oh god these whales are gonna kill me

Tekoek0911

there are whales with raven or pvp weapons in soulstone plains killing me... saying that i did use my chains to them. i didnt do that.... omg seriously? i am not going to be able to farm evloved stones like this...but what will i do? i will kill their npcs. in every channel. thats what i can do. fix it. please. they always 1 shot me. 1 shot? hacker? (i wont say the name).this is so unfair!

In order to fix it, ncsoft needs to remove factions (and SSP). Or make only one faction available to players and make other faction only from NPC. There are no other ways to fix this issue because factions and ssp were designed for open-world pvp. And death on ssp is not the worst thing. What is the worst is when top-geared whales kill other faction's players on daily quests (I don't remember location name already, but I mean place where Wywern boss lives and pvp is very optional there).

2 hours ago, Gennady said:

In order to fix it, ncsoft needs to remove factions (and SSP). Or make only one faction available to players and make other faction only from NPC. There are no other ways to fix this issue because factions and ssp were designed for open-world pvp. And death on ssp is not the worst thing. What is the worst is when top-geared whales kill other faction's players on daily quests (I don't remember location name already, but I mean place where Wywern boss lives and pvp is very optional there).

no. why remove faction? no.

5 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

there are whales with raven or pvp weapons in soulstone plains killing me... saying that i did use my chains to them. i didnt do that.... omg seriously? i am not going to be able to farm evloved stones like this...but what will i do? i will kill their npcs. in every channel. thats what i can do. fix it. please. they always 1 shot me. 1 shot? hacker? (i wont say the name).this is so unfair!

I created a new character, You have Higher Level and better gear, you must be a whale!!!!!!!! 

I see in forums, In game, People keep complaining about whales. ''If this person has better gear then me, then he is 100% a whale'', Lets ignore the fact that most of the people playing this. from start of release. Of course those people will have x500 times more gear then a person who started couple months ago or so.  Show me atleast one person who started playing this game from start, and still has bad gear? The people who quit the game 10 times does not count. there will be NONE. cuz most of them is either max gear or close to max. or already quit the game. But everyone has in their head thinking that by playing the game. you cannot gear your self to the level of whale... So the only way is to swipe the card... The Hell...., 

and for you. there is nothing to fix. The only fix you can do. is gear up. and get Proper PVP gear... and of course you will get one shot. if your gear is weak. 

6 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

I  Show me atleast one person who started playing this game from start, and still has bad gear? The people who quit the game 10 times does not count. there will be NONE. 

I played from the start and still have shit gear :P. I never quit the game either.

I play casually and only PvP though....just wanted to be a smartass.

6 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

Usually, people actively kill the other faction players in SSP are for fun and points (they aim everyone). I don't see that a whale will just aim and spam killing ONLY YOU in ssp unless you did something horrible to them such as ganging them while they were killing NPCs or bosses, harassing them using skills or speeches in chat, etc.

Plus, if you stay in a big group, then they can't ONLY attack you. They will hit other people around you and usually they will fight back anyways.

10 minutes ago, Zekken said:

I played from the start and still have shit gear :P. I never quit the game either.

I play casually and only PvP though....just wanted to be a smartass.

I play casually and only PvP though

You answered for your self

57 minutes ago, SayhaSeer said:

You answered for your self

You said to show you someone who has played since the start with shit gear and claimed there isn't anyone.  I provided proof that someone exists.

I also didn't ask a question...so did not answer myself.

5 hours ago, Zekken said:

You said to show you someone who has played since the start with shit gear and claimed there isn't anyone.  I provided proof that someone exists.

I also didn't ask a question...so did not answer myself.

I said ''by playing the game'', You logged in, did one or two runs, and rest only pvp? and you want gear? how does this count as actually playing the game , and actually working for the gear.  Imagine If I said to you, ''Yes I play since release too. everyday I login to spin daily dash and Stare at flying birds in the sky, I have shit gear too'' lel... Does this count too?, Korean Games, and MMO overall is a Grind games.. not casual login and have top gear

2 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

I said ''by playing the game'', You logged in, did one or two runs, and rest only pvp? and you want gear? how does this count as actually playing the game , and actually working for the gear.  Imagine If I said to you, ''Yes I play since release too. everyday I login to spin daily dash and Stare at flying birds in the sky, I have shit gear too'' lel... Does this count too?, Korean Games, and MMO overall is a Grind games.. not casual login and have top gear

You're adding words to what you originally said.  Yes, doing PvP is playing the game whether you want to acknowledge PvP as part of the game or not.  When did I ever say I wanted gear?  Now you're putting words in my mouth.

I'll say it one more time. You stated that nobody who has played the game since launch has shit gear.  I proved your statement wrong.

This is getting off topic now and you'll just try to change what you originally said, so I'm just going to drop it.

Archived