for a solution. cause we were playing on diffirent region. Im SEA and i know alot of SEA gamers playing BNS-NA servers. But we do have 350-400ms  everytime. 
And we did use Pingbooster/Pingzapper/Wtfast(Notuseablefornow)/Battleping. And the amount of ms was been reduce as before 350-400 to 290-320ms, Yah we know we playing for far apart to your servers. but we do not complaint about it. it just please.. let people like us dps like a normal player, i just want to have a good move normal move. My main character was BM, I can only do 11 Dragontongue on (anklebitter) . its not just me. and my friends too. we did not ask for a better MS, just.. let us fight and pve/pvp as NA Player.. it gives so much pain everytime to be seen the same class do the better move than you. Feel tired, its been 6 month i've been playing this game. i've spend 13hours a day cause i love this game and the way they is. Im crying everyday. grind the solution change my vpn and do everything and i still can't find a way.. please help im begging you

Aww, Poor you *patpat* <3 

Don't be upset ? Have you tried playing other Regions? You might have better ping And more enjoyable experiance. I don't think they can do anything to help, I mean they could, but i don't believe in miracles ?.

You could try Writing in Support they might give you solutions to try improve your latency. 

You could also try install - Latency Fix

you can also try Play Around with TCP Optimizer .

With TCP Optimizer you need to play around, For others it can make even worse then it was, for others it can be huge improvement, So don't forget to backup! before doing any changes. 

I mean all these won't drop your ping to 100 from 300, But even if it drops some or stables it more, its better then nothing. 

Or the best solution would be Download PingPlotter run it for at least 30 Minutes to 1 hour. Save results contact your Internet Provider and ask if any improvements can be done.

Hope you can find a solution and enjoy the game. Good Luck

Damm... How many topic about ping was there already? And what we got after them ussually? Even more cry, or worst ping for more players, so pls... Ofc i understund You and Your friends have HUGE problem and dont rly take full fun with playing at 350~400ping, and with booster 290~320, but its god damm NA/EU server, what you excepted when you play from SEA? ping 0? When i start playing at CH, JAP or KOR server i known i gonna have hgh ping and dont gonna take full fun.

Im seeking for a solution. not a fight if you don't intend to share why are you even commenting on this post? i've made alot of friends over here ofcoz im sad. if i change to others server ill be missing all my friends over here. i knew what im doing. i was saying if there is solution. @Irisdina if you just came here and act like that you better not to do that. im telling how i feels. yeah.. you playing ch,jap,kor so what you do have to be in here? you causes the ping and the MS you knew that why are you complaining on NA servers? I am not SEA servers players. I am originally NA Players just an oversea may i ask ? are you some brainless-person? or what ? you talk as it was easy. Its been over 6 month and this is my first thread.. You don't know what i've been through. I've been loved to play bns everyday.. And same to others.. What kind of pain, Jelousy. I know, Im seek a better not a hater. No matter how bad it was. I will still play NA server no matter what you says. Cause im originally from NA server. thanks again for others who sharing a good option to me. and thanks for the sympathy loves yah ^_^ i hope bns gives me a good feedback, if there is possible way to get a chances of playing bns like a normal people do. I would like to try ! But if don't. I will still be playing and support the way it was thanks again, Have a good day.

1 hour ago, Irisdina said:

Damm... How many topic about ping was there already? And what we got after them ussually? Even more cry, or worst ping for more players, so pls... Ofc i understund You and Your friends have HUGE problem and dont rly take full fun with playing at 350~400ping, and with booster 290~320, but its god damm NA/EU server, what you excepted when you play from SEA? ping 0? When i start playing at CH, JAP or KOR server i known i gonna have hgh ping and dont gonna take full fun.

ok, lets start from this: i never intent to make you angry, be rude, instult you or something like that. If i did then sorry.

2nd point is:

12 hours ago, Zeii said:

I am asking for a solution. cause we were playing on diffirent region. Im SEA and i know alot of SEA gamers

You write that you are from SEA. I think its obvious that you gonna have higher ping on NA server than on SEA server. Everyone known this. When you decide to play on server which isnt on Your region you need to be preperd to have higher ping.

3rd point: I never write you shouldnt play this game, must move to another server or something like that. I just write that its obvious you gonna have higher ping, and you shouldnt except so super low ping when even NA players cry about having 200.

4th: Mayby you didnt create topic, but there were topics about Ping, and even in topics about totally diffrent things (like about XML editors) there were still talks about too high ping.

Lastly 5th point: Again: i dont wanna be rude, or anything like that, so dont take anything in this or previous post as some kind attack on your person or anyone. I just said my opinion, and i think there are many other ppl which think some way. To make ping lower you need to move closer to server, or server need to move closer to you. I dont rly see NCWest changing server location becouse of players complaining about ping when they dont care about many other facts, like bots, hacks, gold sellers, ruining currency exchange system, etc. which players would like to be fixed, so Your onyly way is to change place you life now, but i dont think its worth do that just for one game.

P.S.

If before your ping was ok try sending ticket. They write something about problems with server impact, and latency.

My friend that lives in SG had the same problem...and there's nothing support can do. He's tried...

They can just suggest that you move to a closer region to play...but the ping issues will not subside with support. They can't move their HQ from TX [USA] and magically cater to a minority playing on US servers.

Either you can try to stay with the ping and settle with it, or move to another region that might cater to you better...

Archived