Silverfrost Quartz

totokii

Holy smokes. This is why the stones are so expensive. It has, so far, taken me five days to spend my 8 pick axes, simply because there are no quartz nodes. I still have 2. I still cannot find any nodes throughout the 4 areas.
I'm not asking for lesser spawn times, cause would that really help? The people camping would just get them more often. Can the node amount be increased? All I want is my stones for my weapon. They're 6g a pop. I shouldn't have to whale for quartz. 

Make pickaxes > sell pickaxes on market place > spend gold you made off pickaxes on quartz > voilà no/alot less money lost.

Like I agree the lack of nodes being an issue AGAIN is ridiculous but there's ways to avoid investing that much into the quartz lol.

On 8/30/2017 at 2:17 AM, totokii said:

Holy smokes. This is why the stones are so expensive. It has, so far, taken me five days to spend my 8 pick axes, simply because there are no quartz nodes. I still have 2. I still cannot find any nodes throughout the 4 areas.
I'm not asking for lesser spawn times, cause would that really help? The people camping would just get them more often. Can the node amount be increased? All I want is my stones for my weapon. They're 6g a pop. I shouldn't have to whale for quartz. 

Forget farming them. Pickaxes and jars are going to be removed soon. You won't need to farm those nodes. I think it will be at next patch after sep13. Or maybe even at sep13. 

3 hours ago, Crahzi said:

Good news the revamped crafting system is coming on sept 13th with gunner. With the new system they removed gathering nodes, instead you get mat's through the crafting ui and dungeon drops.

Are you sure about that? where did you hear that?

7 hours ago, Crahzi said:

Good news the revamped crafting system is coming on sept 13th 

How the heck is it good? They are literally removing every source of gold from the game for F2P players, forcing to spam dungeons, pvp or $.

2 hours ago, Walex said:

How the heck is it good? They are literally removing every source of gold from the game for F2P players, forcing to spam dungeons, pvp or $.

Every source for F2P or for bots?

Also you will be able to earn more money with new system. Brilliant silverfrost keys. Exp soups. 2x purification soups. Reset and resurrection scrolls and much more. Tbh making money would be easier. Also you would need less money for upgrades because price will drop down. No more 80 gold silverfrost keys. No more overpriced transformation stones and so on. Farming and selling mats was never best way to earn gold cause of bots stealing all nodes. But dungeons... You can make few hundred/day. About 80 just by doing all dungeons. With chance to make that amount 2x-5x higher if legendary drops in EC and above. Also DC chest has low chance to 1000gold and tbh its not impossible to get it. I got it once last year. That means its possible to get it. Also why you worry about gold? You need just like few hundred gold to go from stage 1 bale\seraph to stage9 of raven.  Thats like month of dailies. Rest of  things are materials or things you can craft

@YunoGasaiYandere I've never bothered with crafting (except for myself) as non premium users can only sell 10 items in market. I've also got one character only. I also don't think that the new crafting stuff will be a big source of gold. Everyone can craft and sell but only a few can gather quartz - if it won't be taken by botters ofc. I'm sorry but I'm not a person that likes to "do all dungeons". It's disgusting to repeat same dungeons everyday (except you're farming something you need or it's required for an event for oils but still disgusting).

I've just finished reading your post and I see that you've got no idea what are you "talking" about. A few hundred gold to Raven stage 9? Good luck buying 18 premium stones, 810 elysian orbs and 165 elements for "a few hundred". Good luck upgrading your VT stuff and future stuff with just "a few hundred". I wanna see that.

24 minutes ago, Walex said:

@YunoGasaiYandere I've never bothered with crafting (except for myself) as non premium users can only sell 10 items in market. I've also got one character only. I also don't think that the new crafting stuff will be a big source of gold. Everyone can craft and sell but only a few can gather quartz - if it won't be taken by botters ofc. I'm sorry but I'm not a person that likes to "do all dungeons". It's disgusting to repeat same dungeons everyday (except you're farming something you need or it's required for an event for oils but still disgusting).

I've just finished reading your post and I see that you've got no idea what are you "talking" about. A few hundred gold to Raven stage 9? Good luck buying 18 premium stones, 810 elysian orbs and 165 elements for "a few hundred". Good luck upgrading your VT stuff and future stuff with just "a few hundred". I wanna see that.

Because thats how much gold you need. Things like elysean orbs can be  farmed. Premium stones transmuted and so on. Not everyone buys stuff on market. Except elements. But thats all you need. Few hundred gold and 165 elements. Of course if aren't willing to farm/craft or transmute you'll end up spending much more than 10000 gold. Oh and you dont like doing dungeons? Then why are you here? Why do you play at all? Because all this game have is dungeons and raids with few PvP instances but those are worse than dungeons. You literally do same thing in same instance over and over. Dungeons at least have more choices. You can choose from much more dungeons than PvP instances...

except for Quartz and Spring Water, which are being removed from the game. In addition, you’ll be able to find these materials from dungeons, raids, and battleground quests.  Additional crafting materials and Elements can be obtained through Material Chests which will grant the appropriate guild’s materials when opened with the corresponding guild’s Guild Key.

13 hours ago, Walex said:

@YunoGasaiYandere Elysian orbs (ornaments) have been removed from the loot table so you can't get from 3 up to 8 from a single run anymore. Premium stones have a big chance to fail. Why am I here? Because there's nothing else to play?

You still whine. Who cares that premium fails. They increased chance and changed price so its easier to get them then last year. Elysean crystals can be obtained from treasure pouch in any dungeon. Patch will make crafting easier but of course there are people who whine all the time...

@YunoGasaiYandere 
"Who cares that premium fails."
I care if "premium fails". If there's even 1% chance to fail, I will never try to make it, why would I WASTE my materials?

"Elysean crystals can be obtained from treasure pouch in any dungeon"
First you have to finish the dungeon, then you have to bid for pouches, then you have to RNG WIN elysian crystals, another thing that is not GUARANTEED, what is your point?

"Patch will make crafting easier but of course there are people who whine all the time..."
Do I care about crafting? I only crafted pickaxe to gather quartz and on one character only.

Of cource I will whine. They removed all ways to get gold (except grinding ones), what am I supposed to do, jump being happy?

Also because the other thread has been closed...
@JustAnotherLostSoul
"And I've been playing the game since it came out  in 2013 on the Chinese servers. Your point?"
Yeah, you surely would make a thread about buying 1 item from the market (because you fail to do it) if that was true.
"Your logic is so flawed on so many levels that I can't help but facepalm myself..."
If you really needed to.
Well your reply makes me think that you aren't too smart.

Archived